Ana Bogdan - Page 26 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 15th, 2014, 12:58 PM   #376
country flag ioana_sk8r

ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all
Re: Ana Bogdan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle de Jour View Post
And now a rain delay?
No jinxing, please. Hope she can serve it out.
ioana_sk8r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 15th, 2014, 01:01 PM   #377
country flag ioana_sk8r

ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all

25k Woking (GBR), Semis

Ana Bogdan (ROU)
d (2) Aliaksandra Sasnovich (BLR) 62 62

First-ever 25k final for Ana
Old Aug 15th, 2014, 01:02 PM   #378
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

I'm not jinking. But is the match still on? Because the ITF scoreboard is frozen at 62 01 for ages. I assumed it was because of the rain.
Old Aug 15th, 2014, 01:03 PM   #379

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ioana_sk8r View Post
25k Woking (GBR), Semis

Ana Bogdan (ROU)
d (2) Aliaksandra Sasnovich (BLR) 62 62
There it is! So it was just a technical problem So glad for Ana! This is a huge huge win for her
Old Aug 15th, 2014, 01:04 PM   #380
country flag Not A Fan

Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold

Too bad the stream was kinda poor... but she played really awesome
Old Aug 15th, 2014, 01:07 PM   #381
country flag ioana_sk8r

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not A Fan View Post
Too bad the stream was kinda poor... but she played really awesome
Seriously; it kept buffering at the worst possible times. And Sasnovich's frustrated grunt sounds like an OUT call by the linesman so I was confused at least a few times about who'd actually won the point. Ehwellz. All's well that ends well

Quote:
There it is! So it was just a technical problem So glad for Ana! This is a huge huge win for her
Ah, sorry wasn't watching the live scores. They are so hit and miss on some days. My personal favorite is when a match I'm following just disappears from the scoreboard. Poof!
Old Aug 15th, 2014, 01:10 PM   #382

Quote:
Originally Posted by ioana_sk8r View Post
Ah, sorry wasn't watching the live scores. They are so hit and miss on some days. My personal favorite is when a match I'm following just disappears from the scoreboard. Poof!
That's ok, I had no idea it was streamed But it's all good, happy for this win

Hope she pulls out another upset tomorrow against beautiful Sirotkina
Old Aug 16th, 2014, 09:18 AM   #383
country flag Ollie.

Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute

Amazing week already for her, winning the title would be a great boost for her.

Rybarikova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Kleybanova _ Flipkens _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Goerges _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele _ Laine
Ollie. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16th, 2014, 01:15 PM   #384
country flag Not A Fan

Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
That's ok, I had no idea it was streamed But it's all good, happy for this win

Hope she pulls out another upset tomorrow against beautiful Sirotkina
The final is also streamed and it just started:

http://live.drakulastream.eu/static/...905582500.html
Old Aug 16th, 2014, 03:18 PM   #385
country flag Not A Fan

Well Ana somehow limped her way to the end of that match, but she only looked to have a chance until midway in the first set. Still an amazing week
Old Aug 16th, 2014, 05:06 PM   #386

25k Woking (GBR), F:

(3)Marta Sirotkina (RUS) d. Ana Bogdan (ROU) 75 63
Old Aug 16th, 2014, 05:37 PM   #387
country flag soimu

soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all

Great week for Ana.
Keep going.
NICULESCU----- Olaru Dinu A.Bogdan
soimu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16th, 2014, 10:46 PM   #388
country flag Not A Fan

http://www.prosport.ro/alte-sporturi...oking-13101202

That's Ana Konjuh in that photo right??
Old Aug 17th, 2014, 12:43 AM   #389

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not A Fan View Post
http://www.prosport.ro/alte-sporturi...oking-13101202

That's Ana Konjuh in that photo right??
Yeap, that's her
Old Aug 17th, 2014, 04:33 PM   #390
country flag Not A Fan

25k Woking (GBR), Final: Marta Sirotkina (RUS) vs. Ana Bogdan (ROU)

Quote:
Yeap, that's her
I figured, cause Ana Konjuh played Ema Bogdan in Craiova ITF, so those journalists or whatever took Ana Bogdan from there Still it's a nice pic of her...

Last edited by Not A Fan : Aug 24th, 2014 at 02:14 AM.
Not A Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote