Ranking breakdown - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 5th, 2010, 09:00 PM   #151
country flag sakya23

sakya23 is a splendid one to behold sakya23 is a splendid one to behold sakya23 is a splendid one to behold sakya23 is a splendid one to behold sakya23 is a splendid one to behold sakya23 is a splendid one to behold sakya23 is a splendid one to behold sakya23 is a splendid one to behold sakya23 is a splendid one to behold sakya23 is a splendid one to behold sakya23 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Ranking breakdown

Shes in top 16 which is important for seeding, as long as she stays there I will be okay.
Advertisement

Old Jan 10th, 2011, 04:14 PM   #152
country flag joshum

joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all

WTA latest ranking release: henin on 13 (instead of 12). but doesn't matter, serena and elena not in the AO draw so she will likely be seeded 11.
joshum is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2011, 12:35 PM   #153
country flag Claycourter

Claycourter has a brilliant future Claycourter has a brilliant future Claycourter has a brilliant future Claycourter has a brilliant future Claycourter has a brilliant future Claycourter has a brilliant future Claycourter has a brilliant future Claycourter has a brilliant future Claycourter has a brilliant future Claycourter has a brilliant future Claycourter has a brilliant future

She'll have to play a 17-24 seed in R3, I believe. Looking at her RG '05 draw where she was at about the same rank, she had to beat some tough players. Hope she's up to it this year as well.
Claycourter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2011, 12:39 PM   #154
country flag joshum

joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claycourter View Post
She'll have to play a 17-24 seed in R3, I believe. Looking at her RG '05 draw where she was at about the same rank, she had to beat some tough players. Hope she's up to it this year as well.
Yep looking at the sydney result this week, seed 17-24 could be more dangerous. But again, I believe in justine. Based on the form of last week.
Old Jan 11th, 2011, 03:31 PM   #155
country flag Lapaco

Lapaco has much to be proud of Lapaco has much to be proud of Lapaco has much to be proud of Lapaco has much to be proud of Lapaco has much to be proud of Lapaco has much to be proud of Lapaco has much to be proud of Lapaco has much to be proud of Lapaco has much to be proud of Lapaco has much to be proud of Lapaco has much to be proud of

A big drop is upon her, unless she goes very deep again (semis, final, win)
Lapaco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2011, 05:41 AM   #156
country flag eck
Esmerelda

eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute

Possible new ranking: 30.
May be 31 if Petkovic wins tonight.
Old Jan 21st, 2011, 10:21 AM   #157
country flag Lapaco

Lapaco has much to be proud of Lapaco has much to be proud of Lapaco has much to be proud of Lapaco has much to be proud of Lapaco has much to be proud of Lapaco has much to be proud of Lapaco has much to be proud of Lapaco has much to be proud of Lapaco has much to be proud of Lapaco has much to be proud of Lapaco has much to be proud of

31st she might not even be seeded for RG.
Old Jan 21st, 2011, 10:27 AM   #158
country flag eck
Esmerelda

eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute

31st true, but LenaD is still hogging up the rankings
Old Jan 21st, 2011, 10:30 AM   #159
country flag Lapaco

Quote:
Originally Posted by eck View Post
31st true, but LenaD is still hogging up the rankings
True, but she has Miami points and Stuttgart to defend. Either way being 11th or 30th seed doesn't have much difference.
Old Jan 21st, 2011, 11:02 AM   #160
country flag joshum

Mmm if she an do well in Paris and indian wells. Msybe coushon it off. Oh well what is meant to be, meant to be.
Old Jan 21st, 2011, 12:06 PM   #161
country flag eck
Esmerelda

I don't even care for the title.
All I just want is a deep run.
Old Jan 21st, 2011, 12:14 PM   #162
country flag joshum

Now having a deep run means you have to have good form. Now it's a mystery , how could Ju get a good form? Since her comeback it's been erratic to say the least. What she was known for consistency, she now no longer processes. How did she lose it? And how could she get back?
Old Jan 21st, 2011, 10:13 PM   #163
country flag vejh

vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future

It is a relatively fair ranking seeing she never played for half of last year.
vejh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote