Eva Asderaki - Page 51 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 25th, 2011, 09:55 PM   #751
country flag OoohBarracuda

OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all
Re: Eva Asderaki

Quote:
Originally Posted by vassia54 View Post
Smile like that makes you go weak at the knees

Quote:
Originally Posted by Q-Jo View Post
She looked . I just love the way she speaks Turkish. At some point, she took a small Turkish guide book and asked the crowd not to use flash photography. So CUTE!
Awww! It must be difficult for the umpires to have to address crowds in a language they don't really speak. I didn't notice the guide book, that's so sweet
OoohBarracuda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 25th, 2011, 10:03 PM   #752
country flag Jane Lane

Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute

Turkish guide book
Jane Lane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25th, 2011, 10:13 PM   #753
country flag vassia54

vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Q-Jo View Post
She looked . I just love the way she speaks Turkish. At some point, she took a small Turkish guide book and asked the crowd not to use flash photography. So CUTE!
thanks for informations . I think she is for second time in Istanbul for tournament maybe 2 years before
vassia54 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25th, 2011, 10:23 PM   #754
country flag Daruma.

Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OoohBarracuda View Post
Awww! It must be difficult for the umpires to have to address crowds in a language they don't really speak. I didn't notice the guide book, that's so sweet
She needs to improve though. She made some mistakes with the numbers today.

Quote:
thanks for informations . I think she is for second time in Istanbul for tournament maybe 2 years before
Maybe in '09. But certainly not in '10. Doesn't matter, glad to have her here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dentine View Post
Turkish guide book
Get me a Eva avie!
Daruma. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25th, 2011, 11:17 PM   #755
country flag vassia54

vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice

that was in youtube http://youtu.be/M0oUxArRlGM
Old Oct 26th, 2011, 06:53 AM   #756
country flag vassia54

and one more

Old Oct 26th, 2011, 12:36 PM   #757
country flag footygirl

footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light

She is tiny - the way Wozzer was towering over her
footygirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26th, 2011, 12:58 PM   #758

OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all

Quote:
and one more

It's like she's saying to Wozniacki "Bitch, I'm the real number 1 here"
Old Oct 26th, 2011, 01:13 PM   #759
country flag footygirl

footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light

Predictions for todays matches

Viktoria Azarenka v Samantha Stosur - Eva Asderaki
Maria Sharapova v Na Li - Kerrilynn Cramer
Caroline Wozniacki v Vera Zvonareva - Kadar Nuni

If Sam wins today - she is deffo into the last 4

So that would make Thursdays schedule as thus

Caroline Wozniacki v Petra Kvitova - Kerrilynn Cramer
Agnieska Radwanska v Vera Zvonareva - Kadar Nouni
Viktoria Azarenka v Li Na - Eva Asderaki

Last edited by footygirl : Oct 26th, 2011 at 01:34 PM.
footygirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26th, 2011, 02:48 PM   #760
country flag Raz0r

Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold

Eva made it to the highlights vid at 0:23

Old Oct 26th, 2011, 04:20 PM   #761

Eva did the Azarenka-Stosur match today
Old Oct 26th, 2011, 06:31 PM   #762
country flag vassia54

from today durring "good" to linesman

Old Oct 26th, 2011, 06:43 PM   #763
country flag vassia54

Quote:
Originally Posted by OoohBarracuda View Post
It's like she's saying to Wozniacki "Bitch, I'm the real number 1 here"

sssssttttt
Old Oct 27th, 2011, 02:21 PM   #764
country flag vassia54

http://tr.eurosport.com/tenis/wta-se...49/story.shtml evas interview in eurosport turk

translation????
Old Oct 27th, 2011, 03:49 PM   #765
country flag Daruma.

Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute

^ I will translate the interview when I come home.

Eva is getting prepared, she's doing Wozniack-Kvitova.
Daruma. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote