Eva Asderaki - Page 40 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 4th, 2011, 11:12 AM   #586
country flag New balls

New balls is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Eva Asderaki

Very nice video
New balls is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 4th, 2011, 02:03 PM   #587
country flag Jane Lane

Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute

So on ES during the Woz/Jarka match, the commentators (don't know who they were...I think that Chris guy and Sam Smith? ) said that Serena did Eva a huge favor in the USO final because it put her in a higher level since she stayed all calm and professional.

And she dealt with Woz's whining nicely.
Jane Lane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2011, 02:16 PM   #588
country flag Raz0r

Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dentine View Post
So on ES during the Woz/Jarka match, the commentators (don't know who they were...I think that Chris guy and Sam Smith? ) said that Serena did Eva a huge favor in the USO final because it put her in a higher level since she stayed all calm and professional.

You mean Eva chaired Wozniacki vs Gajdosova twice in 2 consecutive weeks?
Old Oct 4th, 2011, 02:20 PM   #589
country flag Jane Lane

Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute

Oh yeah. You're right.
Old Oct 4th, 2011, 02:39 PM   #590
country flag vassia54

vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by dentine View Post

thanks for the dialog because i missed it.... (the dialog not the game)!!!!
vassia54 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2011, 03:01 PM   #591
country flag New balls

It was a good match
Old Oct 4th, 2011, 03:02 PM   #592
country flag vassia54

vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice

Eva during the presentation said "filakia" that means many kisses
Old Oct 4th, 2011, 03:04 PM   #593
country flag Raz0r

Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by New balls View Post
It was a good match
Welcome to the fanclub, new balls!
Old Oct 4th, 2011, 03:17 PM   #594
country flag vassia54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raz0r View Post
Welcome to the fanclub, new balls!
i hope your laptop is working again(back to life)
Old Oct 4th, 2011, 03:21 PM   #595
country flag Raz0r

Quote:
Originally Posted by vassia54 View Post
i hope your laptop is working again(back to life)
Yes it is, thanks for asking! I think I overloaded it by running too many programs at once
Old Oct 4th, 2011, 05:35 PM   #596
country flag New balls

Thank you RazOr
Old Oct 4th, 2011, 05:35 PM   #597
country flag vassia54

A gift to all of you from us open final
Attached Images
File Type: jpg phpXNLGvcAM.jpg (52.8 KB, 10 views)
Old Oct 4th, 2011, 08:02 PM   #598
country flag OoohBarracuda

OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by vassia54 View Post
Eva during the presentation said "filakia" that means many kisses
I'm just watching a recording of the match just now and she said that and I was like what was that Thanks for the translation, since I'm learning Greek now I can add it to my Greek vocabulary A wee wink as well Man good thing I got a big Sky box so I can keep these 6 hour recordings just for a clip of Eva
OoohBarracuda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2011, 09:01 AM   #599
country flag vassia54

Eva today during the presentation said "Ni Hao" that means "Hallo" and i remembered this "http://www.tennisnews.gr/net-stories/hawk-eye-eva/1126-eva" when eva recordered her impressions of Beijing during Olymbic Games in 2008 . I think is very interesting and you can make the translation from Google.If you find any difficulty you can ask me!!!! Then "ni hao"
Old Oct 5th, 2011, 09:07 AM   #600
country flag Jane Lane

ES stanning for Eva again. They love her.