~~Photos and Videos ~~ - Page 88 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 23rd, 2010, 06:22 PM   #1306
country flag Krzysiu.

Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of
Re: ~~Photos and Videos ~~

Krzysiu. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 23rd, 2010, 06:51 PM   #1307
country flag adner

adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by M&M View Post

This is NOT a good picture!
Who's the one on right? She looks like a man dressed like this! I guess that's a penalty of being a sportswoman
adner is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2010, 07:39 PM   #1308
country flag M&M

M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by adner View Post
This is NOT a good picture!
Who's the one on right? She looks like a man dressed like this! I guess that's a penalty of being a sportswoman
it's kerber
M&M is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24th, 2010, 03:41 AM   #1309
majcpw

majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by pattty View Post
http://www.barclaysdubaitennischampi...hotoshoot.aspx
She took part in a photoshoot in Dubai, can't wait to see results, pics of it! Here is a short video of Aga and some other players.

majcpw is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1st, 2010, 06:23 PM   #1310
country flag Cinek

Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future

terrible make-up

Like us on Facebook!
Follow us on Twitter
Also in Tumblr
Cinek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1st, 2010, 07:26 PM   #1311
country flag Mahon_Lorcan

Mahon_Lorcan has a reputation beyond repute Mahon_Lorcan has a reputation beyond repute Mahon_Lorcan has a reputation beyond repute Mahon_Lorcan has a reputation beyond repute Mahon_Lorcan has a reputation beyond repute Mahon_Lorcan has a reputation beyond repute Mahon_Lorcan has a reputation beyond repute Mahon_Lorcan has a reputation beyond repute Mahon_Lorcan has a reputation beyond repute Mahon_Lorcan has a reputation beyond repute Mahon_Lorcan has a reputation beyond repute

OMG that was awful.. Aga never again!
Mahon_Lorcan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2nd, 2010, 11:29 AM   #1312
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Almost a centimetre thick line of eyeliner .
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2010, 11:29 AM   #1313
country flag Malva

Malva has a reputation beyond repute Malva has a reputation beyond repute Malva has a reputation beyond repute Malva has a reputation beyond repute Malva has a reputation beyond repute Malva has a reputation beyond repute Malva has a reputation beyond repute Malva has a reputation beyond repute Malva has a reputation beyond repute Malva has a reputation beyond repute Malva has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinek View Post
terrible make-up
Agree. With stylists like those two who needs a stylist at all?
Malva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10th, 2010, 02:22 PM   #1314
majcpw

majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of

Practice at Indian Wells

majcpw is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10th, 2010, 02:43 PM   #1315
country flag Cinek

Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future

Aga
If she will play that good as she looks, she can make a good tournament

Like us on Facebook!
Follow us on Twitter
Also in Tumblr
Old Mar 11th, 2010, 02:02 AM   #1316
country flag dabossK

dabossK is a name known to all dabossK is a name known to all dabossK is a name known to all dabossK is a name known to all dabossK is a name known to all dabossK is a name known to all dabossK is a name known to all dabossK is a name known to all dabossK is a name known to all dabossK is a name known to all dabossK is a name known to all

She looks really fit
dabossK is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11th, 2010, 01:50 PM   #1317
country flag pattty

pattty is a name known to all pattty is a name known to all pattty is a name known to all pattty is a name known to all pattty is a name known to all pattty is a name known to all pattty is a name known to all pattty is a name known to all pattty is a name known to all pattty is a name known to all pattty is a name known to all

Agnieszka Radwanska, of Poland, talks with the media during a news conference at the BNP Paribas Open tennis tournament in Indian Wells.

make.belive

Last edited by pattty : Mar 11th, 2010 at 02:29 PM.
pattty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 13th, 2010, 01:31 AM   #1318
country flag Cinek

Like us on Facebook!
Follow us on Twitter
Also in Tumblr
Old Mar 13th, 2010, 06:23 AM   #1319
country flag dabossK

dabossK is a name known to all dabossK is a name known to all dabossK is a name known to all dabossK is a name known to all dabossK is a name known to all dabossK is a name known to all dabossK is a name known to all dabossK is a name known to all dabossK is a name known to all dabossK is a name known to all dabossK is a name known to all

Are there any more pictures?
dabossK is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 13th, 2010, 08:37 AM   #1320
country flag pattty

pattty is a name known to all pattty is a name known to all pattty is a name known to all pattty is a name known to all pattty is a name known to all pattty is a name known to all pattty is a name known to all pattty is a name known to all pattty is a name known to all pattty is a name known to all pattty is a name known to all

Yes, they are but I am too lazy to post them lol

make.belive
pattty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote