Eva Asderaki - Page 39 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 1st, 2011, 04:14 AM   #571
country flag Raz0r

Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold
Re: Eva Asderaki

My laptop crashed just as they were about to introduce her God hates me.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 1st, 2011, 05:02 AM   #572
country flag vassia54

vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice

i hope you have fix the problem
vassia54 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 1st, 2011, 01:56 PM   #573
country flag OoohBarracuda

OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all

Yay for Eva! Didn't get to see much of her sadly
OoohBarracuda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 1st, 2011, 02:01 PM   #574
country flag Jane Lane

Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute

Yay I'm so happy for her.
Beijing time

I fell asleep for most of it. I fail.

Last edited by Jane Lane : Oct 1st, 2011 at 07:07 PM.
Jane Lane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 1st, 2011, 05:43 PM   #575
country flag Root

Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OoohBarracuda View Post
Yay for Eva! Didn't get to see much of her sadly
I was not able to see much tennis let alone Eva ever since university resumed. I wish the Asian season would just end already and the YEC rolls in, the time zone is really awful. It must suck even more for those in NA.

I'm glad she got a final straight after the previous mess. Good for her.
Root is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2011, 09:30 AM   #576
country flag vassia54

vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice

eva in the chair in Peng vs Pennetta and very warm welcome from fans wen they heard her name!!!!!!!
Old Oct 3rd, 2011, 06:07 PM   #577

OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all

I loved her reaction when they cheered for her Always waving at the camera that one Got some screen time today and had a successful overrule, as always
Old Oct 3rd, 2011, 06:23 PM   #578
country flag Jane Lane

Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute

I missed it Curse my time zone.
Old Oct 3rd, 2011, 06:26 PM   #579

Don't worry, I bought blank DVDs today and I'm going to attempt to record stuff on to them from the TV and I can upload wee Eva clips I have an idea for a gif, you's better like it when I eventually make it
Old Oct 3rd, 2011, 06:30 PM   #580
country flag Jane Lane

That reminds me:

There was that video from Toronto with the rain and my friend and I were bored so we made gifs.
Old Oct 3rd, 2011, 06:45 PM   #581

Rain is boring I love it!
Old Oct 3rd, 2011, 06:55 PM   #582
country flag vassia54

good work!!! thank's fo video and many thank's to the rain
Old Oct 3rd, 2011, 07:07 PM   #583

If the rain gives us more Eva videos, then rain is awesome!

Oh I forgot to mention Eva spoke some Italian today Sadly you couldn't hear it properly unless you put the volume super high, which I did
Old Oct 3rd, 2011, 07:09 PM   #584
country flag Jane Lane

I love hearing her speak Italian. Her and Fran arguing in Cincy was gold.
Old Oct 3rd, 2011, 07:13 PM   #585

I missed that unfortunately. I'm not a Jankovic fan so I didn't have an interest in watching it and it turned out to be so dramatic and full of Evaness