Eva Asderaki - Page 44 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 10th, 2011, 11:00 PM   #646
country flag nufflemutts

nufflemutts has a reputation beyond repute nufflemutts has a reputation beyond repute nufflemutts has a reputation beyond repute nufflemutts has a reputation beyond repute nufflemutts has a reputation beyond repute nufflemutts has a reputation beyond repute nufflemutts has a reputation beyond repute nufflemutts has a reputation beyond repute nufflemutts has a reputation beyond repute nufflemutts has a reputation beyond repute nufflemutts has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Eva Asderaki

Quote:
Originally Posted by dentine View Post
So vassia found this video from the USO final, which further supports my theory that Eurosport stans for Eva all the time. More accurately the guy. He loves her.

He's welcome to join the cult any time.

You could clearly see she couldn't contain her excitement.

On a side note, anyone know who the commentator is? I was never able to catch his name at matches. His voice makes a match a little bit more enjoyable personally.
nufflemutts is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 10th, 2011, 11:08 PM   #647
country flag vassia54

vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by dentine View Post
So vassia found this video from the USO final, which further supports my theory that Eurosport stans for Eva all the time. More accurately the guy. He loves her.

thanks for video you're right I think the video is from the best for Eva and the commentator's words show great respect, honor and "emotion" for eva for you
vassia54 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10th, 2011, 11:41 PM   #648
country flag vassia54

vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice

i think sam smith call him as simon but i 'm not sure
Old Oct 11th, 2011, 03:29 AM   #649
country flag Raz0r

Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold

Simon Reed?
Old Oct 11th, 2011, 06:18 PM   #650
country flag OoohBarracuda

OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all

Yeah he's Simon Reid. I noticed him and Sam have been saying nothing but praises for Eva, especially the past couple of weeks. Chris Bradnam is the other one who fancies her I remember this year at Wimbledon he was commentating an Eva match with Lindsey Davenport and she said "Oh look, there's your girl" and he got all giddy as was like "she's lovely"

I love that video of her, she looked so happy! Aww makes you wanna give her a big hug
OoohBarracuda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2011, 03:54 PM   #651
country flag New balls

New balls is an unknown quantity at this point

It is really very nice video.Eva is so beautiful and looked so happy.She loves her work.
New balls is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2011, 08:31 PM   #652

OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all

Old Oct 14th, 2011, 09:13 PM   #653
country flag Jane Lane

Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute

:h aha:
DEAD.
Jane Lane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2011, 09:30 PM   #654
country flag vassia54

:wooh oo:
bravo!!!!
Old Oct 14th, 2011, 10:31 PM   #655
country flag vassia54

Old Oct 14th, 2011, 10:36 PM   #656
country flag vassia54

that was from beijing with many thanks to OoohBarracuda
Old Oct 15th, 2011, 11:33 AM   #657

You're very welcome I love that pic So many Eva moments from Beijing, I will be making some more gifs of her from it
Old Oct 15th, 2011, 11:39 AM   #658
country flag Raz0r

Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold

Please post more hi-res screenshots too... thanks very much OoohBarracuda!
Old Oct 15th, 2011, 05:19 PM   #659
country flag vassia54

one more from Beijing maby the next one
Old Oct 15th, 2011, 06:57 PM   #660

Beautiful photo Thanks vassia!