Ana Bogdan - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 25th, 2010, 08:59 AM   #46
country flag Andiyan

Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ana Bogdan

Namangan

Q1
(1)Ana Bogdan (ROU) d. Ksenia Khatsey (RUS) 60 60
Q2
(1)Ana Bogdan (ROU) d. Yana Sluzhiteleva (RUS) 60 60
R1
(Q)Ana Bogdan (ROU) d. Sofia Kvatsabaia (GEO) 63 62
R2
Ksenia Palkina (KGZ) d. (Q)Ana Bogdan (ROU) 64 76(7)
Andiyan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 3rd, 2010, 09:27 PM   #47
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

Torhout

Q1: Ana Bogdan (ROU) d. (1)Anne Kremer (LUX) 26 63 63

Good win.
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3rd, 2010, 10:24 PM   #48
country flag Andiyan

Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute

She seemed to have really picked up her level since winter!
Old Apr 3rd, 2010, 11:05 PM   #49
country flag iPatty

iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute

That's a very good win, certainly one I was not expecting her to get.
Old Apr 3rd, 2010, 11:59 PM   #50
country flag Slutiana

Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute

Keep on going Ana.
Slutiana is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4th, 2010, 01:24 AM   #51
country flag Привет

Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute

Keep it up!
Привет is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2010, 10:52 PM   #52
country flag Caipirinha Guy

Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute

What's up with Ana? She hasn't played since Fes where she lost to Cabeza-Candela in three sets.
Caipirinha Guy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2010, 01:51 PM   #53
country flag thadeuss

thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future

^^ she was in Liverpool and she defeted Martina Hingis It seems that she had an injury (muscle rupture) that kept her away from court for 2 months that;s why she didn't play in this period

Quote:
Bogdan stuns Hingis on Centre Court
http://www.liverpooltennis.co.uk//ne...trecourt.phuse

17-year-old Ana Bogdan shocked the Liverpool International this evening, beating Martina Hingis in straight sets as the tournament came to a close.

The Romanian junior battled through injury and a range of emotions to win 6-4, 6-4 in the biggest match of her career.

“This day is the best day of my life and I won’t forget it.” said Bogdan.

The former junior world number two came into this year’s tournament after two months out with a muscle rupture. As a result, the Romanian struggled to get going in her opening matches, narrowly missing out on qualification for the women’s final.

But her performance here today proved beyond any doubt her billing as one of world’s top young prospects, as she bullied Hingis into an unlikely changing of the guard on Centre Court.

The Romanian held her own in the opening stages but it was a slip in the ninth game that proved the turning point. The fall caused further injury to Bogdan but at 0-30 on the Hingis serve she was determined to carry on. Hingis fought back as the youngster’s movement looked laboured, but the injury forced Bogdan to go on the attack, hitting a succession of winners and keeping the points short.

Her powerful groundstrokes took their toll on an aging Hingis and the Romanian broke for the first time before serving out to win the set 6-4.

The 29-year-old hit back in the second though, almost as if both women began to register the prospect of an upset. Hingis raced into a 4-1 lead but with it crept in complacency and Bogdan took advantage.

The youngster broke back and won three games in a row to level at 4-4, as Bogdan and Centre Court began to believe. The 17-year-old handled her nerves brilliantly and seemed to use her injury as motivation to break for a second time and serve for the match.

In doing so, it would have been natural for the Romanian to falter, but she did anything but, quickly securing three match points before serving out with an ace to win the biggest match of her career.

“It’s a pleasure for me to play against Martina, she was one of the best players in the world and she still is. It’s true that I had a lot of emotions on the court because she is who she is but I just played my best, it was unbelievable.” said Bogdan.

Meanwhile Hingis remained gracious in defeat, praising the youngster’s impressive performance: “She played very well, I had my chances in the second set but I let it go, but she played wonderful. She’ll be here for a while longer that’s for sure.”

Last edited by thadeuss : Jun 23rd, 2010 at 02:16 PM.
thadeuss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2010, 01:54 PM   #54
country flag thadeuss

thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future

from Liverpool

Old Jun 23rd, 2010, 01:57 PM   #55
country flag thadeuss

Old Jun 23rd, 2010, 01:58 PM   #56
country flag thadeuss

Old Jun 25th, 2010, 08:04 PM   #57
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

She is playing Wimbledon juniors.
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2010, 12:21 PM   #58
country flag Andiyan

Good luck today Ana
Old Jun 27th, 2010, 01:55 PM   #59
country flag Caipirinha Guy

Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute

Today?
Caipirinha Guy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2010, 03:58 PM   #60
country flag thadeuss

Ana Bogdan @ BCR Kids' day (BCR OPEN ROMANIA 26.09.2009) http://www.bcrtenispartener.ro/ro/fo...ds-day-90.html

Last edited by thadeuss : Apr 3rd, 2011 at 12:42 PM.