Photographs To Help Explain Why There Are No Homosexuals In Iran - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 23rd, 2008, 03:31 PM   #1
country flag samsam4087

samsam4087 has a brilliant future samsam4087 has a brilliant future samsam4087 has a brilliant future samsam4087 has a brilliant future samsam4087 has a brilliant future samsam4087 has a brilliant future samsam4087 has a brilliant future samsam4087 has a brilliant future samsam4087 has a brilliant future samsam4087 has a brilliant future samsam4087 has a brilliant future
Photographs To Help Explain Why There Are No Homosexuals In Iran

Photographs To Help Explain Why There Are No Homosexuals In Iran

I guess by the time you have finished reading the attached news, we will feel how lucky we are!

http://www.mererhetoric.com/archives/11274175.html

Treasure what we're having~!

samsam4087 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 23rd, 2008, 03:57 PM   #2
country flag LoveFifteen
Gone with the Wind fabulous!

LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Photographs To Help Explain Why There Are No Homosexuals In Iran

So tragic and unfair.
LoveFifteen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23rd, 2008, 03:59 PM   #3
country flag kwilliams

kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute

That makes me feel sick.

A warning to others: There are pictures of executions in the article.

http://flickr.com/photos/keithmaguire/
kwilliams is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23rd, 2008, 04:14 PM   #4
country flag Philbo

Philbo has a reputation beyond repute Philbo has a reputation beyond repute Philbo has a reputation beyond repute Philbo has a reputation beyond repute Philbo has a reputation beyond repute Philbo has a reputation beyond repute Philbo has a reputation beyond repute Philbo has a reputation beyond repute Philbo has a reputation beyond repute Philbo has a reputation beyond repute Philbo has a reputation beyond repute

That really did make me feel sick to the stomach.

The twisted thing is that if those gay boys had gone to a doctor and told the doctor they think they are a woman on the inside and that they were born as the wrong sex, the govt would sanction giving them a sex change!

Such a twisted world we live in.

Note to Sam L - This does not mean I support bombing Iran!
Philbo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23rd, 2008, 04:18 PM   #5
country flag Pdm1987

Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of

I feel sick and appalled
Pdm1987 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23rd, 2008, 04:22 PM   #6
country flag Philbo

Philbo has a reputation beyond repute Philbo has a reputation beyond repute Philbo has a reputation beyond repute Philbo has a reputation beyond repute Philbo has a reputation beyond repute Philbo has a reputation beyond repute Philbo has a reputation beyond repute Philbo has a reputation beyond repute Philbo has a reputation beyond repute Philbo has a reputation beyond repute Philbo has a reputation beyond repute

These pics also make me even angrier towards the Australian and British governments as in the past 5 years or so Ive seen cases of Iranian guys claiming refugee status based on the fact that they would be put to death for being gay if they were sent back.

But the Howard govt didnt give a shit about something trivial as that and tried as hard as they could to get rid of the refugee - I have seen something in the news in the UK recently along the same lines...
Old Apr 23rd, 2008, 04:24 PM   #7
country flag Philbo

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/7290330.stm

Gay Iranian man loses asylum plea

Iran has regularly executed people it has convicted of homosexual acts

An Iranian homosexual man who has said he will be executed if he is deported from the Netherlands has had his claim for asylum overturned.
Mehdi Kazemi has said his life is in danger if he is returned to Iran, where he says his boyfriend named him as a partner before being executed.
Homosexual acts are illegal in the Islamic republic.
A Dutch spokesman said Mr Kazemi would now be sent to the UK, the first European country he entered.
A claim for asylum in the UK had already been turned down.
Application turned down
His case has become a campaign cause for gay rights activists across Europe.
Mr Kazemi, 19, said he had travelled to Britain in 2005 to study English, and learned that his lover in Iran had been executed for sodomy, his lawyer Borg Palm said.
After his asylum application was turned down, he fled to the Netherlands in 2006, having narrowly avoided being sent back to Iran.
Dutch immigration authorities are more lenient towards homosexual Iranians, who are afforded special status because of the regime's hard line against them.
'Life in danger'
The Dutch are refusing to consider the case. Under the EU's 2003 Dublin Regulation, the state the applicant first enters is responsible for processing their application.
Mr Kazemi says his life will be in danger not only because he has been named as a homosexual, but also because of the extensive media coverage of his case,. Mr Kazemi's uncle - who is in the UK - said the family was considering an appeal to the European Court. A statement from Britain's immigration service said: "We examine with great care each individual case before removal and we will not remove anyone who we believe is at risk on their return."
Old Apr 23rd, 2008, 04:35 PM   #8
country flag Pdm1987

Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of

i would have thought he'll be granted rights to reside in the UK eventually.
Pdm1987 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23rd, 2008, 04:54 PM   #9
country flag Sean.
Look who's back!

Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute

It's really sad, not just gay people but anyone who dosen't fit the mould. Stories like this would make me support a war more and more.

Does anyone know how they were caught?

Can't see how people are managing to blame this on Britain?

We can't just accept everyone, I don't see the Czech republic taking them. France has the same population as us, but is much bigger, they don't accept them either.

It's the fault of religious extremism in the 1st place

Christianity went through it hundreds of year ago, Islam just hasn't caught up yet.

Vera Zvonareva * Ana Ivanović * Li Na * Laura Robson ......
Sean. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23rd, 2008, 05:27 PM   #10
country flag Direwolf

Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute

They stone to death a Muslim girl for having a boyfriend..

and they kill

IRANIAN homos who are living their life peacfully in other countries...

Whys isnt the UN doing anything about this?
Direwolf is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23rd, 2008, 05:34 PM   #11
country flag drake3781

drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute

I have posted these approx one year ago in another thread, along with other similar photos.

What strikes me now, as I look at it again, is the public aspect of it. I know that executions in Saudi are somewhat of a public fun activity; is it every Monday? Here in Iran we see the temporary gallows and apparently the truck used to stand the condemned on - which I guess drives off, leaving them hanging.
drake3781 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23rd, 2008, 05:35 PM   #12
country flag JAMESYBABY!

JAMESYBABY! has a brilliant future JAMESYBABY! has a brilliant future JAMESYBABY! has a brilliant future JAMESYBABY! has a brilliant future JAMESYBABY! has a brilliant future JAMESYBABY! has a brilliant future JAMESYBABY! has a brilliant future JAMESYBABY! has a brilliant future JAMESYBABY! has a brilliant future JAMESYBABY! has a brilliant future JAMESYBABY! has a brilliant future

this is actully so pathetic,, y the fuck would anyone do tht,, fuckin pilloks,, i would to see the ones tht killed them be killed,,,

this inrages me
Old Apr 24th, 2008, 09:25 AM   #13
country flag Philbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5ean View Post
It's really sad, not just gay people but anyone who dosen't fit the mould. Stories like this would make me support a war more and more.

Can't see how people are managing to blame this on Britain?
The reason the UK disappoints me is that their Regufee program is supposed to operate on the basis of accepting anyone who would face persectution and danger to their lives if they were returned home. On that basis, the UK should accept homosexuals from Iran.

The same goes for australia and the previous Howard govt did something similar to a gay iranian in australia. It just comes down to a deep seated belief that somehow homosexuals deserve what they get, or are less deserving of being saved from persectuion than someone being persecuted for their religion for example..
Old Apr 24th, 2008, 04:03 PM   #14
country flag MrSerenaWilliams
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute

that's disgusting and twisted.....there really are no words to describe how appalled I am at this.
Old Apr 24th, 2008, 04:25 PM   #15
country flag Bijoux0021

Bijoux0021 has a reputation beyond repute Bijoux0021 has a reputation beyond repute Bijoux0021 has a reputation beyond repute Bijoux0021 has a reputation beyond repute Bijoux0021 has a reputation beyond repute Bijoux0021 has a reputation beyond repute Bijoux0021 has a reputation beyond repute Bijoux0021 has a reputation beyond repute Bijoux0021 has a reputation beyond repute Bijoux0021 has a reputation beyond repute Bijoux0021 has a reputation beyond repute

Very sad.

*Federer*Nadal*Djokovic*Tsonga*Murray*Monfils*Gulb is*Young*Safin*Mirnyi*

“Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud.”

― Maya Angelou
Bijoux0021 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote