Eva Asderaki - Page 63 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 22nd, 2012, 09:11 AM   #931
country flag Jane Lane

Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Eva Asderaki

No match for Eva today. Yesterday she did Gasquet/Tipsy.
Jane Lane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 22nd, 2012, 10:41 PM   #932
country flag OoohBarracuda

OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all

Another men's match, I don't know if I can bring myself to watch them *faints* So assuming Eva gets a semi this week, that will mean it will be on her birthday, yeah?
OoohBarracuda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2012, 07:56 AM   #933

OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all

Eva is doing the Lisicki-Sharapova match
Old Jan 24th, 2012, 11:35 AM   #934
country flag footygirl

footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light

Caught some of the two quarter finals today.

Think Kim v Caroline was Lang
pretty certain that Azarenka v Radwanska was Mariana

I am reasonably certain they will give Leeanne White the Sharapova v Makarova match, which just leaves Kvitova v Errani

I think it might be Engzell for that as Louise hasn't done a ladies singles since round 3.

Which leaves us with two ladies - one of whom I think will get a semi final and the other the final - it is between Eva and Kerrilyn
footygirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2012, 01:11 PM   #935

I think it's pretty certain Kerrilyn will get the final. She's Australian, didn't do a GS final last year and I can't see them giving Eva two GS finals in a row.
Old Jan 24th, 2012, 02:34 PM   #936
country flag footygirl

footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by OoohBarracuda View Post
I think it's pretty certain Kerrilyn will get the final. She's Australian, didn't do a GS final last year and I can't see them giving Eva two GS finals in a row.
I agree - would be nce though wouldn't it - as the final is on her birthday.

Lang and Mariana are out of the equation for the final - and I think Engzell will join that list. One of Lang or Louise will do a semi and it seems likely to be Lang as the only semi she can do is the Sharapova one.

I wouldn't mind betting that Eva has Kim v Viktoria.

All of which indicates that Louise Engzell will do the ladies doubles and one of John Blom or Leeanne White will do the mixed doubles final - Tennis Australia will want someone from Australia involved in a match on finals day John and Leeanne are both silver badge holders which is what the mixed final is usually given to

The mens final looks to be allocated to Pascal Maria with Enric Molina likely to be doing the mens doubles final
footygirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2012, 10:52 PM   #937

I didn't realise the final was on Friday. It would be a great present if she did get the final but I'm sure she won't mind having the day off to party hard
Old Jan 25th, 2012, 12:14 AM   #938
country flag vassia54

vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice

A Gift From Australian Open 2012
vassia54 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2012, 12:17 AM   #939

Thanks! Great pics The first one it looks like she's comforting the net
Old Jan 25th, 2012, 12:17 AM   #940
country flag Jane Lane

Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute

Oh hi Eva Orange is such a good color on her.
Old Jan 25th, 2012, 12:47 AM   #941
country flag vassia54

vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by dentine View Post
Oh hi Eva Orange is such a good color on her.
i agree
vassia54 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2012, 01:28 AM   #942
country flag Jane Lane

Okay so either I'm crazy, or I hear Kerrilyn Cramer and her Aussieness for Pova/Makarova right now. Interrrresting.
Old Jan 25th, 2012, 01:29 AM   #943

It's Leanne White sadly
Old Jan 25th, 2012, 01:30 AM   #944
country flag Jane Lane

I didn't see the coin toss and she's in the shade so I was guessing.
Old Jan 25th, 2012, 01:33 AM   #945

Thought Eva would've had one of the quarters but I guess that means she'll definitely have a semi.