Eva Asderaki - Page 30 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 6th, 2011, 03:43 AM   #436
country flag Jane Lane

Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Eva Asderaki

Eva did Isner-Troicki today and owned Troicki about 434242098 times.

AND BFFs! via @TATTweets on twitter.

Last edited by Jane Lane : Aug 11th, 2011 at 04:23 AM.
Jane Lane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 6th, 2011, 03:51 AM   #437
country flag Raz0r

Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold

Eva

Don't the umpires get cool uniforms anymore? It seems she's been wearing those black/white WTA shirts at every tourney in 2011.
Old Aug 6th, 2011, 03:53 AM   #438
country flag Jane Lane

Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute

I know. When they ditched SEWTA they ditched the pretty colors.

Oh and 30 pages
Old Aug 8th, 2011, 04:25 AM   #439
country flag Raz0r

Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold

Oh wait, they have purple polos too

Guess we'll be seeing Eva in Toronto this week?
Old Aug 8th, 2011, 08:09 PM   #440
country flag Jane Lane

Eva got Toronto to DC in freaking half a day. Halep-Kuznetsova right now.
Old Aug 10th, 2011, 12:07 PM   #441
country flag Raz0r

Eva being her awesome self

Pics © Neal Trousdale
Old Aug 11th, 2011, 04:39 AM   #442
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

She also did S.Williams-A.Bondarenko and Wozniacki-Vinci in Toronto so far

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2011, 06:12 PM   #443
country flag Raz0r

Petkovic-Kvitova R3 now
Old Aug 11th, 2011, 08:09 PM   #444
country flag Jane Lane

So Mariana looked more like Eva's twin today because she had her hair in a ponytail. They need to stop doing that.
Old Aug 13th, 2011, 05:15 PM   #445
country flag Jane Lane

0:35 I was shocked..It was Piotr and I'm like WTF...then APS getting her nails done and then bam Hi Eva.
Old Aug 13th, 2011, 05:34 PM   #446
country flag Raz0r

"Rain is boring"

It rained about a gazillion times when I was at the 2010 Malaysian Open, and each time it did the staff and ballkids would have to dry off the courts by stamping on towels. Eva and the other umpires joined in too... I swear it was the most entertaining sight I've seen on a tennis court in my life
Old Aug 13th, 2011, 05:40 PM   #447
country flag Jane Lane

She did the same thing in Toronto. I was watching on ESPN and she like jumped down from the chair and sprinted to the back of the court and just started drying it...like as they were about to play. Darren Cahill gave her an A.
Old Aug 14th, 2011, 09:44 AM   #448
country flag Raz0r

Yes, and I was watching them do it for about half an hour Eva even made sure to dry all the lines and the "KUALA LUMPUR" wording behind the baseline extra carefully, so that the players wouldn't slip on them. Just shows what a fine umpire she is

Did she chair either of the Toronto SFs yesterday, does anybody know?
Old Aug 14th, 2011, 11:29 AM   #449
country flag footygirl

footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raz0r View Post
Yes, and I was watching them do it for about half an hour Eva even made sure to dry all the lines and the "KUALA LUMPUR" wording behind the baseline extra carefully, so that the players wouldn't slip on them. Just shows what a fine umpire she is

Did she chair either of the Toronto SFs yesterday, does anybody know?
Kerrilyn Cramer did Serena Williams v Viktoria Azarenka

Stosur v Radwanska was Mariana Alves

I know that rules Lynn,Mariana and Kerrilyn out of doing the final - so it is between Eva and Louise

Last edited by footygirl : Aug 14th, 2011 at 11:35 AM.
footygirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14th, 2011, 04:24 PM   #450
country flag Jane Lane

Louise isn't here. So 99% sure another final But we will have to see later.