~~Photos and Videos ~~ - Page 82 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 20th, 2009, 11:10 PM   #1216
country flag Cinek

Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future
Re: ~~Photos and Videos ~~

Nice photos

Like us on Facebook!
Follow us on Twitter
Also in Tumblr
Cinek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 21st, 2009, 01:12 PM   #1217
country flag frequentflyer

frequentflyer is a name known to all frequentflyer is a name known to all frequentflyer is a name known to all frequentflyer is a name known to all frequentflyer is a name known to all frequentflyer is a name known to all frequentflyer is a name known to all frequentflyer is a name known to all frequentflyer is a name known to all frequentflyer is a name known to all frequentflyer is a name known to all

there is an excellent photo of agnieszka, one I have not seen before, in today's sports section of Gazeta Wyborcza, however, I have no scanner to post it here. The article the photo accompanies is the same as here:
http://www.sport.pl/celebrities/1,83...ozartowac.html
it was taken by mateusz skwarczek. Has anyone both (the paper and a scanner, that is)?
frequentflyer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 21st, 2009, 09:06 PM   #1218
country flag M&M

M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabossK View Post
This is my picture that I surfaced! dont copy me!!! wtfff!!!!!
how old are you? - 2?
M&M is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 25th, 2009, 03:19 PM   #1219
country flag olivero

olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute

don't know it this was posted before
olivero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28th, 2009, 04:59 PM   #1220
country flag andre123

andre123 is a name known to all andre123 is a name known to all andre123 is a name known to all andre123 is a name known to all andre123 is a name known to all andre123 is a name known to all andre123 is a name known to all andre123 is a name known to all andre123 is a name known to all andre123 is a name known to all andre123 is a name known to all

Isia and papa in the window
Fot. Gra?yna Makara
Old Dec 28th, 2009, 05:35 PM   #1221
country flag olivero

olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute

^ this pic is really weird
olivero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29th, 2009, 12:46 PM   #1222
country flag Malva

Malva has a reputation beyond repute Malva has a reputation beyond repute Malva has a reputation beyond repute Malva has a reputation beyond repute Malva has a reputation beyond repute Malva has a reputation beyond repute Malva has a reputation beyond repute Malva has a reputation beyond repute Malva has a reputation beyond repute Malva has a reputation beyond repute Malva has a reputation beyond repute

An excellent shot! Flattering and well composed. Unlike her 'fashion' shot.
Malva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29th, 2009, 03:38 PM   #1223
country flag Krzysiu.

Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by olivero View Post
^ this pic is really weird
Well, I'd say your avie is weird
Krzysiu. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2009, 07:30 PM   #1224
country flag dabossK

dabossK is a name known to all dabossK is a name known to all dabossK is a name known to all dabossK is a name known to all dabossK is a name known to all dabossK is a name known to all dabossK is a name known to all dabossK is a name known to all dabossK is a name known to all dabossK is a name known to all dabossK is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinek View Post
Nice photos
Cinek What happened? I used to love to go to the radwanska forum that you moderate because off the info and the matches I could watch. Now it says I need a password to get in. Why?
dabossK is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2009, 08:15 PM   #1225
country flag Cinek

Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future

Many people wrote stupid things about Agnieszka without registration and I must do it and many 'bots' write text-advertismens (+18...).
If you want to see something on forum you must do an account

http://radwanskie.net/ > Rejestracja > Użytkownik (account), Hasło (pass), Potwierdź Hasło (pass), Wpisz obojętnie jakich S Z E Ś Ć znaków (write: asdfgh) > and button "wyślij" (ok )

Like us on Facebook!
Follow us on Twitter
Also in Tumblr
Old Dec 30th, 2009, 09:10 PM   #1226
country flag Krzysiu.

Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of

Quote:
Many people wrote stupid things about Agnieszka without registration and I must do it and many 'bots' write text-advertismens (+18...).

http://radwanskie.net/ > Rejestracja > Użytkownik (account), Hasło (pass), Potwierdź Hasło (pass), Wpisz obojętnie jakich S Z E Ś Ć znaków (write: asdfgh) > and button "wyślij" (ok )
Professionalism
Old Dec 30th, 2009, 10:58 PM   #1227
country flag dabossK

dabossK is a name known to all dabossK is a name known to all dabossK is a name known to all dabossK is a name known to all dabossK is a name known to all dabossK is a name known to all dabossK is a name known to all dabossK is a name known to all dabossK is a name known to all dabossK is a name known to all dabossK is a name known to all

Quote:

Thanks for translation
dabossK is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2009, 10:27 AM   #1228
country flag Cinek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krzysiu. View Post
Professionalism

Like us on Facebook!
Follow us on Twitter
Also in Tumblr
Old Dec 31st, 2009, 11:11 AM   #1229
country flag Krzysiu.

Quote:
I wish more people had class here.
Old Dec 31st, 2009, 06:36 PM   #1230
majcpw

majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of

majcpw is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote