Eva Asderaki - Page 70 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 30th, 2012, 05:34 AM   #1036
country flag Raz0r

Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold
Re: Eva Asderaki

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellas719 View Post
Which Fed Cup tie did she do? Serbia vs. Russia or Germany vs. Australia?

And she rarely blogs anyways, like once every few months
Germany vs Australia in Stuttgart
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 5th, 2012, 06:23 PM   #1037
country flag Lisickifan84

Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all

Pictures Fed Cup Stuttgart

Lisickifan84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2012, 06:50 PM   #1038
country flag vassia54

vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice

[quote=Lisickifan84;21367484]Pictures Fed Cup Stuttgart

thank you excellent work very nice photos
vassia54 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2012, 03:33 AM   #1039
country flag Raz0r

Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold

Thanks Lisickifan84!!
Old May 7th, 2012, 05:33 AM   #1040
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Guys, I found some biographical info
She was born in Athens, but she didn't grow up in Athens. She spend 2 years of her childhood living in Mytilini, on Lesvos Island, and the rest in Chalkida, on Evia island. Also with her surname I'm assuming she has some Cretan ancestry

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2012, 02:07 PM   #1041
country flag OoohBarracuda

OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellas719 View Post
Guys, I found some biographical info
She was born in Athens, but she didn't grow up in Athens. She spend 2 years of her childhood living in Mytilini, on Lesvos Island, and the rest in Chalkida, on Evia island. Also with her surname I'm assuming she has some Cretan ancestry
Wow, thanks hellas. That's really interesting. Congrats on being able to find that out for us
OoohBarracuda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2012, 12:42 PM   #1042
country flag Lisickifan84

Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all

A video of Eva after the last match @Fed Cup in Stuttgart.

Lisickifan84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2012, 12:15 PM   #1043
country flag Raz0r

Eva is umpiring Li vs Kerber R3 Madrid right now
Old May 11th, 2012, 03:44 PM   #1044
country flag Raz0r

Also the Williams-Sharapova QF today
Old May 11th, 2012, 05:44 PM   #1045
country flag Jane Lane

Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute

Her overruling Serena's ace on the first point of the match gave me so much life.
Jane Lane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2012, 05:45 PM   #1046
country flag footygirl

footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light

I don't want to put any money on it but there is a chance that Eva may have the final in Madrid.

The quarter finals have gone like this

Victoria Azarenka bt Na Li......................Kerrilynn Cramer
Serena Williams bt Maria Sharapova..............Eva Asderaki
Agnieska Radwanska bt Varvara Lepchenko.........Kadar Nuni
Samantha Stosur v Lucie Hradecka................Mariana Alves

So the semis.
1. Cramer can't do Azarenka v Radwanska as she did Azarenka's QF. And she can't do Stosur v Williams as Stosur is likely to beat Hradecka.
This puts Cramer out of doing the final.

2. Kadar can't do Azarenka v Radwanska as he did Randwanska's last game. The only one he could do would be Williams v Stosur

3. Eva can't do Williams v Stosur as she did William's QF. She could only do Azarenka v Radwanska

4. Alves can't do Williams v Stosur as she will do the Stosur QF.

So with that in mind. They will want Kadar on Williams v Stosur
Alves will probably go to Azarenka v Radwanska
Cramer will be moved to the doubles.

It may mean that Eva has the final
footygirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2012, 01:08 AM   #1047
country flag Ahoi

Ahoi is just really nice Ahoi is just really nice Ahoi is just really nice Ahoi is just really nice Ahoi is just really nice Ahoi is just really nice Ahoi is just really nice Ahoi is just really nice Ahoi is just really nice Ahoi is just really nice Ahoi is just really nice

^You were right!
Great final, the cameramen loved her !
Does anybody know what she said (I guess it was Greek) in the beginning?
Ahoi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2012, 10:43 AM   #1048
country flag vassia54

vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahoi View Post
^You were right!
Great final, the cameramen loved her !
Does anybody know what she said (I guess it was Greek) in the beginning?
wishes for mother's day to her mother
vassia54 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2012, 10:45 AM   #1049
country flag Raz0r

Quote:
Originally Posted by vassia54 View Post
wishes for mother's day to her mother
Aww that was sweet
Old May 15th, 2012, 01:44 PM   #1050
country flag fizah_91

fizah_91 is an unknown quantity at this point

hello...im new here but i've been Eva Asderaki's fan since 3 years ago...
watching her in madrid final...its really nice to hear she said "that's ok" to serena and serena smiles back 2 her...wat a moment there..
fizah_91 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote