~~Photos and Videos ~~ - Page 195 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 5th, 2013, 03:32 AM   #2911
country flag osuwisko

osuwisko is a name known to all osuwisko is a name known to all osuwisko is a name known to all osuwisko is a name known to all osuwisko is a name known to all osuwisko is a name known to all osuwisko is a name known to all osuwisko is a name known to all osuwisko is a name known to all osuwisko is a name known to all osuwisko is a name known to all
Re: ~~Photos and Videos ~~

Cincinnati

Agnieszka Radwańska by osuwisko, on Flickr

I have many, many more of both Aga & Ula to post... eventually
osuwisko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 5th, 2013, 10:52 PM   #2912
country flag Snooked

Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of

137HQ from US Open
http://hqworld.net/2013/09/agnieszka...-2013-us-open/
Snooked is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11th, 2013, 05:25 AM   #2913
country flag osuwisko

osuwisko is a name known to all osuwisko is a name known to all osuwisko is a name known to all osuwisko is a name known to all osuwisko is a name known to all osuwisko is a name known to all osuwisko is a name known to all osuwisko is a name known to all osuwisko is a name known to all osuwisko is a name known to all osuwisko is a name known to all

Urszula Radwańska by osuwisko, on Flickr
osuwisko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11th, 2013, 02:50 PM   #2914
country flag Jerem
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future

Great pics Congrats and thank you a lot for sharing, osuwisko
Jerem is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15th, 2013, 01:56 PM   #2915
country flag Wintermute

Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute

The new hair colour:

plotek.pl

WTA
Wintermute is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15th, 2013, 03:26 PM   #2916
country flag Wintermute

Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute

Aga arrives in Seoul for the KDB Korea Open.

kdbkoreaopen.com
Old Sep 16th, 2013, 06:40 PM   #2917
country flag anaclaudia

anaclaudia is a glorious beacon of light anaclaudia is a glorious beacon of light anaclaudia is a glorious beacon of light anaclaudia is a glorious beacon of light anaclaudia is a glorious beacon of light anaclaudia is a glorious beacon of light anaclaudia is a glorious beacon of light anaclaudia is a glorious beacon of light anaclaudia is a glorious beacon of light anaclaudia is a glorious beacon of light anaclaudia is a glorious beacon of light

I love her hair now!!!
anaclaudia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16th, 2013, 08:19 PM   #2918
country flag Jerem
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future

Well, just when I started to like more and more her blond hair
Good move though
Jerem is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16th, 2013, 08:35 PM   #2919
country flag SoBizarre

SoBizarre has a brilliant future SoBizarre has a brilliant future SoBizarre has a brilliant future SoBizarre has a brilliant future SoBizarre has a brilliant future SoBizarre has a brilliant future SoBizarre has a brilliant future SoBizarre has a brilliant future SoBizarre has a brilliant future SoBizarre has a brilliant future SoBizarre has a brilliant future

What's the story with the clothing? Is her deal with Lotto over, or something?
Old Sep 16th, 2013, 09:19 PM   #2920
country flag Wintermute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoBizarre View Post
What's the story with the clothing? Is her deal with Lotto over, or something?
That wasn't the press event; it was from the airport. I don't think she's forced to wear Lotto clothes on the plane.

Here was the press conference (in HQ):

kdbkoreaopen.com

Another candid...

...and the player party.

WTA
Old Sep 17th, 2013, 06:16 AM   #2921
country flag SoBizarre

SoBizarre has a brilliant future SoBizarre has a brilliant future SoBizarre has a brilliant future SoBizarre has a brilliant future SoBizarre has a brilliant future SoBizarre has a brilliant future SoBizarre has a brilliant future SoBizarre has a brilliant future SoBizarre has a brilliant future SoBizarre has a brilliant future SoBizarre has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wintermute View Post
That wasn't the press event; it was from the airport. I don't think she's forced to wear Lotto clothes on the plane.
Oh, I see, thanks.
Old Sep 17th, 2013, 09:45 PM   #2922
country flag Wintermute

Korea R1 vs Cadantu

...and player party HQ

kdbkoreaopen.com
Old Sep 18th, 2013, 07:47 PM   #2923
country flag SoBizarre

Old Sep 19th, 2013, 08:47 PM   #2924
country flag Wintermute

Korea R2 vs Cabeza Candela

kdbkoreaopen.com
Old Sep 19th, 2013, 09:05 PM   #2925
country flag Wintermute

Doing promos and signings in Seoul

kdbkoreaopen.com