25K Palm Garden: SF Sesil Karatantcheva def. (Q) Sabine Klaschka 1:6, 7:5, 6:3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 19th, 2008, 08:50 PM   #1
country flag darkangel23

darkangel23 has much to be proud of darkangel23 has much to be proud of darkangel23 has much to be proud of darkangel23 has much to be proud of darkangel23 has much to be proud of darkangel23 has much to be proud of darkangel23 has much to be proud of darkangel23 has much to be proud of darkangel23 has much to be proud of darkangel23 has much to be proud of darkangel23 has much to be proud of
25K Palm Garden: SF Sesil Karatantcheva def. (Q) Sabine Klaschka 1:6, 7:5, 6:3

Sesil!!!!!
No one really realized you're playing thunderously again (or maybe in this case you're fighting thunderusly)

Sabine
Good luck to: Pironkova, Karatantcheva, Peng, Krajicek, Dushevina, Vesnina, Cetkovska, K&A Bondarenko, Oudin, Cornet, Tatishvili, Cibulkova, Olaru, Niculescu, Cirstea, Kleybanova, Larcher de Brito, Robson, Zahlavova Strycova, Rogowska, Marino... Would be even more...
In Loving Memory
M.Seles M.Hingis A.Myskina N.Vaidisova M.Pierce T.Golovin J.Hénin K.Clijsters
darkangel23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 19th, 2008, 08:51 PM   #2
country flag LindsayRulz

LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 25K Palm Garden: SF Sesil Karatantcheva def. (Q) Sabine Klaschka 1:6, 7:5, 6:3

I didn't know she was playing this week. Congrats Sesil
LindsayRulz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2008, 08:54 PM   #3
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 25K Palm Garden: SF Sesil Karatantcheva def. (Q) Sabine Klaschka 1:6, 7:5, 6:3

Playing thunderously?
It was a tough win against Sabine Klaschka
Michael! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2008, 08:54 PM   #4
country flag sammy01

sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute

im glad shes sticking at it the results are coming. if she can keep this up she will be on the tour playing tier 3's and 4's in the summer.

keep it up sesil.

Kim Clijsters - Supporting the comeback!

I have no other faves, I just hate

Follow me on twitter, I talk lots of shit about tennis - https://twitter.com/#!/Sammyb01
sammy01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2008, 08:56 PM   #5
country flag black_fire

black_fire has a brilliant future black_fire has a brilliant future black_fire has a brilliant future black_fire has a brilliant future black_fire has a brilliant future black_fire has a brilliant future black_fire has a brilliant future black_fire has a brilliant future black_fire has a brilliant future black_fire has a brilliant future black_fire has a brilliant future

The first set

But the win is a win. Good luck tomorrow, hopefully she'll improve her game and win her 3rd title after the comeback.
Cars are running by
The world has stopped...

Proud Member of Tsveti's Troops
black_fire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2008, 08:59 PM   #6
country flag jamatthews

jamatthews has a reputation beyond repute jamatthews has a reputation beyond repute jamatthews has a reputation beyond repute jamatthews has a reputation beyond repute jamatthews has a reputation beyond repute jamatthews has a reputation beyond repute jamatthews has a reputation beyond repute jamatthews has a reputation beyond repute jamatthews has a reputation beyond repute jamatthews has a reputation beyond repute jamatthews has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy01 View Post
im glad shes sticking at it the results are coming. if she can keep this up she will be on the tour playing tier 3's and 4's in the summer.
Or possibly 10 days from now.
Old Apr 19th, 2008, 09:00 PM   #7
country flag Europe rocks

Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute

Is this the same Sabina Klaschka who was doing alright several years ago? What happened to her?!

Congrats Sesil
Europe rocks is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2008, 09:03 PM   #8
Viktymise
King

Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute

I thought Klaschka retired?

When Klaschka plays well though, she's actually a terrific ball striker so it's not too bad that the scoreline was close.
Old Apr 19th, 2008, 09:39 PM   #9
country flag Ceri

Ceri has much to be proud of Ceri has much to be proud of Ceri has much to be proud of Ceri has much to be proud of Ceri has much to be proud of Ceri has much to be proud of Ceri has much to be proud of Ceri has much to be proud of Ceri has much to be proud of Ceri has much to be proud of Ceri has much to be proud of

Well done Sesil! :-) g/l in the final tomorrow. Who does she face?

- Sharapova - Kerber - Serena - Halep - Mladenovic -

'I had plenty of boyfriends and lots of affairs, but they got furious when I made my name. People would ring up and ask me out. I'd say: "But I'm writing." 'And they'd say: "I see. You're too grand for us now." 'And I'd say: "Actually, I've always been too grand for you."
Muriel Spark
Ceri is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2008, 09:40 PM   #10
country flag disco_rage

disco_rage has a reputation beyond repute disco_rage has a reputation beyond repute disco_rage has a reputation beyond repute disco_rage has a reputation beyond repute disco_rage has a reputation beyond repute disco_rage has a reputation beyond repute disco_rage has a reputation beyond repute disco_rage has a reputation beyond repute disco_rage has a reputation beyond repute disco_rage has a reputation beyond repute disco_rage has a reputation beyond repute

Well played Sesil.
Old Apr 19th, 2008, 09:44 PM   #11
country flag darkangel23

darkangel23 has much to be proud of darkangel23 has much to be proud of darkangel23 has much to be proud of darkangel23 has much to be proud of darkangel23 has much to be proud of darkangel23 has much to be proud of darkangel23 has much to be proud of darkangel23 has much to be proud of darkangel23 has much to be proud of darkangel23 has much to be proud of darkangel23 has much to be proud of

Sesil will be around 240 next week! Maybe she'll be able to play RG qualies!!
Good luck to: Pironkova, Karatantcheva, Peng, Krajicek, Dushevina, Vesnina, Cetkovska, K&A Bondarenko, Oudin, Cornet, Tatishvili, Cibulkova, Olaru, Niculescu, Cirstea, Kleybanova, Larcher de Brito, Robson, Zahlavova Strycova, Rogowska, Marino... Would be even more...
In Loving Memory
M.Seles M.Hingis A.Myskina N.Vaidisova M.Pierce T.Golovin J.Hénin K.Clijsters
darkangel23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2008, 11:00 PM   #12
country flag shrOOf
YOO-li-ah shroof

shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute

Sabine can be very good if she actually wants to so the first set doesn't surprise me at all.

Too bad it wasn't enough
shrOOf is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20th, 2008, 05:58 AM   #13
country flag Dizon2929

Dizon2929 is just really nice Dizon2929 is just really nice Dizon2929 is just really nice Dizon2929 is just really nice Dizon2929 is just really nice Dizon2929 is just really nice Dizon2929 is just really nice Dizon2929 is just really nice Dizon2929 is just really nice Dizon2929 is just really nice Dizon2929 is just really nice

That is is so tough
But i think Sesil won't get to the WTA level if she just win in this level!!
But good luck
Old Apr 20th, 2008, 06:03 AM   #14
country flag homogenius

homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkangel23 View Post
Sesil will be around 240 next week! Maybe she'll be able to play RG qualies!!
Do you know what is her schedule for the next weeks ?
homogenius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20th, 2008, 06:43 AM   #15
country flag IMPOSSIBLE
. . .

IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute

Sabine =(

♠ Check Out > Sofia-Arvidsson.webs.com

♠ Follow > Sofia Arvidsson Twitter Fans
IMPOSSIBLE is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote