rankings - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 2nd, 2005, 11:22 AM   #1
country flag louloudik

louloudik is an unknown quantity at this point
rankings

Lena has really lost lots of seats with her injury.She is now in number 61.....the lowest place ever!!!!She is ment to play though in Indian Wells. Lets hope she will do well there.GO LENA!!!!!!!!!
louloudik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 2nd, 2005, 12:03 PM   #2
country flag forever_rafter

forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute
Pame Eleni pame!!!!
forever_rafter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2nd, 2005, 09:13 PM   #3
country flag AleOrtu

AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute
Too bad I don´t have my website updated, or we would see what is next to defend for her. But she did not have an spectacular 2004 season, I think she will climb many steps just reaching quarters at any tournament.
But her ranking is really low now, she will have to play qualies soon..

Eleni Daniilidou - Iveta Benesova - Melanie Klaffner - Gisela Dulko - Daniela Hantuchova - Jelena Dokic - Karolina Sprem -

Akenatón rules, Horemheb sucks
Member #5452 Making Your Life Better Since 2002
AleOrtu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2005, 09:34 AM   #4
country flag louloudik

I think she is going up again!!!!She is in n58 now.Lets hope she will do good in Miami and she will gain lots of seats........
Old Mar 23rd, 2005, 10:45 AM   #5

forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute
Fingers crossed!
Old May 9th, 2005, 11:15 PM   #6
country flag louloudik

If i am not wrong(and i hope i am) she is in number 86...................
She has to start winning again............
PAME LENA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old May 10th, 2005, 06:55 AM   #7

Yes, she does. I think once the clay season is over, she'll do better. I would like to see her in top 20 again. She's got such a potential...
Old Jun 18th, 2005, 01:54 PM   #8
country flag louloudik

She is now in number 73!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think she is going up.Lets hope that she will be back in the first 30 players soon!!!!!!!!!
GO LENAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Old Jun 21st, 2005, 07:20 PM   #9
country flag Calliope.
Martina&Roger <3

Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future
Go Lena

Larcher de Brito | Giorgi | Bouchard | Goerges | Stephens

Kirilenko | Sharapova | Kvitova | Pennetta | Garcia | Burnett
Azarenka | Wozniacki | McHale | Keys | Puig | Bencic | Italians
Calliope. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2005, 09:46 AM   #10

Eleni is now #57 (76). I'm so happy, she definitely goes up
Old Jul 5th, 2005, 11:51 PM   #11
country flag RayRob
Team WTAworld

RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of
Yes, I believe Eleni is moving up in the Rankings after her great showing on grass (as usual). She had excellent results at Birmingham (nearly beating Sharapova) and Wimbledon, beating henin Hardenne in the first round! , so I am hoping that will translate into a great Hard Court season for her.

I would love to see her back in the top 20....she's a great player and certainly has the shot-making abilities to trouble the top players.

-Rache
RayRob is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20th, 2006, 08:39 AM   #12

Eleni climbed up 20 places in the ranking and she's now number 85 And in doubles she's 51 (last week was 62)

Last edited by forever_rafter : Feb 20th, 2006 at 04:02 PM.
Old Feb 21st, 2006, 10:30 PM   #13
country flag RayRob
Team WTAworld

RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of
I know!? This is fantastic news....the fighting spirit has returned - I hope she never loses it

Pame!

-Rache

PS. Booked my accomodation in New York for the start of US Open....all I need now are some tickets
Old Feb 22nd, 2006, 05:42 AM   #14

Don't worry about the tickets, they are always available even on the days matches are played (at least for the 1st week). The lines are damn long though so it's better to buy them eralier at boxoffice or to buy them via usopoen website
Old Feb 22nd, 2006, 02:32 PM   #15
country flag RayRob
Team WTAworld

Quote:
Originally Posted by forever_rafter
Don't worry about the tickets, they are always available even on the days matches are played (at least for the 1st week). The lines are damn long though so it's better to buy them eralier at boxoffice or to buy them via usopoen website
thanks Various people have told me to buy them from Ticketmaster store while I'm over there. There is one not from from where I'm spending the summer so I might go one weekend to get some tickets.

I think I was also told that USO Quallies are free, is this true or don't you know?

thanks,
-Rache