Eva Asderaki - Page 53 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 29th, 2011, 09:28 PM   #781
country flag vassia54

vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice
Re: Eva Asderaki

photo's game

vassia54 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 29th, 2011, 09:30 PM   #782
country flag vassia54

vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice

one last

Old Oct 29th, 2011, 09:38 PM   #783
country flag OoohBarracuda

OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by vassia54 View Post
photo's game

I love this one I giant Eva over the court

Thank you for your photos!
OoohBarracuda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30th, 2011, 12:48 PM   #784
country flag footygirl

footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by dentine View Post
BFFs
Is it usual for the umpires to be on court at the same time - I don't know but I think Eva may well be leaving to join the ITF panel- that looks like an on court presentation - Kerrilyn is there, Kadar, think the other lady talking to Kerrilyn maybe Melanie Tabb who is a WTA supervisor.

Is Eva leaving to join the ITF I wonder

If she is - what a send off for her today - the year end final
footygirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30th, 2011, 01:45 PM   #785
country flag Jane Lane

Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute

I doubt it. I've seen that before at the USO. Who knows, they might been in the gallery for the earthquake presentation and/or Patty's send off yesterday.
Jane Lane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30th, 2011, 01:52 PM   #786
country flag vassia54

the supervisor named as julia orlandi and she is on the left of eva. The other with Kerrilyn named as Maria (i don't rmb her other name) she is umpire from Croatia and she help with Hawk-Eye
Old Oct 30th, 2011, 02:07 PM   #787
country flag vassia54

yesterday was a banner between the people for eva but because i saw the match in internet i have not copy
Old Oct 30th, 2011, 03:12 PM   #788

OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all

No Vika, No Petra, Simply Eva Some Eva fans in the crowd! Her reaction was sweet
Old Oct 30th, 2011, 03:16 PM   #789
country flag Jane Lane

Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute

She's all famous now.
Old Oct 30th, 2011, 05:44 PM   #790
country flag doujyr

doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by vassia54 View Post
super year for eva!!!!
after many finals , a GS (US open) and now the last WTA Championships

this!
doujyr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30th, 2011, 05:45 PM   #791
country flag Jane Lane

And thus, 2011 comes to close. It's been fun guys.
Old Oct 30th, 2011, 06:05 PM   #792

Only been here for a month but sure had a good time Roll on 2012!

I'll be back with some more Eva gifs from Moscow and The Championships

At the presentation the guy was saying thanks for the line umpires and said "And last but not least...our wonderful ball kids!" I thought he was gonna say Eva She should get a wee gift or something. I've only seen them do that at Wimbledon.
Old Oct 30th, 2011, 06:08 PM   #793
country flag Jane Lane

^ Don't they get like a Rolex at Wimbledon or something?
Old Oct 30th, 2011, 06:16 PM   #794

I don't know If they do, that biatch Alison has far too many
Old Oct 30th, 2011, 06:21 PM   #795
country flag vassia54

Fantastic year for eva and thank to all of you for our conversations and comments !!!!later i will try to post some photos from the final.