Eva Asderaki - Page 84 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 29th, 2013, 06:16 PM   #1246
country flag doujyr

doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of
Re: Eva Asderaki

http://therealballgirlvolume2.wordpr...-on-the-chair/
doujyr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 9th, 2013, 04:53 PM   #1247
country flag doujyr

doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of

has anyone seen Eva in Madrid? i haven't seen her do any matches.
Old May 18th, 2013, 02:03 PM   #1248
country flag BillFromRichmond

BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of

She's in the chair for the Rome semi Azarenka and Errani.
BillFromRichmond is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2013, 05:39 PM   #1249
country flag vassia54

vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice

ROME 2013 semifinal Azarenka vs Errani

vassia54 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2013, 12:22 AM   #1250

BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of

LOL...she's one of the few Greeks with a job. And it probably pays pretty well.
Old Jun 28th, 2013, 03:45 AM   #1251
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

She did Stephens vs. Petkovic

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29th, 2013, 02:13 PM   #1252

In the chair Saturday morning for Robson and Erakovic.
Old Jun 29th, 2013, 05:08 PM   #1253
country flag Jane Lane

Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillFromRichmond View Post
In the chair Saturday morning for Robson and Erakovic.
Nope, that was Mariana. She did Nishikori/Seppi.
Jane Lane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2013, 07:30 PM   #1254
country flag footygirl

footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light

Eva did Robson v Kanepi today - and a great overrule on the far service line - calling a fault that was backed up by Hawkeye too

I have a horrid feeling though that she will still not get the honour of the singles final - I fear they will go for Lang again - it really doesn't seem fair!!!

Maybe a fairer system would be to alternate year by year in the slams - so for example if an ITF does wimbledon this year it is allocated to the WTA the next year - wouldn't this be a fair to everyone
footygirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2013, 12:02 AM   #1255

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jane Lane View Post
Nope, that was Mariana. She did Nishikori/Seppi.
They look very much alike. There was only one shot at the chair.
Old Jul 2nd, 2013, 03:53 PM   #1256
country flag joanyjo

joanyjo is just really nice joanyjo is just really nice joanyjo is just really nice joanyjo is just really nice joanyjo is just really nice joanyjo is just really nice joanyjo is just really nice joanyjo is just really nice joanyjo is just really nice joanyjo is just really nice joanyjo is just really nice

No QFs for Eva, maybe she'll get the final this year?
joanyjo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2013, 06:20 PM   #1257
country flag footygirl

footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by joanyjo View Post
No QFs for Eva, maybe she'll get the final this year?
Fat Chance I am afraid

There is still the name Alison Lang - now Hughes in contention and I would bet a months wages they will give her the final

I don't think it would be the fair thing to do though - especially as she has already had the Australian Open this year and has had her fair share of singles finals
Old Jul 4th, 2013, 02:23 PM   #1258
country flag footygirl

Eva has still got a chance of the ladies final

Alison Hughes and Marija Cicak did the semi finals

So it could be between Eva and Mariana for the ladies final. Mariana has been on Centre Court this championships - Eva has not been on Centre Court. I hope they have given it to Eva
Old Jul 6th, 2013, 03:49 PM   #1259
country flag joanyjo

joanyjo is just really nice joanyjo is just really nice joanyjo is just really nice joanyjo is just really nice joanyjo is just really nice joanyjo is just really nice joanyjo is just really nice joanyjo is just really nice joanyjo is just really nice joanyjo is just really nice joanyjo is just really nice

Congrats to Eva!!! Her second Grand Slam Final --- 2013 Wimbledon!
joanyjo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2013, 08:38 PM   #1260
country flag doujyr

https://twitter.com/EvasPonytail/sta...11327874027521

sorry, don't know how to insert the image as a link. won't work whatever i try