WG (1) Final: SPAIN v RUSSIA - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 13th, 2008, 01:08 PM   #31
KV

KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute
Re: WG (1) Final: SPAIN v RUSSIA

Spain - Russia 3-6 0-2
KV is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 13th, 2008, 01:16 PM   #32
KV

KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute

Spain - Russia 3-6 1-2
KV is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2008, 01:17 PM   #33
patricio

patricio has much to be proud of patricio has much to be proud of patricio has much to be proud of patricio has much to be proud of patricio has much to be proud of patricio has much to be proud of patricio has much to be proud of patricio has much to be proud of patricio has much to be proud of patricio has much to be proud of patricio has much to be proud of

well played by anabel 2-2
patricio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2008, 01:23 PM   #34
country flag Nederlander RUS

Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of

3:2
Old Sep 13th, 2008, 01:31 PM   #35
country flag Happy928

Happy928 is a splendid one to behold Happy928 is a splendid one to behold Happy928 is a splendid one to behold Happy928 is a splendid one to behold Happy928 is a splendid one to behold Happy928 is a splendid one to behold Happy928 is a splendid one to behold Happy928 is a splendid one to behold Happy928 is a splendid one to behold Happy928 is a splendid one to behold Happy928 is a splendid one to behold

let's go BEPA!!!
Happy928 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2008, 01:32 PM   #36
country flag tenn_ace

tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute

Vera fight to finish it off in 2
Old Sep 13th, 2008, 01:37 PM   #37
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

vamos anabel!
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2008, 01:40 PM   #38
patricio

patricio has much to be proud of patricio has much to be proud of patricio has much to be proud of patricio has much to be proud of patricio has much to be proud of patricio has much to be proud of patricio has much to be proud of patricio has much to be proud of patricio has much to be proud of patricio has much to be proud of patricio has much to be proud of

bad anábel!
patricio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2008, 01:46 PM   #39
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

Vera won 63 64
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2008, 01:46 PM   #40
country flag Happy928

Happy928 is a splendid one to behold Happy928 is a splendid one to behold Happy928 is a splendid one to behold Happy928 is a splendid one to behold Happy928 is a splendid one to behold Happy928 is a splendid one to behold Happy928 is a splendid one to behold Happy928 is a splendid one to behold Happy928 is a splendid one to behold Happy928 is a splendid one to behold Happy928 is a splendid one to behold

BEPAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Happy928 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2008, 01:48 PM   #41
country flag tenn_ace

tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute

now Sveta do the same!!!!!
Old Sep 13th, 2008, 02:08 PM   #42
country flag Elisse

Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute

What channels are actually showing this? I've tried Planeta Sports....Dubai Sports..but nothing
Elisse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2008, 02:35 PM   #43
country flag tenn_ace

is there a live feed?
Old Sep 13th, 2008, 02:37 PM   #44
country flag tenn_ace

could someone post the scores as the fedCup site is down?
Old Sep 13th, 2008, 02:47 PM   #45
country flag Agata.

Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of

Sveta leads 4-2* 30-15

D. Cibulkova/ S. Lisicki/ E. Dementieva/ M. Sharapova/ Y. Shvedova/ L. Safarova/ T. Pironkova/ A. Kerber
all Polish players

Rafael Nadal
Agata. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote