Adorable Domi picture thread - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 10th, 2009, 12:53 PM   #151
country flag bad_angel_109

bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Adorable Domi picture thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audio View Post
Anybody know what Dominika's holding? The white box with the pic of the goblin-looking thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audio View Post
What a nice pic. Who's the blonde next to Domi? I was wondering who she was when I was watching the matches last night.

twitter
AO pics on tumblr
bad_angel_109 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 10th, 2009, 07:44 PM   #152
country flag Ksenia.
The fire still burns.

Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute

i made some Domi avies with pics from Hopman Cup
there are too many of them to post here examples:

the rest is in my thread
Ksenia. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2009, 01:39 AM   #153
country flag FanHochZwei

FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold
Hopman Cup 09 - with trophy

Other pics: http://hopmancup.com/?id=1301&g=XXI-Slovak_Republic
FanHochZwei is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2009, 02:22 AM   #154
Richie's

Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad_angel_109 View Post
Anybody know what Dominika's holding? The white box with the pic of the goblin-looking thing.

What a nice pic. Who's the blonde next to Domi? I was wondering who she was when I was watching the matches last night.
Maybe she is by Dominika's sight! She looks a little bit like her!!

Do not go gentle into that good night ....
Rage, rage against the dying of the light
Richie's is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2009, 07:44 AM   #155
country flag bdave351

bdave351 has much to be proud of bdave351 has much to be proud of bdave351 has much to be proud of bdave351 has much to be proud of bdave351 has much to be proud of bdave351 has much to be proud of bdave351 has much to be proud of bdave351 has much to be proud of bdave351 has much to be proud of bdave351 has much to be proud of bdave351 has much to be proud of

A couple of pics from the end of Domi's match today with Wozniacki. She got hammered but didnt seem to be playing to bad in the last couple of games.

bdave351 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2009, 08:34 PM   #156
country flag FanHochZwei

FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold
Advertising Domi

Old Jan 17th, 2009, 08:36 AM   #157
country flag bad_angel_109

bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute

I saw Domi at the AO qualies today, she was practicing along side chakky against Wozniaki (sp) ?? i think it was Woniacki(sp) and an aussie? i dunno, but i took heaps of pics, got her to sign my program and my ipod touch, hehe

i swear to god everytime i was talking to louisa and i said her name, domi, she looked at me or in my direction!

twitter
AO pics on tumblr
bad_angel_109 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2009, 02:17 AM   #158
country flag FanHochZwei

AO 2009, practice

Thanks to louisa from tennisforum.com.
Old Jan 19th, 2009, 04:44 AM   #159
country flag Eduardo Oliveira

Eduardo Oliveira has much to be proud of Eduardo Oliveira has much to be proud of Eduardo Oliveira has much to be proud of Eduardo Oliveira has much to be proud of Eduardo Oliveira has much to be proud of Eduardo Oliveira has much to be proud of Eduardo Oliveira has much to be proud of Eduardo Oliveira has much to be proud of Eduardo Oliveira has much to be proud of Eduardo Oliveira has much to be proud of Eduardo Oliveira has much to be proud of

Domi | Kim
Eduardo Oliveira is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2009, 07:44 AM   #160
country flag FanHochZwei

AO, 2nd round against Yung-Jan Chan

Credits: Reuters, AFP
Old Jan 23rd, 2009, 08:40 PM   #161
country flag WTA-stars

WTA-stars has much to be proud of WTA-stars has much to be proud of WTA-stars has much to be proud of WTA-stars has much to be proud of WTA-stars has much to be proud of WTA-stars has much to be proud of WTA-stars has much to be proud of WTA-stars has much to be proud of WTA-stars has much to be proud of WTA-stars has much to be proud of WTA-stars has much to be proud of

Maria Sharapova, Ana Ivanovic, Elena Dementieva, Dominika Cibulkova, Serena Williams
Anna Kournikova, Tatiana Golovin, Lindsay Davenport, Svetlana Kuznetsova, Jelena Jankovic
WTA-stars is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2009, 12:11 PM   #162
country flag Chris 84

Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute

So cute

Bibiane Schoofs Flavia Pennetta Anett Kontaveit Aga Radwanska Tara Moore Sorana Cirstea

MY TWITTER
https://twitter.com/ChrissieBhoy
Chris 84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2009, 10:42 AM   #163
country flag .:sk:.
Fightiana!!! <3

.:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute

Cibulkova | Ivanovic | Kirilenko | Azarenka | Lisicki | Malek | Grönefeld | Hercog | Pivovarova

My Stuttgart 2009 pics & vids !!! [thread]
My blog - My YouTube channel
.:sk:. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2009, 01:06 PM   #164
country flag WTA-stars

WTA-stars has much to be proud of WTA-stars has much to be proud of WTA-stars has much to be proud of WTA-stars has much to be proud of WTA-stars has much to be proud of WTA-stars has much to be proud of WTA-stars has much to be proud of WTA-stars has much to be proud of WTA-stars has much to be proud of WTA-stars has much to be proud of WTA-stars has much to be proud of

Match against Dementieva - Australian Open 2009

Maria Sharapova, Ana Ivanovic, Elena Dementieva, Dominika Cibulkova, Serena Williams
Anna Kournikova, Tatiana Golovin, Lindsay Davenport, Svetlana Kuznetsova, Jelena Jankovic
WTA-stars is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2009, 12:20 PM   #165
country flag Langers

Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute

Got a few in a similar mould of her training if you are interested.

Langers is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote