Eva Asderaki - Page 69 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 27th, 2012, 09:27 PM   #1021
country flag OoohBarracuda

OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all
Re: Eva Asderaki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahoi View Post
Video with Eva in the background. First you just see people bow to her on the left side of the screen, then she sits down and laughs

http://s1265.photobucket.com/albums/...rent=00024.mp4

Btw, hi, I'm new to the Eva Fanclub!
Welcome to the club! And thanks for the link. I've noticed Eva sitting in a couple of matches this week. I'm sure I saw her watching the Pavlyuchenkova-Georges match, sitting in front of Julia's dad.

And hellas, is there any chance you could post a link to her blog?
OoohBarracuda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 27th, 2012, 09:30 PM   #1022

OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by footygirl View Post
Quarter finals from Stuttgart

Azarenka v Barthel - Eva Asderaki
Radwanska v Li - Allison Lang
Sharapova v Stosur - Hans Jurgen Oechs
Kerber v Kvitova - Kadar Nuni

That means the semis are likely to be Lang and Kadar
Eva gets the final
I hope so! This is the first tournament I've gotten to watch since the AO; would be good to see Eva get the final.
Old Apr 27th, 2012, 09:32 PM   #1023
country flag Jane Lane

Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OoohBarracuda View Post
Welcome to the club! And thanks for the link. I've noticed Eva sitting in a couple of matches this week. I'm sure I saw her watching the Pavlyuchenkova-Georges match, sitting in front of Julia's dad.

And hellas, is there any chance you could post a link to her blog?
http://www.tennisnews.gr/net-stories/hawk-eye-eva
Got you covered.

Oh and just saying but I am OBSESSED with her shoes this week. #girlythings
Jane Lane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27th, 2012, 09:37 PM   #1024

Quote:
Originally Posted by dentine View Post
http://www.tennisnews.gr/net-stories/hawk-eye-eva
Got you covered.

Oh and just saying but I am OBSESSED with her shoes this week. #girlythings
Thanks! My Greek is still so bad I can't read that, actually I only know the alphabet. To Google Translate!

Isn't her shoes not very suited to clay? I think I noticed that when she was walking all smooth-like when she had to check a mark instead of jogging. I feel slightly embarrassed being female and not knowing the names of shoes
Old Apr 27th, 2012, 09:39 PM   #1025
country flag Jane Lane

Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OoohBarracuda View Post
Thanks! My Greek is still so bad I can't read that, actually I only know the alphabet. To Google Translate!

Isn't her shoes not very suited to clay? I think I noticed that when she was walking all smooth-like when she had to check a mark instead of jogging. I feel slightly embarrassed being female and not knowing the names of shoes
I have to use Google Translate all the time.

And YAY another female poster I know on this board. We're a dying breed.
Old Apr 27th, 2012, 09:46 PM   #1026

Quote:
I have to use Google Translate all the time.

And YAY another female poster I know on this board. We're a dying breed.
Google Translate is so bad, but I think I got the gist of it Hawk Eye Eva

Haha I will try and become more active to keep us from dying off
Old Apr 28th, 2012, 03:57 PM   #1027
country flag vassia54

vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice

hello to all of you .... eva's photos from fed cup at Stuttgart

vassia54 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28th, 2012, 05:54 PM   #1028
country flag Ahoi

Ahoi is just really nice Ahoi is just really nice Ahoi is just really nice Ahoi is just really nice Ahoi is just really nice Ahoi is just really nice Ahoi is just really nice Ahoi is just really nice Ahoi is just really nice Ahoi is just really nice Ahoi is just really nice

Wow, beautiful photos! Thanks!
And btw, I'm female, too
Ahoi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28th, 2012, 09:49 PM   #1029

Great photos, vassia. Thanks She's wearing different earrings! I've noticed she wears star-like ones a lot. I'm very observant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahoi View Post
Wow, beautiful photos! Thanks!
And btw, I'm female, too
Woo! It's good this thread isn't just guys saying how hot they think Eva is
Old Apr 29th, 2012, 04:35 AM   #1030
country flag Raz0r

Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold

For the record, I'm female as well
Old Apr 29th, 2012, 09:56 PM   #1031
country flag footygirl

footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light

Another final for Eva - there are two tournaments on WTA tour nxt week - Estoril and Budapest - not sure which one the Greek Goddess will be doing
footygirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29th, 2012, 09:58 PM   #1032
country flag Jane Lane

OMG you guys this is so exciting. Here I am thinking you're all here because she's hot.

And she'll probably be off next week, just my personal opinion.
Old Apr 29th, 2012, 10:25 PM   #1033
country flag footygirl

footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
OMG you guys this is so exciting. Here I am thinking you're all here because she's hot.

i bet kadar will go to estoril- along with marija possibly, if eva is doing budapest she will have julia there too

I have atheory that if Kadar can't do the French Open final then Eva may well be the alternate choice of FFT
footygirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30th, 2012, 02:00 AM   #1034

Quote:

Haha! Whilst I wouldn't mind looking like her, it's definitely all about the awesomeness of Eva

Quote:
Originally Posted by footygirl View Post
i bet kadar will go to estoril- along with marija possibly, if eva is doing budapest she will have julia there too

I have atheory that if Kadar can't do the French Open final then Eva may well be the alternate choice of FFT
Even though I would love it if she got the Wimbledon final, I can't be too fussy because I'd be over the moon if she got the French Open. Very possible since she is really good at speaking in other languages (except for Turkish), so would be great if she did get the final.

I was watching some of the Azarenka-Barthel match and I noticed how grumpy she seemed when she had to go and look at a mark, particularly if it was her call that was being questioned. She was like *stomps over to mark*"See. There. It's out. I'm right. Don't question me."*Marches off back to chair* It did amuse me
Old Apr 30th, 2012, 04:33 AM   #1035
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Which Fed Cup tie did she do? Serbia vs. Russia or Germany vs. Australia?

And she rarely blogs anyways, like once every few months

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote