~~Photos and Videos ~~ - Page 92 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 1st, 2010, 09:01 AM   #1366
country flag olivero

olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ~~Photos and Videos ~~

olivero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 1st, 2010, 09:23 AM   #1367
country flag Cinek

Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future

Like us on Facebook!
Follow us on Twitter
Also in Tumblr
Cinek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2010, 01:49 PM   #1368
country flag pattty

pattty is a name known to all pattty is a name known to all pattty is a name known to all pattty is a name known to all pattty is a name known to all pattty is a name known to all pattty is a name known to all pattty is a name known to all pattty is a name known to all pattty is a name known to all pattty is a name known to all

Thanks for the pics from her all matches!

make.belive
pattty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2010, 06:13 PM   #1369
country flag Krzysiu.

Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of

Isia roots for Cracovia!
Krzysiu. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21st, 2010, 05:38 PM   #1370
country flag netimka

netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all

Radwanska looks forward to play-off challenge

Listen to Craig Gabriel's interview with Agnieszka Radwanska ahead of Poland's Fed Cup by BNP Paribas World Group II Play-off tie against Spain, being played in Sopot on 24-25 April.

Related audio

http://www.fedcup.com/news/newsartic...rticleid=12983
netimka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21st, 2010, 08:48 PM   #1371
country flag Krzysiu.

Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of

Very absorbing
Krzysiu. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23rd, 2010, 08:53 PM   #1372
country flag Cinek

Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future

FED CUP 2010 POL vs. Spain

Like us on Facebook!
Follow us on Twitter
Also in Tumblr
Old Apr 23rd, 2010, 08:54 PM   #1373
country flag Cinek

Like us on Facebook!
Follow us on Twitter
Also in Tumblr
Old Apr 23rd, 2010, 09:59 PM   #1374
country flag Mahon_Lorcan

Mahon_Lorcan has a reputation beyond repute Mahon_Lorcan has a reputation beyond repute Mahon_Lorcan has a reputation beyond repute Mahon_Lorcan has a reputation beyond repute Mahon_Lorcan has a reputation beyond repute Mahon_Lorcan has a reputation beyond repute Mahon_Lorcan has a reputation beyond repute Mahon_Lorcan has a reputation beyond repute Mahon_Lorcan has a reputation beyond repute Mahon_Lorcan has a reputation beyond repute Mahon_Lorcan has a reputation beyond repute

Great photos!

Cinuś wonderful job! haha
Mahon_Lorcan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24th, 2010, 02:19 AM   #1375
country flag Matt.

Matt. is a splendid one to behold Matt. is a splendid one to behold Matt. is a splendid one to behold Matt. is a splendid one to behold Matt. is a splendid one to behold Matt. is a splendid one to behold Matt. is a splendid one to behold Matt. is a splendid one to behold Matt. is a splendid one to behold Matt. is a splendid one to behold Matt. is a splendid one to behold

Someone posted highlights of the first set of Caro vs. Ula from Indian Wells!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTn3BXSai9M
Matt. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24th, 2010, 06:08 PM   #1376
country flag Cinek

Aga vs. Carla Suarez Navarro

Like us on Facebook!
Follow us on Twitter
Also in Tumblr
Old Apr 24th, 2010, 09:59 PM   #1377
country flag saul1333
język

saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute

So many nice pictures

Thanks..
saul1333 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28th, 2010, 05:48 PM   #1378
country flag saul1333
język

saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute

Stuttgart v Peer..I always liked this outfit on her

saul1333 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2010, 09:30 AM   #1379
country flag stefi62

stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute

Aga practicing in Stuttgart:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xz_InZZMB0g

Chanelle Scheepers - Abigail Spears - Vladka Uhlirova - Mervana Jugic-Salkic - Francesca Schiavone -Tsvetana Pironkova - Lisa Raymond - Sophie Lefèvre...
stefi62 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2010, 09:26 PM   #1380
country flag Laechler

Laechler has much to be proud of Laechler has much to be proud of Laechler has much to be proud of Laechler has much to be proud of Laechler has much to be proud of Laechler has much to be proud of Laechler has much to be proud of Laechler has much to be proud of Laechler has much to be proud of Laechler has much to be proud of Laechler has much to be proud of

Check out my yotube channel for all videos of Agnieszka and the Porsche Tennis Grand Prix 2010:

http://www.youtube.com/user/Laechlervic

Laechler is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote