Eva Asderaki - Page 32 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 29th, 2011, 02:51 PM   #466
country flag Jane Lane

Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Eva Asderaki

I'll be there Tuesday with Ashe tickets and I have grounds passes for the weekend. Hopefully I'll see Eva
Jane Lane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 31st, 2011, 01:07 AM   #467
country flag Jane Lane

Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute

Did not see Eva at all today! I went everywhere and no Eva. Lynn was 3 rows away from me watching Na/Simona though.
Old Aug 31st, 2011, 01:17 AM   #468
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

^She probably has Serena-Jovanovski

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2011, 02:37 AM   #469
country flag Jane Lane

Of course she does.
Old Sep 1st, 2011, 04:55 AM   #470
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Where was she today?

Old Sep 1st, 2011, 05:29 PM   #471
country flag Jane Lane

I think she was off. She probably had Venus/Sabine but it never happened.

Fognini almost decapitated her with a shanked FH today. She was not amused.
Old Sep 1st, 2011, 11:07 PM   #472
country flag footygirl

footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light

I have hard some of the top umpires are on strike which may account for why some familiar faces haven't been seen at FM. Dentine might know more about this but as far as the top ladies are concerned the final will go to one of these four, Eva, Lynn, Louise or Allison

Allison may be out of the reckoning as she has done two GS this season - Louise has made some mistakes already this Open and done the French this year - so that may count against her

I am sure USTA would like Lynn Welch to have the final - but as the Umpire in the final has to be neutral and sorted out before the quarter finals then Serena's presence in the tournament could put the kibosh on that

Now who does that leave

And I wonder if sny names on strike are ITF officials - if there are I am sure that will not go down well. Maybe Eva might just have earned herself an ITF contract by not being on strike.

Come on ITF - use your noddle
footygirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2011, 03:24 AM   #473
country flag hellas719

Go Eva!
They can't give it to Lynn Welsh if an American reaches QF, which is likely with Serena (and McHale)
Engzell had her chance at RG and ruined it
Lang got 2 this year

Old Sep 2nd, 2011, 03:57 AM   #474
country flag hellas719

A Greek tennis site posted this on their FB page

Old Sep 2nd, 2011, 12:53 PM   #475
country flag Raz0r

Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold

I miss the time when she had bangs
Old Sep 4th, 2011, 01:06 AM   #476
country flag Jane Lane

All day at the Open again. And Eva does the night match, again.

God hates me.
Old Sep 4th, 2011, 11:02 PM   #477
country flag Jane Lane

Muller - Kunistyn today I saw her for like 2 seconds.

Apparently, as far as the boycott, the only name I've heard confirmed is Steve Ullrich. Apparently, the USO lowered their pay for the tournament by 30% which is where the dispute came from; they only make %250 USD a day - by far the lowest at a Slam. But I haven't seen Mariana, Mo, Kader, Kerrilyn or Lucy Grant here. So maybe they're protesting too. But Louise, Eva, Lynn, Alison Lang, Carlos Ramos, Bernardes are all here. Looks like they split down the middle.

24 of the 26 Gold badges were at Wimbly; 13 are here. Weird.

Article: http://www.myfoxdc.com/dpp/news/top-...e-ncxdc-090111
Old Sep 6th, 2011, 12:45 PM   #478
country flag jimmy_the_greek
*TENNIS NSW PLAYER*

jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future

For certain, one of the most underrated umpires. Hopefully they give her the women's final to umpire. Do they usually decide a few days before the final who gets it?
jimmy_the_greek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 6th, 2011, 02:40 PM   #479
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dentine View Post
Muller - Kunistyn today I saw her for like 2 seconds.

Apparently, as far as the boycott, the only name I've heard confirmed is Steve Ullrich. Apparently, the USO lowered their pay for the tournament by 30% which is where the dispute came from; they only make %250 USD a day - by far the lowest at a Slam. But I haven't seen Mariana, Mo, Kader, Kerrilyn or Lucy Grant here. So maybe they're protesting too. But Louise, Eva, Lynn, Alison Lang, Carlos Ramos, Bernardes are all here. Looks like they split down the middle.

24 of the 26 Gold badges were at Wimbly; 13 are here. Weird.

Article: http://www.myfoxdc.com/dpp/news/top-...e-ncxdc-090111
Interesting. Surely they deserve much more pay than that.

It would be nice for her to get a final.
HowardH is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 6th, 2011, 02:48 PM   #480
country flag Raz0r

Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold

I'd say the chances of her getting a final at the US Open are highest compared to any of the other Slams