Eva Asderaki - Page 26 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 27th, 2011, 12:21 PM   #376
country flag Jane Lane

Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Eva Asderaki

Serena-Marion R16. And our fearless leader Dick Enberg is commentating.
Jane Lane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 27th, 2011, 12:24 PM   #377
country flag Root

Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute

I had to judge it was her by the voice.

Enberg
Root is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2011, 12:26 PM   #378
country flag Raz0r

Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold

Go Eva!!! Hope this turns out to be another epic match
Old Jun 27th, 2011, 12:28 PM   #379
country flag Root

Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute

"Tennis is a jungle and Serena is the Queen of the jungle." Wtf.
Old Jun 27th, 2011, 12:29 PM   #380
country flag Raz0r

Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nufflemutts View Post
"Tennis is a jungle and Serena is the Queen of the jungle." Wtf.
Some commentators
Old Jun 27th, 2011, 02:19 PM   #381
country flag Raz0r

I'm mad that Eva got almost zero screentime
Old Jun 27th, 2011, 02:39 PM   #382
country flag Root

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raz0r View Post
I'm mad that Eva got almost zero screentime
Match was too good for an umpire to have a screen time.
Old Jun 28th, 2011, 06:03 PM   #383
country flag Jane Lane

Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute

No Eva in the quarters today. Good signs?
Old Jun 28th, 2011, 09:37 PM   #384
country flag Root

For my health's sake I'd like her to umpire Kvitova - Azarenka match because if I have to go through terrible umpiring again, I might not make it. But that could mean she's not getting the final. Again. To be honest, I have a feeling she's not getting one.
Old Jun 28th, 2011, 09:39 PM   #385
country flag Jane Lane

OMG I know. Lucy Grant was a disgrace. She never overruled any of her linesmen's failures.
Well Eva, Lang, Louise and Cramer (I'm pretty sure she's here) didn't have quarters today. And Kader isn't around. So we'll see.

I will say though, I doubt Louise gets 2 Slams finals in a row.
Old Jun 28th, 2011, 09:47 PM   #386
country flag Root

Grant is giving Lynn Hawk Eye a run for her money after this horrible match on her part. She just sat there most of the time. There was one ball that was CLEARLY out very close to her and she could have seen it from where she's sitting yet no overrule made. Then came the replay.

They might give the final to a British umpire. I think Kader will do men's QF. I wonder if he does more WTA matches than ATP.
Old Jun 28th, 2011, 09:48 PM   #387
country flag Jane Lane

Might? Lang has already carved out an imprint in the CC chair.

Is Kader even here? I haven't seen him at all.
Old Jun 28th, 2011, 09:56 PM   #388
country flag Root

She requires reevaluation. I don't remember seeing him either. On the women's side anyway. Men's has been too boring most of the time to follow this Wimbledon.
Old Jun 29th, 2011, 02:19 PM   #389
country flag Raz0r

Kader is a contracted WTA umpire, he hardly ever does ATP matches. He's a ladies' man

Speaking of British umpires, they had 2 in the QFs: Lucy Grant and Fiona Edwards (the short-haired blonde one).
Old Jun 30th, 2011, 02:13 PM   #390
country flag Jane Lane

So Kerrilyn Cramer and Louise got the semis.
Eva vs Lang for the final?