Eva Asderaki - Page 46 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 17th, 2011, 02:58 PM   #676
country flag vassia54

vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice
Re: Eva Asderaki

eva say the score in russian black coat and white open shirt
vassia54 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 17th, 2011, 03:05 PM   #677
country flag vassia54

vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by OoohBarracuda View Post
Thanks for your translations

That's my last ones from Beijing
i hope you will continue your excellent work
you must post them and to evas fun's facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Eva-Asderaki/49925335641
Old Oct 17th, 2011, 03:15 PM   #678
country flag vassia54

Quote:
Originally Posted by dentine View Post
This one could be quite useful in the right situation....

you have right
Old Oct 17th, 2011, 07:53 PM   #679
country flag OoohBarracuda

OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all

Quote:
This one could be quite useful in the right situation....
Indeed A very good clip of her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vassia54 View Post
eva say the score in russian black coat and white open shirt
Damn what a bum she was doing a men's match, I hope we see her do a women's tomorrow And is that the same outfit as the one in my avatar?

Quote:
i hope you will continue your excellent work
you must post them and to evas fun's facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Eva-Asderaki/49925335641
Thanks! I didn't even know you could post gifs on Facebook
OoohBarracuda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18th, 2011, 11:40 AM   #680
country flag footygirl

footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light

Well I have a suspicion which match Eva will do next - I reckon she will have the diva to deal with

Jelena Jankovic v Ekaterina Ivanova

Think Mariana and Kadar are both in Moscow too. One of them will be doing Kuzzy's match

Last edited by footygirl : Oct 18th, 2011 at 11:54 AM.
footygirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18th, 2011, 12:11 PM   #681
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Loving all these Eva gifs.
HowardH is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18th, 2011, 12:49 PM   #682
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

I'm amazed how quickly this thread has ballooned. It was going along kind of slowly, and now it's accelerated so much. I first posted a vid of Eva on the second page of this thread, 2 years ago in Oct 2009. It took 1 and a half years to finish 2 pages. Now it's growing so fast.
HowardH is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18th, 2011, 12:53 PM   #683
country flag Jane Lane

Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowardH View Post
I'm amazed how quickly this thread has ballooned. It was going along kind of slowly, and now it's accelerated so much. I first posted a vid of Eva on the second page of this thread, 2 years ago in Oct 2009. It took 1 and a half years to finish 2 pages. Now it's growing so fast.
We are a cult.
Jane Lane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18th, 2011, 01:13 PM   #684
country flag vassia54

Quote:
We are a cult.
yeah by the way eva is now in chair Bogomolov vs Lajovic 2/3 1st set with ATP's badge
Old Oct 18th, 2011, 01:40 PM   #685
country flag vassia54

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowardH View Post
welcome HowardH
Old Oct 18th, 2011, 03:44 PM   #686

OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all

Quote:
yeah by the way eva is now in chair Bogomolov vs Lajovic 2/3 1st set with ATP's badge
No! She can't keep doing the men's matches, I know I'm being selfish but I don't care Maybe she's got a bye till the second round for the women.
Old Oct 18th, 2011, 03:46 PM   #687
country flag Raz0r

Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold

ATP is attempting to steal her from WTA again
Old Oct 18th, 2011, 03:55 PM   #688

Footygirl thinks that since she's doing more ATP matches, that she might be up for a promotion. That could be true and although that would be fab for Eva, that would mean we wouldn't see her as much
Old Oct 19th, 2011, 04:32 AM   #689
country flag Root

Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OoohBarracuda View Post
Footygirl thinks that since she's doing more ATP matches, that she might be up for a promotion. That could be true and although that would be fab for Eva, that would mean we wouldn't see her as much
Isn't a gold badge the highest a chair umpire can achieve? I think Eva is already a gold badge umpire, for a little over 2 years now. If anything was to be considered as promotion, it's her getting a grand slam final few years after she's got the badge.

She has a contract with WTA and ATP I believe hence why she works on a number of ATP matches each year.
Root is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19th, 2011, 10:49 AM   #690
country flag vassia54

Asderaki is already a gold badge umpire as above , she has a contract with WTA only, but is one between 3-4 womens in the world that can does (in higher level) men's tournaments also . For that reason we can see Eva many times in tournaments (ATP&WTA mix as in Beijing & Moscow or ATP only as Dubai i think) to does men's matches. Also in Grand Slams (..us open until Murray vs Young). . During last 3 years, she was in matches of 18-19 of top 20 players(ATP ranking)