~~Photos and Videos ~~ - Page 32 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 12th, 2008, 06:37 AM   #466
country flag Krzysiu.

Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of
Re: ~~Photos and Videos ~~

Marta

It was hot there. Look at Marcin's tshirt:

Krzysiu. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 12th, 2008, 08:16 AM   #467
country flag meb

meb is a name known to all meb is a name known to all meb is a name known to all meb is a name known to all meb is a name known to all meb is a name known to all meb is a name known to all meb is a name known to all meb is a name known to all meb is a name known to all meb is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malva View Post
The youtube link is dead.
Pr*cks from Nbc universal or something blocked it.
Don't know what it has in common with nbc though
Old Aug 12th, 2008, 08:24 AM   #468
country flag Dinayer
Bazinga! I dont care

Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for the pics
Dinayer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12th, 2008, 12:36 PM   #469
country flag Dinayer
Bazinga! I dont care

Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute

Dinayer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12th, 2008, 12:40 PM   #470
country flag AndreConrad

AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Pepi
Bally, Rest In Peace!
AndreConrad is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12th, 2008, 12:46 PM   #471
country flag _AlbA_

_AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold

gracias, Pepi
Old Aug 12th, 2008, 01:33 PM   #472
country flag olivero

olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.itvp.pl/event/pekin/?page...video_id=40115

Tuesday summary for Poles in tennis. Sorry but I have no idea how to put it on youtube
olivero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12th, 2008, 02:04 PM   #473
country flag _AlbA_

_AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold

thanks you, olivero
Old Aug 12th, 2008, 02:21 PM   #474
country flag netimka

netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all

anyone who knows how to put it on youtube, can you do it pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeese

TIA
netimka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12th, 2008, 02:38 PM   #475
country flag gumoll

gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by meb View Post
Pr*cks from Nbc universal or something blocked it.
Don't know what it has in common with nbc though
could you upload it ?
gumoll is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12th, 2008, 05:40 PM   #476
country flag meb

meb is a name known to all meb is a name known to all meb is a name known to all meb is a name known to all meb is a name known to all meb is a name known to all meb is a name known to all meb is a name known to all meb is a name known to all meb is a name known to all meb is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomek. View Post
could you upload it ?
Ok, I will do it again.
Old Aug 12th, 2008, 06:59 PM   #477
country flag sharapovarulz1
She came to play.......

sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the pics Pepi

Official Right Midfielder Of The Sveta Football Team
sharapovarulz1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12th, 2008, 08:08 PM   #478
country flag Krzysiu.

Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of

there is some way to download that vid but what is it?
Old Aug 12th, 2008, 09:43 PM   #479
country flag AndreConrad

AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spycimir View Post
there is some way to download that vid but what is it?
Sometimes there is a way sometimes there is not. In the worst case scenario you can use SnagIt software to capture it on your screen when it is playing. http://www.download.com/SnagIt/3000-....html?hhTest=1
Bally, Rest In Peace!
AndreConrad is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13th, 2008, 10:09 PM   #480
country flag Krzysiu.

Well ladies and gents, I must admit that something stunned me today. They made a poll who is the best-looking Polish athlete in Beijing. People chose Paweł Korzeniowski from men and it's not shock. But best looking girl is... Otylia Jędrzejczak. Isia was 3rd, just after Sylwia Gruchała. Marta was out of top5. After that I wonder if we Poles really do know our athletes. You Americans would use a word bandwagon here...

Last edited by Krzysiu. : Aug 13th, 2008 at 10:15 PM.