~~Photos and Videos ~~ - Page 81 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 17th, 2009, 03:43 PM   #1201
country flag Krzysiu.

Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of
Re: ~~Photos and Videos ~~

Isia on couch at Wilkowicz's.

Krzysiu. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 20th, 2009, 11:16 PM   #1202
country flag betowiec

betowiec is a name known to all betowiec is a name known to all betowiec is a name known to all betowiec is a name known to all betowiec is a name known to all betowiec is a name known to all betowiec is a name known to all betowiec is a name known to all betowiec is a name known to all betowiec is a name known to all betowiec is a name known to all

Isia looks like she is in her late 20s
betowiec is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21st, 2009, 04:03 PM   #1203
country flag Agata.

Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of

http://dziendobrytvn.plejada.pl/25,2...sci_detal.html

a video of an interview with Agnieszka from today's "Dzien dobry TVN"

D. Cibulkova/ S. Lisicki/ E. Dementieva/ M. Sharapova/ Y. Shvedova/ L. Safarova/ T. Pironkova/ A. Kerber
all Polish players

Rafael Nadal
Agata. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21st, 2009, 07:04 PM   #1204
country flag M&M

M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute

M&M is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21st, 2009, 07:16 PM   #1205
country flag dabossK

dabossK is a name known to all dabossK is a name known to all dabossK is a name known to all dabossK is a name known to all dabossK is a name known to all dabossK is a name known to all dabossK is a name known to all dabossK is a name known to all dabossK is a name known to all dabossK is a name known to all dabossK is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by M&M View Post
This is my picture that I surfaced! dont copy me!!! wtfff!!!!!
dabossK is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 8th, 2009, 08:11 PM   #1206
country flag Krzysiu.

Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabossK View Post
This is my picture that I surfaced! dont copy me!!! wtfff!!!!!
Take it easy. It's only pic.
Old Dec 11th, 2009, 06:52 PM   #1207
country flag pattty

pattty is a name known to all pattty is a name known to all pattty is a name known to all pattty is a name known to all pattty is a name known to all pattty is a name known to all pattty is a name known to all pattty is a name known to all pattty is a name known to all pattty is a name known to all pattty is a name known to all

To stay alive during off season!

make.belive
pattty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12th, 2009, 12:48 PM   #1208
country flag Krzysiu.

To stay alive tell me what the hell was Ula doing in Doha?
Old Dec 12th, 2009, 01:55 PM   #1209
country flag Caipirinha Guy

Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute

why would she the hell stay in Kraków if whole family left to Dauha?
Caipirinha Guy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12th, 2009, 03:18 PM   #1210
country flag pattty

pattty is a name known to all pattty is a name known to all pattty is a name known to all pattty is a name known to all pattty is a name known to all pattty is a name known to all pattty is a name known to all pattty is a name known to all pattty is a name known to all pattty is a name known to all pattty is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krzysiu. View Post
To stay alive tell me what the hell was Ula doing in Doha?
Enjoying her time :P

make.belive
pattty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 16th, 2009, 05:10 AM   #1211
country flag Aryman3

Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future

Agnieszka & Gortat as ambassadors on YouTube http://www.youtube.com/wa...eos=b3c81609vOs

Agnieszka Radwańska & Marcin Gortat Representing Poland To The Fullest
Elie Seckbach eports
Aryman3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 16th, 2009, 11:26 AM   #1212
country flag Caipirinha Guy

Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute

Caipirinha Guy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 16th, 2009, 12:14 PM   #1213
country flag ralfreinecke

ralfreinecke has a brilliant future ralfreinecke has a brilliant future ralfreinecke has a brilliant future ralfreinecke has a brilliant future ralfreinecke has a brilliant future ralfreinecke has a brilliant future ralfreinecke has a brilliant future ralfreinecke has a brilliant future ralfreinecke has a brilliant future ralfreinecke has a brilliant future ralfreinecke has a brilliant future

Agnieszka und Urszula are the two tennisplayers, who are always changing their clothes during a tournament.
Here are photos under this theme:
Urszula - Turquoise http://sports.webshots.com/album/575936891mgntga
Agnieszka - Dusty Pink http://sports.webshots.com/album/575940564hWhbeX
ralfreinecke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 16th, 2009, 05:27 PM   #1214
country flag Krzysiu.

Nice, Ralf
Old Dec 18th, 2009, 07:16 AM   #1215
country flag Malva

Malva has a reputation beyond repute Malva has a reputation beyond repute Malva has a reputation beyond repute Malva has a reputation beyond repute Malva has a reputation beyond repute Malva has a reputation beyond repute Malva has a reputation beyond repute Malva has a reputation beyond repute Malva has a reputation beyond repute Malva has a reputation beyond repute Malva has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralfreinecke View Post
Agnieszka und Urszula are the two tennisplayers, who are always changing their clothes during a tournament.
Here are photos under this theme:
Urszula - Turquoise http://sports.webshots.com/album/575936891mgntga
Agnieszka - Dusty Pink http://sports.webshots.com/album/575940564hWhbeX
Excellent quality, Ralf. Thank you!
Malva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote