Eva Asderaki - Page 82 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 29th, 2012, 02:09 PM   #1216
country flag Sinclair
All about the guns, baby.

Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all
Re: Eva Asderaki

Quote:
Originally Posted by joanyjo View Post
Eva's chairing the first semifinal in Tokyo!

Petrova challenged her call on service, and you know who's right, ha.
Of course!!

Hope we see more of Eva in Beijing....
Sinclair is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 29th, 2012, 11:39 PM   #1217
country flag vassia54

vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice

good morning from Tokyo
東京からおはようございます

vassia54 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 06:25 AM   #1218
country flag vassia54

vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice

Last edited by vassia54 : Oct 3rd, 2012 at 06:30 AM.
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 07:25 PM   #1219
country flag vassia54

你好
ni hao from beijing

enjoy something different

Old Oct 7th, 2012, 05:50 PM   #1220
country flag vassia54

你好Ni hao

Final

Old Oct 24th, 2012, 09:07 AM   #1221
country flag AndreiShev81

AndreiShev81 is an unknown quantity at this point

http://www.championat.com/tennis/art...j-prostoj.html

Kremlin Cup - Russian Hard Language.
Photo is not best looks less old in real life!
AndreiShev81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24th, 2012, 02:19 PM   #1222
country flag vassia54

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreiShev81 View Post

Thanks for the link and article (google translating was enough)
this photo is better i think

Old Oct 24th, 2012, 03:12 PM   #1223

That photo a lot better. She is older now looking maybe too thin!
Good in the high chair always.
Old Oct 25th, 2012, 11:17 PM   #1224
country flag Sinclair
All about the guns, baby.

Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all

Eva was calling the score today during the Stosur-Errani match at the YEC - in both languages! Awesome, as always.
Sinclair is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29th, 2012, 07:32 AM   #1225

Will Eva do the Fed Cup final?
Old Oct 29th, 2012, 10:58 PM   #1226
country flag OoohBarracuda

OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreiShev81 View Post

Thank you very much for that, good read.

Well guys, I went to Istanbul from Thursday to Sunday and I got to meet Eva a couple of times! Sadly, the kids there are very hyper and were constantly wanting autographs of anyone related to tennis so I didn't get to say much to her as I would've liked to but I was still happy I met her.

On the Friday, Eva and Marija were walking passed on the court and I said "yassas Eva" and she smiled and said "yah". Then I got her autograph a while later when she returned but I don't think she heard me say thank you and efharisto because I got pushed out the way by some kids.

The next day I went back to get her autograph again for a friend. Had a bit more time to talk to her, asking if Marija was coming soon and when she arrived, Eva called on her for me which was very nice of her. Then I asked Marija about the doubles matches if it went to a match tiebreak in the final set (I actually said super tiebreak because that's what it's called in Top Spin ) and Eva nodded in agreement to Marija's answer. Was also amusing a little boy stood there and stared at her and she laughed like "WTF" Then she waved at him and he waved back and we just burst out laughing.

Eva had a lot of fans there. Lots of people wanting to take photos with her and chatting to her a lot. All of the umpires were asked for autographs etc but Eva was definitely the most popular. I wonder if any were from here, and I hope at least that they were her fans because of how good she is at her job and not because of anything else
OoohBarracuda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29th, 2012, 11:20 PM   #1227
country flag Jane Lane

Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute

Exactly the same thing that happened when I stalked her conveniently ran into her & took a picture with her at the US Open. In terms of umpires walking the grounds she and Lynn were like 1 and 1a.

Glad you had fun Seemed like a great crowd.
Jane Lane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30th, 2012, 04:01 AM   #1228
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30th, 2012, 05:17 PM   #1229
country flag OoohBarracuda

OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jane Lane View Post
Exactly the same thing that happened when I stalked her conveniently ran into her & took a picture with her at the US Open. In terms of umpires walking the grounds she and Lynn were like 1 and 1a.

Glad you had fun Seemed like a great crowd.
Lucky you getting to see Lynn. Thanks, it was great. There was a few really interesting moments, for example, I know what Sharapova has for breakfast as we stayed at the same hotel

Eva was dancing a lot to the same five songs that were played on repeat through the whole tournament and she was singing and dancing along to Call Me Maybe, I was not impressed
OoohBarracuda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 11:16 AM   #1230
country flag footygirl

footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light

Eva is back - in Brisbane

She did Serena Williams v Varvara Lepchenko- no dramas - quite an easy match to do
footygirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote