Adorable Domi picture thread - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 24th, 2008, 09:24 AM   #1
Effy
God gave us Rock'n'Roll

Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute
Adorable Domi picture thread

i think we should have a picture thread

Belinda Benčič Poova Legend Sarin Flavietta Tati Agatha Vinas Devilsova Ajde
Effy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 24th, 2008, 10:57 AM   #2
Effy
God gave us Rock'n'Roll

Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Adorable Domi picture thread

my fave Domi pics

Belinda Benčič Poova Legend Sarin Flavietta Tati Agatha Vinas Devilsova Ajde
Effy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26th, 2008, 10:41 AM   #3
country flag Kovalchuk

Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of

Fed Cup Akgul and Domi

Kovalchuk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26th, 2008, 10:45 AM   #4
country flag elise1986

elise1986 is a name known to all elise1986 is a name known to all elise1986 is a name known to all elise1986 is a name known to all elise1986 is a name known to all elise1986 is a name known to all elise1986 is a name known to all elise1986 is a name known to all elise1986 is a name known to all elise1986 is a name known to all elise1986 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kovalchuk View Post
Fed Cup Akgul and Domi

the difference in height reminds me of the pic with Sharapova from the Amelian island final
Old Apr 26th, 2008, 04:13 PM   #5
country flag .:sk:.
Fightiana!!! <3

.:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute

Cibulkova | Ivanovic | Kirilenko | Azarenka | Lisicki | Malek | Grönefeld | Hercog | Pivovarova

My Stuttgart 2009 pics & vids !!! [thread]
My blog - My YouTube channel
.:sk:. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26th, 2008, 04:30 PM   #6
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

Old Apr 26th, 2008, 05:23 PM   #7
country flag Noelia

Noelia has a brilliant future Noelia has a brilliant future Noelia has a brilliant future Noelia has a brilliant future Noelia has a brilliant future Noelia has a brilliant future Noelia has a brilliant future Noelia has a brilliant future Noelia has a brilliant future Noelia has a brilliant future Noelia has a brilliant future

OMG!

Akgul and Domi

Groenefeld Clijsters Cibulkova Dushevina Vesnina

Kucova
Noelia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28th, 2008, 02:18 AM   #8
country flag FanHochZwei

FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold
My own pics from Fed Cup tie SVK vs. UZB, April 26-27, 2008

Sorry for the lower quality. Pics from Day 2 to follow.
FanHochZwei is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29th, 2008, 12:54 PM   #9
country flag FanHochZwei

FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold
Fed Cup SVK-UZB: Pics from slovak newspapers and press agencies

Copyright: Plus 1 deň

Dominika: Practice with coach Platenik. Copyright: TASR

Last edited by FanHochZwei : Apr 29th, 2008 at 01:37 PM.
Old May 5th, 2008, 07:59 PM   #10
country flag FanHochZwei

Fed Cup SVK-UZB: Dominika and Gael (3), with a gift

Source: Plus 1 deň
Old May 5th, 2008, 08:20 PM   #11
country flag FanHochZwei

Berlin 2008

Source: tournament homepage
Old May 7th, 2008, 10:15 AM   #12
country flag WTA-stars

WTA-stars has much to be proud of WTA-stars has much to be proud of WTA-stars has much to be proud of WTA-stars has much to be proud of WTA-stars has much to be proud of WTA-stars has much to be proud of WTA-stars has much to be proud of WTA-stars has much to be proud of WTA-stars has much to be proud of WTA-stars has much to be proud of WTA-stars has much to be proud of

Maria Sharapova, Ana Ivanovic, Elena Dementieva, Dominika Cibulkova, Serena Williams
Anna Kournikova, Tatiana Golovin, Lindsay Davenport, Svetlana Kuznetsova, Jelena Jankovic
WTA-stars is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2008, 10:50 AM   #13
country flag WTA-stars

WTA-stars has much to be proud of WTA-stars has much to be proud of WTA-stars has much to be proud of WTA-stars has much to be proud of WTA-stars has much to be proud of WTA-stars has much to be proud of WTA-stars has much to be proud of WTA-stars has much to be proud of WTA-stars has much to be proud of WTA-stars has much to be proud of WTA-stars has much to be proud of

I don't know if this has been posted here before, If it has, sorry

Fashion Show 2008 (from her official website)

Maria Sharapova, Ana Ivanovic, Elena Dementieva, Dominika Cibulkova, Serena Williams
Anna Kournikova, Tatiana Golovin, Lindsay Davenport, Svetlana Kuznetsova, Jelena Jankovic
WTA-stars is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2008, 06:02 PM   #14
country flag FanHochZwei

Back to A. Island 2008

Off court pics from April 12/13.
Old May 10th, 2008, 08:31 PM   #15
country flag Noelia

Noelia has a brilliant future Noelia has a brilliant future Noelia has a brilliant future Noelia has a brilliant future Noelia has a brilliant future Noelia has a brilliant future Noelia has a brilliant future Noelia has a brilliant future Noelia has a brilliant future Noelia has a brilliant future Noelia has a brilliant future
Re: Back to A. Island 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTA-stars View Post
I don't know if this has been posted here before, If it has, sorry

Fashion Show 2008 (from her official website)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FanHochZwei View Post

Off court pics from April 12/13.
BEAUTIFUL!!!

Thanks very much for the photos

Groenefeld Clijsters Cibulkova Dushevina Vesnina

Kucova
Noelia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote