Eva Asderaki - Page 37 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 23rd, 2011, 01:00 AM   #541
country flag OoohBarracuda

OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all
Re: Eva Asderaki

Quote:
Originally Posted by dentine View Post
Please, I didn't even find her at this year's US Open BEFORE she got famous. I saw Lynn twice (she was two rows away from me watching the Na/Halep R1 match), exchanged words with Alexandra Panova on the line for Ben and Jerry's but do I see Eva? No. The only time I had an Eva sighting was after the Pennetta/Peng R4 match, I went to get a taco and they were showing the video from Grandstand (of Muller/ Kunistyn that I can't even spell....) which I couldn't get in to (nor did I want to...if I had only known ) and I heard her voice. And I was just like:

But it was only the last game.

UNTIL NEXT YEAR!
That GIF I'm sure they'll be a bigger watch for Eva next year at the US so you may be able to track her down better then Least you got a Ben and Jerrys.

And you're so lucky you have the chance to see her, there's no tournaments in Scotland so I'd have to trail away down to London for Wimbledon. I will do it one year so I can see Eva but I need money first And I suppose I could watch some players too
OoohBarracuda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 23rd, 2011, 02:12 AM   #542

OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raz0r View Post
Interview with Eva in Chinese (link)

中网的美女裁判伊娃

10月4日下午莲花球场的中网赛场,萨芬娜和兹沃娜列娃的强强对话中,我们不仅仅为比赛本身所吸引,在裁判 椅上,美女主裁伊娃阿斯德兰基也吸引了大家的目光。年仅28岁的伊娃虽然很年轻,但在执法经验上却一点都不 缺,已经担任遍四大满贯的裁判工作。此次中网也不是伊娃第一次来北京,2008年她就曾执法过北京奥运会。 对于北京,她总能感觉到这个城市历史和现代交错的魅力,而对于中网,她更能感受到网球所点燃的激情。她坦然 ,对于女子裁判来说,她们最大的挑战是对于比赛和球员的控制力,很多球员的脾气很火爆,经常对于主裁的判罚 无端提出异议,但是主裁一定要本着公平公正的原则坚定自己的立场,不能摇摆不定。

当然,虽然在球场上很严肃,但是在场外,伊娃依然是个爱美的姑娘。她喜欢打扮,喜欢购物,她笑着告诉我们, 现在球员的衣服是越来越时尚了,而裁判的工作服也越来越漂亮了,接受记者采访的时候,她很开心地向我们展示 她这身玫红色T恤,并连称本次比赛的裁判服很漂亮,不仅仅符合裁判对工作服舒适速干的要求,在设计上也很时 尚,颜色很活泼,她非常喜欢。
I was reading through the thread and I translated this and laughed so much, especially because of the epic names fail in GM

"Eva referee beauty in the network

The afternoon of October 4 Lotus Stadium in the network arena, Dinara Safina and Vera Zvonareva of strong dialogue, we not only attracted to the game itself, in the Magistrate's chair, beauty Eva Aspen Midlands referee base has also attracted the attention. Although only 28-year-old Eva is very young, but experience in law enforcement, but he is not missing, has served as the referee over the four Grand Slam. The grille is not the first time Eva came to Beijing 2008 Olympic Games in Beijing she had been law enforcement. For Beijing, she can always feel the city's historic charm and modern staggered, and for the network, she can feel the passion for tennis ignited. She frankly, is the referee for the women, their biggest challenge is to control the game and the players, many of the players is very hot temper, often for no reason to challenge the referee's penalty, but referee must be in line with the principles of fairness and justice harden their positions, not wavering.

Of course, although very serious on the court, but on the outside, Eva is still a beauty girl. She likes to dress up, like shopping, she smiled and told us that now the players are more and more fashionable clothes, and the referee's clothes are more beautiful, when interviewed by reporters, she was very happy to show us her this body rose red T-shirt, and even said the tournament referee clothing is very beautiful, not only in line with the referee on the requirements of quick-drying clothes comfortable, very stylish in design, color is very lively, she was very fond of."

Aspen Midlands
Old Sep 23rd, 2011, 02:17 AM   #543
country flag Jane Lane

Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute

Google translate REALLY needs to hire new people.
Jane Lane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23rd, 2011, 08:06 AM   #544
country flag vassia54

vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice

Quote:
I'm just saying she'll probably be SWARMED by fans at tournaments
i think the players be swarmed by fans and not the umpires. any way we have 4 tournaments in the row T,P,M,I and i hope to find something in news papers
vassia54 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23rd, 2011, 08:16 AM   #545
country flag vassia54

vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice
Post Re: Eva Asderaki

Quote:
Originally Posted by vassia54 View Post
i think the players be swarmed by fans and not the umpires. any way we have 4 tournaments in the row T,P,M,I and i hope to find something in news papers
i was find it from a news paper
Attached Images
File Type: gif eva ball0001 a.gif (30.6 KB, 9 views)
vassia54 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23rd, 2011, 12:21 PM   #546
country flag Raz0r

Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by vassia54 View Post
I don't know about that... 1,000+ fans is more than most players can boast
Old Sep 23rd, 2011, 09:47 PM   #547

Quote:
Google translate REALLY needs to hire new people.
I know And what's up with the mentions of law enforcement? Now I have an image of Eva cleaning the streets of thugs
Old Sep 23rd, 2011, 09:54 PM   #548
country flag Jane Lane

Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I don't know about that... 1,000+ fans is more than most players can boast
Snatching wigs.
Old Sep 26th, 2011, 09:47 AM   #549
country flag Raz0r

Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold

Tokyo R1 Sharapova-Tanasugarn
Old Sep 26th, 2011, 09:49 AM   #550
country flag Jane Lane

Back gracing us with her presence. The world is back to normal. It's 4:49 AM and I woke up specifically for this. Life needed.

I enjoy this screencap by the way. Twitter does these things to you.

Last edited by Jane Lane : Sep 26th, 2011 at 09:54 AM.
Old Sep 26th, 2011, 09:51 AM   #551
country flag Raz0r

With a correct overrule on the first point of the match, no less
Old Sep 26th, 2011, 11:17 AM   #552
country flag Jane Lane

The woman attracts hinderances like a magnet. Ball fell out of Tammy's skirt, play a let.
Old Sep 26th, 2011, 11:25 AM   #553
country flag Root

Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Back gracing us with her presence. The world is back to normal. It's 4:49 AM and I woke up specifically for this. Life needed.

I enjoy this screencap by the way. Twitter does these things to you.
Eva's death stare?

I forgot all about tennis after the USO. Judging from the tone of her voice, she was bored out of her mind today. I wouldn't blame her really.

It's good to see her back to work. Loved the echoing of her voice.

Quote:
The woman attracts hinderances like a magnet. Ball fell out of Tammy's skirt, play a let.
IKR. She's the only umpire I've seen to enforce it that many times. Hindrance rule, also known as Asderaki rule.
Root is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26th, 2011, 02:16 PM   #554

Quote:
Originally Posted by nufflemutts View Post
Eva's death stare?

I forgot all about tennis after the USO. Judging from the tone of her voice, she was bored out of her mind today. I wouldn't blame her really.

It's good to see her back to work. Loved the echoing of her voice.

IKR. She's the only umpire I've seen to enforce it that many times. Hindrance rule, also known as Asderaki rule.

I recorded the Eurosport coverage as I was still in bed when it was on so I'm watching the match at 4-1 to Maria in the first set. I'm bored out of my mind myself but gotta watch it for Eva, the things we do

Asderaki rule
Old Sep 26th, 2011, 02:21 PM   #555
country flag Raz0r

If you're looking out for Eva, don't even bother except for changeovers and the hindrance part...

Umpires get minimal screentime in Tokyo, which is why I prefer Beijing coverage