Eva Asderaki - Page 38 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 27th, 2011, 10:33 AM   #556
country flag Raz0r

Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold
Re: Eva Asderaki

R2 Wozniacki-Gajdosova today
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 27th, 2011, 01:23 PM   #557
country flag vassia54

vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice

great work and excellent presence of eva and very well comments in eurosport!!!!!
vassia54 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2011, 01:24 PM   #558
country flag Jane Lane

Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute

Eurosport loves Eva, I've noticed that recently.
Jane Lane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2011, 01:48 PM   #559
country flag vassia54

vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by dentine View Post
Eurosport loves Eva, I've noticed that recently.
i think not only eurosport but many commentators and journalistsspecial after Arthur Ashe
Old Sep 27th, 2011, 06:00 PM   #560
country flag OoohBarracuda

OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all

She was insanely gorgeous just before the match started when the camera went on to show her name and someone made her give a cheeky smile and laugh

And Sam Smith said she is the best female umpire on the tour now. We knew that long before now
OoohBarracuda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2011, 08:02 PM   #561
country flag footygirl

footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light

I think Eva will get the Tokyo final - Kadar and Allison doing the semis
footygirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 28th, 2011, 02:36 PM   #562

OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all

Eva did the Kirilenko-Ivanovic match today
Old Sep 28th, 2011, 02:45 PM   #563
country flag footygirl

footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light

So she avoided the diva aka JJ - she may well have been relieved about that. Think the quarter finals will be done by Alves, Lang, Nuni and Eva - with Alves and Lang doing the semis

Think Eva will get Azarenka v Bartoli
Old Sep 30th, 2011, 02:35 PM   #564
country flag footygirl

Semi finals today were as follows

Agnieska Radwanska bt Viktoria Azarenka - Julia Minori-Kjeindler
Vera Zvonareva bt Petra Kvitova - Mariana Alves

I think Allison has left for Beijjing and that Kadar Nuni did Vera's quarter final - so is out of the reckoning

That means (I think) Eva has the final - with Kadar doing the doubles final
Old Sep 30th, 2011, 02:45 PM   #565
country flag vassia54

Will se. today eva was in one of doubles semis.
Old Sep 30th, 2011, 02:51 PM   #566
country flag footygirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by vassia54 View Post
Will se. today eva was in one of doubles semis.
I think she has the final - that it makes it even more likely that Lang has left for Beijjing and Kadar did Vera's quarter final - and will do the ladies doubles final
Old Sep 30th, 2011, 03:11 PM   #567
country flag vassia54

Less than 12 hours left and i hope you're right!!!
Old Sep 30th, 2011, 03:22 PM   #568
country flag Jane Lane

Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute

A big to the WTA if she does get it. Another big final right after the USO drama sends a message that they've got her back.
Jane Lane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30th, 2011, 07:11 PM   #569

Quote:
Originally Posted by dentine View Post
A big to the WTA if she does get it. Another big final right after the USO drama sends a message that they've got her back.
Exactly. That's why I think they have given her the Tokyo final too. That and also cos she is the bestest
Old Oct 1st, 2011, 03:47 AM   #570
country flag vassia54

Ok Eva is in the final !!!!!