WG (1) Final: SPAIN v RUSSIA - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 10th, 2008, 12:56 PM   #16
country flag enchantrezz

enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of
Re: WG (1) Final: SPAIN v RUSSIA

Quote:
It’s been all about the Russians of late – they’re going for their fourth victory in five years
I was just thinking how much pressure this awesome record is giving Sveta knowing she leads the team now and given the mental state she has lately, for her sake , may she wins it for Russia again.

The Cocktail Party
Official Matchmaker of The Domik of Dinara Disciples

"It's a great honour to reach the No. 1 ranking and it is a dream that every girl who has ever wanted to play professional tennis shares" - Dinara
enchantrezz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 10th, 2008, 02:53 PM   #17
country flag The Tennis Head

The Tennis Head is a name known to all The Tennis Head is a name known to all The Tennis Head is a name known to all The Tennis Head is a name known to all The Tennis Head is a name known to all The Tennis Head is a name known to all The Tennis Head is a name known to all The Tennis Head is a name known to all The Tennis Head is a name known to all The Tennis Head is a name known to all The Tennis Head is a name known to all

I wouldn't bet against a Spanish victory. Vesnina said today: “I don’t like it when people say: ‘You are going to win, no way that you can lose,’. Spain don’t have big names but they have very solid clay-court players. They are in the final so they won a lot of matches, beat good players and they play at home on their favourite surface. Everything is in their favour.

I think with Kuzy's dodgy form, the court surface and the crowd there's every chance the Russians could slip up.
Old Sep 11th, 2008, 03:45 PM   #18
country flag The Tennis Head

The Tennis Head is a name known to all The Tennis Head is a name known to all The Tennis Head is a name known to all The Tennis Head is a name known to all The Tennis Head is a name known to all The Tennis Head is a name known to all The Tennis Head is a name known to all The Tennis Head is a name known to all The Tennis Head is a name known to all The Tennis Head is a name known to all The Tennis Head is a name known to all

Draw for 2009 made on Friday...

The draw for the 2009 Fed Cup by BNP Paribas World Group and World Group 2 will take place in Madrid on Friday.

The seedings for the 2009 World Group are:
1. Russia
2. Spain
3. Italy
4. USA

Each seeded nation will be drawn against one of the remaining four nations, Argentina, China, Czech Republic and France.

The four seeds in World Group 2 are:
1. Belgium
2. Israel
3. Japan
4. Germany

Each seeded nation will be drawn against one of the remaining four nations, Serbia, Switzerland, Slovak Repubic and Ukraine.

The first round matches in both groups take place on 7-8 February 2009.
Old Sep 12th, 2008, 12:23 PM   #19
country flag TheBoiledEgg
Moderator - Challengers & Juniors

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute

Vera Zvonareva will start Russia's defence of their Fed Cup by BNP Paribas title at Club de Campo in Madrid, when she takes on Spain's Anabel Medina Garrigues in the opening singles rubber.

The full order of play is as follows:

Saturday
Anabel Medina Garrigues (ESP) v Vera Zvonareva (RUS)
Carla Suarez-Navarro (ESP) v Svetlana Kuznetsova (RUS)

Sunday
Anabel Medina Garrigues (ESP) v Svetlana Kuznetsova (RUS)
Carla Suarez-Navarro (ESP) v Vera Zvonareva (RUS)
Nuria Llagostera Vives / Virginia Ruano-Pascual (ESP) v Elena Vesnina / Ekaterina Makarova (RUS)

More to follow soon...
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
http://www.twitter.com/TheBoiledEgg
TheBoiledEgg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12th, 2008, 06:27 PM   #20
country flag Nederlander RUS

Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of

Vamos españolas!
Old Sep 13th, 2008, 05:26 AM   #21
country flag Serg0moL

Serg0moL is just really nice Serg0moL is just really nice Serg0moL is just really nice Serg0moL is just really nice Serg0moL is just really nice Serg0moL is just really nice Serg0moL is just really nice Serg0moL is just really nice Serg0moL is just really nice Serg0moL is just really nice Serg0moL is just really nice

Will there be some livestream for Spain - Russia? tnx
Serg0moL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2008, 07:50 AM   #22
country flag Diogenovna

Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serg0moL View Post
Will there be some livestream for Spain - Russia? tnx
http://video.sportbox.ru/Translation...ossijaispanija
Diogenovna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2008, 09:26 AM   #23
country flag svetaisthebest

svetaisthebest has a reputation beyond repute svetaisthebest has a reputation beyond repute svetaisthebest has a reputation beyond repute svetaisthebest has a reputation beyond repute svetaisthebest has a reputation beyond repute svetaisthebest has a reputation beyond repute svetaisthebest has a reputation beyond repute svetaisthebest has a reputation beyond repute svetaisthebest has a reputation beyond repute svetaisthebest has a reputation beyond repute svetaisthebest has a reputation beyond repute

When do the matches start?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claycourter View Post
Kuznetsova is probably the worst player in history to win more than one slam. Justine has 10 times more talent in her pinky than Sveta in her whole body. This match will be 2 routine sets.
svetaisthebest is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2008, 10:50 AM   #24
country flag Diogenovna

Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by svetaisthebest View Post
When do the matches start?
http://www.fedcup.com/ties/tie.asp?tie=100010113
About one hour later
Diogenovna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2008, 11:22 AM   #25
country flag svetaisthebest

svetaisthebest has a reputation beyond repute svetaisthebest has a reputation beyond repute svetaisthebest has a reputation beyond repute svetaisthebest has a reputation beyond repute svetaisthebest has a reputation beyond repute svetaisthebest has a reputation beyond repute svetaisthebest has a reputation beyond repute svetaisthebest has a reputation beyond repute svetaisthebest has a reputation beyond repute svetaisthebest has a reputation beyond repute svetaisthebest has a reputation beyond repute

okay,thanks soo much

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claycourter View Post
Kuznetsova is probably the worst player in history to win more than one slam. Justine has 10 times more talent in her pinky than Sveta in her whole body. This match will be 2 routine sets.
svetaisthebest is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2008, 11:38 AM   #26
patricio

patricio has much to be proud of patricio has much to be proud of patricio has much to be proud of patricio has much to be proud of patricio has much to be proud of patricio has much to be proud of patricio has much to be proud of patricio has much to be proud of patricio has much to be proud of patricio has much to be proud of patricio has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diogenovna View Post
howdo you open this livestream?
patricio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2008, 12:56 PM   #27
KV

KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute

Spain - Russia 2-5
KV is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2008, 12:57 PM   #28
KV

KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute

Spain - Russia 3-5
Old Sep 13th, 2008, 12:58 PM   #29
country flag Fililander

Fililander has a brilliant future Fililander has a brilliant future Fililander has a brilliant future Fililander has a brilliant future Fililander has a brilliant future Fililander has a brilliant future Fililander has a brilliant future Fililander has a brilliant future Fililander has a brilliant future Fililander has a brilliant future Fililander has a brilliant future

Vera wins first set 6-3

http://livetv.ru/de/webplayer/sopcast/22948/
Fililander is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2008, 01:05 PM   #30
KV

Spain - Russia 3-6 0-1