Eva Asderaki - Page 31 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 15th, 2011, 11:25 AM   #451
country flag Raz0r

Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold
Re: Eva Asderaki

Congrats Eva on another final
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 17th, 2011, 05:38 AM   #452
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Eva got Ivanovic vs. Glatch in Cincinnati

I hope Serena can keep up her form and get to the US Open final to stop an American from being in the chair so they can give it to Eva

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Tatishvili. Flipkens. Pironkova.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2011, 02:10 AM   #453
country flag Jane Lane

Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute

The Eva JaJa drama tonight I CAN'T.

Eva remembers Stowatchgate from Stuttgart 08 clearly. The attitude when she told JJ to stop asking her coach if she wanted to challenge and the "Jelena your coaching takes to long" line. DEAD.
Jane Lane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2011, 03:08 AM   #454
country flag Raz0r

Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold

I missed the match What happened??
Old Aug 19th, 2011, 03:43 AM   #455
country flag Jane Lane

Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute

What didn't happen?
So in the middle of the first, JJs BH is called long and Fran misses it. But JJ challenges and it was in, so Eva says they're going to replay, but JJ wants the point. And then I don't know if JJ said something about Fran because in the next change over, Fran and Eva are going at it in Italian. And JJ's still giving her shit in the other ear in English.

Then later on in the 2nd, JJ wants to challenge, and Eva says to her "Well it has to be your decision," clearly referencing she's been asking her box.

Then we get the real drama. So in the third, there's a long rally and JJ hits a moonball. Fran wants to hit a FHand tries to run around, but Eva overrules and calls it out. Then JJ goes apeshit because the ball hit Frans toe, and Fran starts flipping a shit on JJ saying she's going to give her the point because I don't think Eva saw it. Then finally, at the *54 changeover, after JJ blew 51* in the 3rd, she calls her coach. After Eva calls time she turns to JJ and goes "Jelena, just so you know, your coaching takes too long." And by this point everyone's had enough of each other.

Amazingly hilarious stuff. Seriously, Eva remembers Stopwatchgate because she wasn't going to let JJ and Ricardo be ridiculous this time.
Old Aug 19th, 2011, 03:50 AM   #456
country flag Raz0r

Omg. Need. Video.
Old Aug 19th, 2011, 04:02 AM   #457
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Someone please make HL
I saw the first set but I missed the rest because I had somewhere to go

Old Aug 24th, 2011, 08:07 PM   #458
country flag Jane Lane

Eva's already at the USO doing qualies. My friend told me she was umpiring Capdeville's match today.

I couldn't make it to qualies this year. But, I'll be stalking the grounds the first Tuesday and the first weekend so hopefully I can see her.
Old Aug 25th, 2011, 04:34 AM   #459
country flag hellas719

I saw her watching Georgatou-Kolar and she looked beautiful and had her hair down

And then she was umpiring Strode-Ciric, but I couldn't take a pic because I couldn't get a good view of her, and also she sat next to me during the end of Savinykh-Linette since Strode-Ciric was the next match and she looked great

Old Aug 28th, 2011, 11:51 PM   #460
country flag hellas719

From my report thread

-Eva Asderaki was watching Soler-Espinosa vs. Kostova for a little and she just walked by Eirini vs. Ula for a little during the first rain delay and she was standing right across from the chair umpire and she was similing at him and called him over and he got looked so excited to see her and he ran to her and she told him something
-Eva seemed really friendly and she was talking to so many different people and all of the linespeople knew her.

Old Aug 29th, 2011, 12:58 AM   #461
country flag Raz0r

Looks like she has a following within the umpire community as well
Old Aug 29th, 2011, 01:02 AM   #462
country flag Jane Lane

Or he just thinks she's hot. JUST KIDDING.
Old Aug 29th, 2011, 01:46 AM   #463
country flag hellas719

She called him over with her finger like this

Old Aug 29th, 2011, 02:06 AM   #464
country flag Jane Lane

Scandalous.
Old Aug 29th, 2011, 01:19 PM   #465
country flag Raz0r

Quote:
Originally Posted by dentine View Post
Or he just thinks she's hot. JUST KIDDING.
Can't say I blame him

Any photo ops from those of you going to Queens? Please post your Eva pics