Eva Asderaki - Page 13 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 27th, 2011, 12:36 PM   #181
country flag Raz0r

Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold
Re: Eva Asderaki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danii's Law View Post
Cramer always gets the womens final cos she's from Melbourne.

I really want Eva to get a final, she should have been given Wimbledon last year. I think Alison Lang is right up there with Eva as the best. Maybe Eva will get the men's final and they were grooming her for it in the Nadal Ferrer match.

Also I met her at the open this year, and she is the nicest person ever.
Lucky you! I met her at the 2010 Malaysian Open. She was so nice and friendly
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 27th, 2011, 12:43 PM   #182
country flag footygirl

footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light

If it is Cramer and probably John Blom for the Aussie Open final - then surely a rota basis is the fairest thing for the grand slam singles finals

French - time Louise Engzell got the honour of a GS Singles final

Wimbledon - Give it to Eva - she deserves it

US Open - Lynn Welch if it is a none American finalist final - or failing that Mariana
footygirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2011, 04:56 AM   #183
country flag Jane Lane

Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute

Okay so this time I'm positive it's Cramer in the chair for the dubs final. Please someone tell me I'm right.
Jane Lane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2011, 05:41 AM   #184
country flag Danii's Law

Danii's Law has much to be proud of Danii's Law has much to be proud of Danii's Law has much to be proud of Danii's Law has much to be proud of Danii's Law has much to be proud of Danii's Law has much to be proud of Danii's Law has much to be proud of Danii's Law has much to be proud of Danii's Law has much to be proud of Danii's Law has much to be proud of Danii's Law has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dentine View Post
Okay so this time I'm positive it's Cramer in the chair for the dubs final. Please someone tell me I'm right.
Yeah thats Cramer, its looking good for Eva now, but they'll probably screw us over with Nooni or something.
Danii's Law is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2011, 03:20 AM   #185
country flag Jane Lane

Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danii's Law View Post
Yeah thats Cramer, its looking good for Eva now, but they'll probably screw us over with Nooni or something.
Caro's loverboy Kader? She's not in the final so I hope not.
Old Jan 29th, 2011, 03:51 AM   #186
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

I REALLY hope she gets the final
She's so unlucky that she comes from a country that doesn't host a GS. If Greece had a slam, she would always umpire the final. Most of the other main umpires come from USA, France, Great Britain, or Australia. The only WTA one I can think of other than Eva is Alves. And on the mens side I think Ramos and Lahanyi are the only famous ones...

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2011, 07:34 AM   #187
country flag Raz0r

Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold

It's Alison Lang
Old Jan 29th, 2011, 07:40 AM   #188
country flag Jane Lane

No final for Eva. They gave it to Lang. Like seriously she has Wimbledon...
Old Jan 31st, 2011, 08:20 PM   #189
country flag footygirl

footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by dentine View Post
No final for Eva. They gave it to Lang. Like seriously she has Wimbledon...
What is so special about Alison Lang - she is not the best umpire IMO. Poor Eva gets screwed over again. Why don't we all send a petition in to the AELTC to ask for Eva to be given the ladies final - pointing out that she is an excellent umpire and deserves a GS singles final- and always seems to be overlooked- and we can also point out that Alison has had the final a few times.

How about Mariana and Louise for the semis and suggest Eva for the final.

I'll start the petition off - will people sign it

Let's see if we can get Eva the womens final at Wimbledon

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthrea...5#post19092105

Last edited by footygirl : Jan 31st, 2011 at 08:32 PM.
footygirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2011, 12:12 AM   #190
country flag Jane Lane

People in GM don't appreciate Eva like we do.
Old Feb 6th, 2011, 07:56 AM   #191
country flag Raz0r

Eva is in Bratislava now for the SVK vs CZE Fed Cup tie
Old Feb 15th, 2011, 03:19 AM   #192
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Eva was in the chair for Shvedova vs. Zhang today
http://www.wtatour.com/video/2011021...256553_2293318

Old Feb 15th, 2011, 10:08 PM   #193
country flag Jane Lane

Eva did the Pennetta-Dokic match today. I would've been bored by Jelena's shitshow.
Old Feb 17th, 2011, 02:27 AM   #194
country flag hellas719

^Video from Pennetta-Dokic:
http://www.wtatour.com/video/2011021...256553_2294152

Old Feb 18th, 2011, 09:16 PM   #195
country flag Jane Lane

at Eva getting all the shitty matches in Dubai.
She's had Dokic-Flavia, then Schnyder-Stosur and today Pennetta-Kleybanova in a row.
http://www.wtatour.com/video/2011021...256553_2297029