Eva Asderaki - Page 77 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 7th, 2012, 04:14 PM   #1141
country flag Kon.

Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Eva Asderaki

^

Doesn't matter about the women's final. Eva's making history.
Kon. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 7th, 2012, 05:33 PM   #1142
country flag Raz0r

Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold

All rainbows and smiles
Old Jul 7th, 2012, 06:52 PM   #1143
country flag LoveAll

LoveAll is just really nice LoveAll is just really nice LoveAll is just really nice LoveAll is just really nice LoveAll is just really nice LoveAll is just really nice LoveAll is just really nice LoveAll is just really nice LoveAll is just really nice LoveAll is just really nice LoveAll is just really nice

What is ptb??
LoveAll is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2012, 06:54 PM   #1144
country flag LoveAll

LoveAll is just really nice LoveAll is just really nice LoveAll is just really nice LoveAll is just really nice LoveAll is just really nice LoveAll is just really nice LoveAll is just really nice LoveAll is just really nice LoveAll is just really nice LoveAll is just really nice LoveAll is just really nice

Who are the ptb?
Old Jul 7th, 2012, 07:09 PM   #1145
country flag OoohBarracuda

OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all

Powers That Be I think.

I'm still peed off though she only got as far as the third round in the singles. An umpire of her standard should be given at least a quarters.
OoohBarracuda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2012, 07:17 PM   #1146
country flag LoveAll

They must have wanted eva and hoped serena didn't make it?
Otherwise it's odd to keep her to the end.
Old Jul 14th, 2012, 12:30 PM   #1147
country flag Ahoi

Ahoi is just really nice Ahoi is just really nice Ahoi is just really nice Ahoi is just really nice Ahoi is just really nice Ahoi is just really nice Ahoi is just really nice Ahoi is just really nice Ahoi is just really nice Ahoi is just really nice Ahoi is just really nice

Is Eva in Stanford?
Ahoi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2012, 01:39 PM   #1148
country flag Jane Lane

Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute

She's in Bastad. She does a few ATP only events per year.
Jane Lane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2012, 07:50 PM   #1149
country flag LoveAll

Guess to keep her in europe instead of going all the way to the USA and back for the Olympics, also with serena in Stanford she'd only be able to do up to semis!
Old Jul 14th, 2012, 08:07 PM   #1150
country flag Jane Lane

Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveAll View Post
Guess to keep her in europe instead of going all the way to the USA and back for the Olympics, also with serena in Stanford she'd only be able to do up to semis!
They make the schedule at the beginning of the year. You realize she chaired Serena 5 other times this year besides RG? Relax.
Old Jul 15th, 2012, 01:09 PM   #1151
country flag LoveAll

that was somewhat in jest
Old Jul 15th, 2012, 01:37 PM   #1152
country flag LoveAll

There are a couple of pics from the semi;
At the beginning there seemed to be a little chat during the coin toss. Almagro was very interested in the coin whatever it was perhaps Eva is already back to the Drachma!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg chair.jpg (98.3 KB, 27 views)
File Type: jpeg coin toss.jpeg (87.6 KB, 25 views)
Old Jul 28th, 2012, 11:18 AM   #1153
country flag Ahoi

Ahoi is just really nice Ahoi is just really nice Ahoi is just really nice Ahoi is just really nice Ahoi is just really nice Ahoi is just really nice Ahoi is just really nice Ahoi is just really nice Ahoi is just really nice Ahoi is just really nice Ahoi is just really nice

Eva doing Berdych - Darcis right now
Ahoi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28th, 2012, 12:42 PM   #1154
country flag OoohBarracuda

OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all

Great that she chaired the opening match of the Olympics on Centre. Noticed her nails were sporting the Greek flag, they looked awesome!

Did anyone spot Eva last night at the Opening Ceremony? I looked and looked but couldn't see her at all.
OoohBarracuda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30th, 2012, 02:38 PM   #1155
country flag Jane Lane

Random fact, but I just discovered this and thought I'd share. When you click on the full schedule nbcolympics.com it tells you who is umpiring matches. Best feature EVERRRR.

Eva is doing Pennetta/Pironkova today but it's not on a TV court.