~~Photos and Videos ~~ - Page 72 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 1st, 2009, 03:14 AM   #1066
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ~~Photos and Videos ~~

The person who took this little clip obviously didn't know who Ula was, so the title is a bit wrong . I wonder what they are looking at?

HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 1st, 2009, 03:46 AM   #1067
country flag Matt.

Matt. is a splendid one to behold Matt. is a splendid one to behold Matt. is a splendid one to behold Matt. is a splendid one to behold Matt. is a splendid one to behold Matt. is a splendid one to behold Matt. is a splendid one to behold Matt. is a splendid one to behold Matt. is a splendid one to behold Matt. is a splendid one to behold Matt. is a splendid one to behold

Good video!
Matt. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2009, 10:38 PM   #1068
country flag Black Dog

Black Dog is a splendid one to behold Black Dog is a splendid one to behold Black Dog is a splendid one to behold Black Dog is a splendid one to behold Black Dog is a splendid one to behold Black Dog is a splendid one to behold Black Dog is a splendid one to behold Black Dog is a splendid one to behold Black Dog is a splendid one to behold Black Dog is a splendid one to behold Black Dog is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowardH View Post
The person who took this little clip obviously didn't know who Ula was, so the title is a bit wrong . I wonder what they are looking at?

I can remember a (Australian?) website that would be delighted to have this video backing up a certain article which had a picture of Agnieszka and whose content nanannanananaaa...

But I would seriously bet that it is one of those videos of a random guy trying to jump from one side of a pool to the other, just to fall glouriously on the edge of it...
"There is no such thing as a natural death: nothing that happens to a man is ever natural, since his presence calls the world into question. All men must die: but for every man his death is an accident and, even if he knows it and consents to it, an unjustifiable violation."
Black Dog is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2009, 10:47 PM   #1069
country flag justine schnyder

justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute

Let's sexting!

Official Trainer of the Jelena Clinic

http://i52.tinypic.com/2zxmlab.png
justine schnyder is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2009, 11:30 PM   #1070
country flag AndreConrad

AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by justine schnyder View Post
Let's sexting!
You are one bad girl
Bally, Rest In Peace!
AndreConrad is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2009, 11:34 PM   #1071
country flag justine schnyder

justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreConrad View Post
You are one bad girl
I'm innocent
It's Aga who is sexting

Official Trainer of the Jelena Clinic

http://i52.tinypic.com/2zxmlab.png
justine schnyder is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2009, 11:46 PM   #1072
country flag Matt.

Matt. is a splendid one to behold Matt. is a splendid one to behold Matt. is a splendid one to behold Matt. is a splendid one to behold Matt. is a splendid one to behold Matt. is a splendid one to behold Matt. is a splendid one to behold Matt. is a splendid one to behold Matt. is a splendid one to behold Matt. is a splendid one to behold Matt. is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Dog View Post
I can remember a (Australian?) website that would be delighted to have this video backing up a certain article which had a picture of Agnieszka and whose content nanannanananaaa...
(and all the others who mentioned sexting)

PERFECT. This is exactly what this video is about. Finally, proof.
Matt. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2009, 11:56 PM   #1073
country flag Black Dog

Black Dog is a splendid one to behold Black Dog is a splendid one to behold Black Dog is a splendid one to behold Black Dog is a splendid one to behold Black Dog is a splendid one to behold Black Dog is a splendid one to behold Black Dog is a splendid one to behold Black Dog is a splendid one to behold Black Dog is a splendid one to behold Black Dog is a splendid one to behold Black Dog is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt. View Post
(and all the others who mentioned sexting)

PERFECT. This is exactly what this video is about. Finally, proof.
And now, with this undeniable and irrefutable proof, we shall blackmail Aga in order to make her work on her serve... Or else...

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
"There is no such thing as a natural death: nothing that happens to a man is ever natural, since his presence calls the world into question. All men must die: but for every man his death is an accident and, even if he knows it and consents to it, an unjustifiable violation."
Black Dog is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3rd, 2009, 12:14 AM   #1074
SOA_MC

SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute

Tough day

SOA_MC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3rd, 2009, 12:16 AM   #1075
SOA_MC

SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute

SOA_MC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3rd, 2009, 10:26 AM   #1076
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute

WTA.2009.US.Open.2R.Kirilenko.vs.A.Radwanska.HQ.No Comm.x264

dos Santos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 6th, 2009, 07:05 AM   #1077
country flag dabossK

dabossK is a name known to all dabossK is a name known to all dabossK is a name known to all dabossK is a name known to all dabossK is a name known to all dabossK is a name known to all dabossK is a name known to all dabossK is a name known to all dabossK is a name known to all dabossK is a name known to all dabossK is a name known to all

The one to the left is very beautiful.
dabossK is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11th, 2009, 08:18 PM   #1078
country flag Cinek

Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future

Good photo - Aga play backhand

Like us on Facebook!
Follow us on Twitter
Also in Tumblr
Cinek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2009, 12:47 PM   #1079
country flag andre123

andre123 is a name known to all andre123 is a name known to all andre123 is a name known to all andre123 is a name known to all andre123 is a name known to all andre123 is a name known to all andre123 is a name known to all andre123 is a name known to all andre123 is a name known to all andre123 is a name known to all andre123 is a name known to all

ing or not that is a question ?
Oh Isia
Old Sep 13th, 2009, 02:52 PM   #1080
country flag Cinek

Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future

Thanks for post

Like us on Facebook!
Follow us on Twitter
Also in Tumblr
Cinek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote