Eva Asderaki - Page 25 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 21st, 2011, 10:49 PM   #361
country flag Raz0r

Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold
Re: Eva Asderaki

No confirmed Eva sighting today?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 21st, 2011, 10:58 PM   #362
country flag Root

Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like she was umpiring yesterday after all. I wasn't able to look around much streamed matches today. I was busy having multiple heart attacks following Daniela's match on the scoreboard. I guess she's due tomorrow and could be assigned a non streamed court again.
Root is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 11:52 PM   #363
country flag Jane Lane

Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute

Well that's depressing. And to think I had two Layhani sightings today.
Jane Lane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 04:43 AM   #364
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

From day 1, on an outside court, so yeah that must’ve been her at Sweeting-Andujar

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 11:54 AM   #365
country flag Raz0r

Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold

I just love the Wimbledon umpires' uniform
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 12:15 PM   #366
country flag Jane Lane

Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute

Eva on my TV Venus-Kimiko today under the roof.
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 03:12 PM   #367
country flag Root

Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute

Best match of Wimbledon, and possibly the year. Too good.
Eva had screentime too.
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 03:27 PM   #368
country flag Jane Lane

She was great in this match for the most part. Old linespeople And 3 hours of screentime makes up for the lack of Eva the past 2 days.

Oh and Dick Enberg is obsessed with her. It's creepy.
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 03:44 PM   #369
country flag Root

Quote:
Originally Posted by dentine View Post
She was great in this match for the most part. Old linespeople And 3 hours of screentime makes up for the lack of Eva the past 2 days.

Oh and Dick Enberg is obsessed with her. It's creepy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dentine View Post
OMG where do I fucking begin? I. HATE. OUR. COMMENTARY.
Seriously, Evert is a joke. First, the other day when she said that Serena won the Mariana-gate match in 04, and that the bad calls went against Capriati. Seriously I relish every time somebody points out that she was nothing more than a glorified pusher of her time. AND SHRIVER RESPONDS "I'm pretty sure Capriati won that match, but it's not important." WTF. WTF. WTF. I have never heard a more biased commentator ever, and that's saying something. I thought she'd add something to these brian dead nimrods, but I was wrong.
And paired today with her partner in crime, the always senile Dick Enberg. I firmly beilieve, in addition to his sheer ridiculousness, is a pervert. Always talking how young and nubile the players are. Side note, but today, since the players are older, he decided to be completely sexually obsessed with Eva: "The beautiful voice of Eva Asderaki in the chair." Gag me. Ew. You're old. I'm not even gonna get into that.
Carillo, Shriver and MJF? Yeah no.

Cahill is awesome. And Drysdale is okay, and Gilbert makes me laugh even though he's a moron.

Martina Nav on Tennis Channel though --
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 03:47 PM   #370
country flag Jane Lane

I love to rant.
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 03:50 PM   #371
country flag Raz0r

Is Eva requesting for 2 towels/balls etc? Or flashing a V-sign for the camera?

That aside, amazing match! Dick Enberg should consider joining our fan club
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 11:37 PM   #372
country flag Jane Lane

Is he now our fearless leader?
Old Jun 24th, 2011, 02:31 PM   #373
country flag Jane Lane

Fran-Tamira today. Court 12

And ridiculously cute calling of the rain delay by the way.

Last edited by Jane Lane : Jun 24th, 2011 at 04:40 PM.
Old Jun 26th, 2011, 04:53 PM   #374
country flag gumoll

gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute

Petrova vs Dolonts

gumoll is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26th, 2011, 09:22 PM   #375
country flag Root

^ Thanks for the picture. Part of a Wimbledon experience is to wander around the courts looking for Eva, I would say.