~~Photos and Videos ~~ - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 30th, 2008, 10:09 PM   #61
country flag papru

papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future
Re: ~~Photos and Videos ~~

great pics!

and a proud supporter of Agnieszka "The future World No.1" Radwanska
papru is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 30th, 2008, 10:17 PM   #62
country flag Krzysiu.

Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of

Isia doesn't wear socks.
Krzysiu. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2008, 11:48 PM   #63
country flag AndreConrad

AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute

Highlights from the final in Istanbul
Bally, Rest In Peace!
AndreConrad is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2008, 12:11 AM   #64
country flag sharapovarulz1
She came to play.......

sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreConrad View Post
Great video thanks

Official Right Midfielder Of The Sveta Football Team
sharapovarulz1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2008, 07:31 AM   #65
country flag justine schnyder

justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spycimir View Post
Isia doesn't wear socks.
What?
Btw, Spycimir, I saw the interwiew with Aga before RG (How I liked what she told him about the serve ), but he didn't call her Isia..
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreConrad View Post
Wow thanks!
What a great moved over there I wish I could watch the whole match

Official Trainer of the Jelena Clinic

http://i52.tinypic.com/2zxmlab.png
justine schnyder is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2008, 08:24 AM   #66
country flag Dexter
Team WTAworld
Polish & Serbian Kingdoms

Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute

Isia is a very informal deminutive, I wouldn't expect journalists to call her like that in the interviews.
Old May 31st, 2008, 10:33 AM   #67
country flag justine schnyder

justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute

Oh ok thanks
This names thing is very confusing

Official Trainer of the Jelena Clinic

http://i52.tinypic.com/2zxmlab.png
justine schnyder is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2008, 11:12 AM   #68
country flag Krzysiu.

Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
Isia is a very informal deminutive, I wouldn't expect journalists to call her like that in the interviews.
Yes cuz they call her Agnieszka. I haven't ever heard someone in Poland called her Aga. ISIA rulezzz.
Old Jun 1st, 2008, 03:28 PM   #69
SOA_MC

SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute

Aga's press conference posted by #1SteffiGraf#1 in the GM score thread

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5m...tled0005_sport
SOA_MC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2008, 03:49 PM   #70
country flag spriwi

spriwi has much to be proud of spriwi has much to be proud of spriwi has much to be proud of spriwi has much to be proud of spriwi has much to be proud of spriwi has much to be proud of spriwi has much to be proud of spriwi has much to be proud of spriwi has much to be proud of spriwi has much to be proud of spriwi has much to be proud of

aga seems to think that she lost due to injury... jj had some problems too though

father said that what they learnt today is not to play doubles @ GS anymore took a while for him to understand that
spriwi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2008, 09:13 PM   #71
She came to play.......

sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
father said that what they learnt today is not to play doubles @ GS anymore took a while for him to understand that

Old Jun 1st, 2008, 11:02 PM   #72
country flag Krzysiu.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jpa8xb_Cmiw

After Radwańska-Jankovic; TVP Sport news; including interview of Isia. Today I realised how sweet voice she has
Old Jun 1st, 2008, 11:07 PM   #73
She came to play.......

She has such a gorgeous voice

Old Jun 1st, 2008, 11:23 PM   #74
country flag Krzysiu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharapovarulz1 View Post
She has such a gorgeous voice
Almost as sweet as Makiri one
Old Jun 1st, 2008, 11:47 PM   #75
She came to play.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by spycimir View Post
Almost as sweet as Makiri one
Yeah