Adorable Domi picture thread - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 14th, 2008, 05:16 PM   #61
country flag Natash.
:(

Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Adorable Domi picture thread

So pretty! Thanks
Natash. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 15th, 2008, 09:41 PM   #62
country flag FanHochZwei

FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold
WTA Stanford - 1st rnd against Petrova

FanHochZwei is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16th, 2008, 06:47 PM   #63
country flag Natash.
:(

Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute

Great pictures.
Natash. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18th, 2008, 12:27 PM   #64
country flag WTA-stars

WTA-stars has much to be proud of WTA-stars has much to be proud of WTA-stars has much to be proud of WTA-stars has much to be proud of WTA-stars has much to be proud of WTA-stars has much to be proud of WTA-stars has much to be proud of WTA-stars has much to be proud of WTA-stars has much to be proud of WTA-stars has much to be proud of WTA-stars has much to be proud of

Autograph Signing (Stanford)

Maria Sharapova, Ana Ivanovic, Elena Dementieva, Dominika Cibulkova, Serena Williams
Anna Kournikova, Tatiana Golovin, Lindsay Davenport, Svetlana Kuznetsova, Jelena Jankovic
WTA-stars is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18th, 2008, 01:56 PM   #65
country flag .:sk:.
Fightiana!!! <3

.:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute

Cibulkova | Ivanovic | Kirilenko | Azarenka | Lisicki | Malek | Grönefeld | Hercog | Pivovarova

My Stuttgart 2009 pics & vids !!! [thread]
My blog - My YouTube channel
.:sk:. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18th, 2008, 10:09 PM   #66
country flag FanHochZwei

FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold
WTA Stanford - 1/4F against Sugiyama (Part 1)

Last edited by FanHochZwei : Jul 21st, 2008 at 03:16 AM.
Old Jul 21st, 2008, 03:16 AM   #67
country flag FanHochZwei

WTA Stanford - 1/4F against Sugiyama (Part 2)

Old Jul 25th, 2008, 12:38 AM   #68
country flag FanHochZwei

Wta L.a.

Last edited by FanHochZwei : Jul 26th, 2008 at 09:40 PM.
Old Jul 26th, 2008, 05:19 AM   #69
country flag Jess_mk.tg

Jess_mk.tg is a name known to all Jess_mk.tg is a name known to all Jess_mk.tg is a name known to all Jess_mk.tg is a name known to all Jess_mk.tg is a name known to all Jess_mk.tg is a name known to all Jess_mk.tg is a name known to all Jess_mk.tg is a name known to all Jess_mk.tg is a name known to all Jess_mk.tg is a name known to all Jess_mk.tg is a name known to all

Roland Garros, Mixed Doubles with Gael

Jess_mk.tg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30th, 2008, 09:56 PM   #70
country flag WTA-stars

WTA-stars has much to be proud of WTA-stars has much to be proud of WTA-stars has much to be proud of WTA-stars has much to be proud of WTA-stars has much to be proud of WTA-stars has much to be proud of WTA-stars has much to be proud of WTA-stars has much to be proud of WTA-stars has much to be proud of WTA-stars has much to be proud of WTA-stars has much to be proud of

The same picture but in High Quality :

Maria Sharapova, Ana Ivanovic, Elena Dementieva, Dominika Cibulkova, Serena Williams
Anna Kournikova, Tatiana Golovin, Lindsay Davenport, Svetlana Kuznetsova, Jelena Jankovic
Old Jul 30th, 2008, 10:13 PM   #71
country flag WTA-stars

Against Dementieva - Rogers Cup

Old Aug 2nd, 2008, 10:54 AM   #72
country flag Agua

Agua is just really nice Agua is just really nice Agua is just really nice Agua is just really nice Agua is just really nice Agua is just really nice Agua is just really nice Agua is just really nice Agua is just really nice Agua is just really nice Agua is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess_mk.tg View Post
Roland Garros, Mixed Doubles with Gael

I took those photos. You probably found them on my Flickr, but I would have liked that you wrote the source, please. :]
Agua is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2nd, 2008, 01:17 PM   #73
country flag Agua

Agua is just really nice Agua is just really nice Agua is just really nice Agua is just really nice Agua is just really nice Agua is just really nice Agua is just really nice Agua is just really nice Agua is just really nice Agua is just really nice Agua is just really nice

Here are more
It was during their match against Dechy/Ram.
Agua is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3rd, 2008, 01:04 PM   #74
country flag FanHochZwei

WTA Montréal

MONTREAL, July 27: Dominika Cibulkova attends the WTA Tennis fashion show portion of the Rogers Cup Tennis Tournament. (Photo by Elsa/Getty Images)

MONTREAL, JULY 29: Dominika returns a shot to Elena Dementieva. (Photo by Elsa/Getty Images)

MONTREAL, JULY 31: Dominika during her 3rd round match against Nadia Petrova of Russia. (Photo by Elsa/Getty Images)

Montreal, July 31: After winning her third round match, Dominika Cibulkova visited with guests in the Sony Ericsson sponsor suite. (©Getty Images)

MONTREAL, AUGUST 01: Dominika celebrates her win over Jelena Jankovic during Day 5 of Rogers Cup Tennis. (Photo by Elsa/Getty Images)

MONTREAL, AUGUST 02: Dominika Cibuklova during her SF match against Marion Bartoli. (Photo by Elsa/Getty Images)

MONTREAL, AUGUST 03: Dominika Cibulkova during her final match against Dinara Safina. (Photo by Elsa/Getty Images)

Last edited by FanHochZwei : Aug 5th, 2008 at 09:49 PM.
Old Aug 4th, 2008, 03:52 PM   #75
country flag Dinayer
Bazinga! I dont care

Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for the pics
Dinayer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote