Radwanska Sisters News/Articles/Interviews - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 17th, 2013, 06:06 PM   #1
country flag DanLovesWTA

DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Radwanska Sisters News/Articles/Interviews

http://www.wtatennis.com/news/articl...le-box-project
Sorana Cirstea,Jelena Jankovic,Samantha Stosur,Victoria Azarenka,Sabine Lisicki,Ana Ivanovic,Caroline Wozniacki,Monica Niculescu,Petra Kvitova,Flavia Pennetta,Belinda Bencic,Irina-Camelia Begu,Lucie Safarova,Madison Keys,Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Donna Vekic,Angelique Kerber,Elina Svitolina,Agnieszka Radwanska,Venus Williams,Andrea Petkovic,Camila Giorgi,Zarina Diyas.
Deserve my appreciation: Steffi Graf, Elena Dementieva, Justine Henin, Kim Clijsters, Na Li.
DanLovesWTA is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 20th, 2013, 02:32 AM   #2
country flag Mike.

Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Radwanska Sisters News/Articles/Interviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanLovesWTA View Post
Why you are posting the same thing twice?
And I believe that most of the people are checking wta website
Mike. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28th, 2013, 07:46 PM   #3
country flag DanLovesWTA

DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.shanghaidaily.com/Sports/.../shdaily.shtml
Sorana Cirstea,Jelena Jankovic,Samantha Stosur,Victoria Azarenka,Sabine Lisicki,Ana Ivanovic,Caroline Wozniacki,Monica Niculescu,Petra Kvitova,Flavia Pennetta,Belinda Bencic,Irina-Camelia Begu,Lucie Safarova,Madison Keys,Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Donna Vekic,Angelique Kerber,Elina Svitolina,Agnieszka Radwanska,Venus Williams,Andrea Petkovic,Camila Giorgi,Zarina Diyas.
Deserve my appreciation: Steffi Graf, Elena Dementieva, Justine Henin, Kim Clijsters, Na Li.
Old Dec 30th, 2013, 07:52 PM   #4
country flag DanLovesWTA

http://www.tennis.com/pro-game/2013/.../#.UsHO4LQ0rk8
Old Jan 15th, 2014, 09:13 PM   #5
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.ausopen.com/en_AU/news/ma...682655869.html

Quote:
Radwanska survives first round scare

Tuesday, 14 January, 2014

By Jake Stevens

Agnieszka Radwanska probably wasn’t expecting much of a struggle in her first round match against Kazakhstani opponent Yulia Putintseva, but a second set comeback took everyone by surprise at Melbourne Park on Tuesday.

The world No. 5 Radwanska, seemingly cruising to a comfortable win, was caught off guard as an animated and fiery Putintseva fought back during the second set on Hisense Arena, eventually forcing the Pole to claim the match in the third 6-0, 5-7, 6-2.

Showing no mercy in the first set, Radwanska’s swift movement and solid returns were no match for Putintseva as she denied her a single game, rounding it out 6-0 in just 27 minutes.

Under a hot Melbourne sun, Radwanska showed class on court, the ‘Queen of Subtlety’ providing many more winners than her younger opponent.

The crowd could be excused for thinking Radwanska would cruise to victory in straight sets, but in a stunning form reversal, Putintseva charged back in the second set, breaking early and taking it to Radwanska.

With unforgiving ground-strokes and good court coverage, Putintseva caught Radwanska off-guard, rattling the Pole into a string of unforced errors.

Playing with a new lease of life, Putintseva fought her way back to send the game to a third set decider.

With compelling rallies and exceptional stroke-play, Putintseva was continually vocal on court, celebrating at every opportunity.

For the first time in 2014, the Australian Open heat policy took effect, giving both players a break before the start of the final set.

But it was the experience of Radwanska that shone through in the end, the 24-year-old steadying her game and taking the third set 6-2 in 52 minutes.

A luxury that Putintseva didn’t have was Radwanska’s ability to serve out many crucial moments in the match, a total of nine aces to Putintseva’s none.

Known for her vast variety of shots and delicate stroke-play, Radwanska showed similar signs of the struggle she exhibited last week when she lost to qualifier, Bethanie Mattek-Sands 5-7, 2-6 in the first round of the Sydney International.

Putintseva, however, goes from strength to strength, as the 19-year-old has now played in four Grand Slam tournaments, and is now ranked 112 in the world.

Last year, Putintseva bowed out in the second round of her first Australian Open, when losing to Spaniard, Carla Suarez Navarro, 6-1, 6-7(5), 2-6.

Despite the win, it was a match Radwanska will be happy to put behind her when she moves on to face Olga Govortsova of Belarus.

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2014, 09:32 PM   #6
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.ausopen.com/en_AU/news/ma...855287066.html

Quote:
Radwanska keeps cool

Thursday, 16 January, 2014

By Richard Llewellyn Evans

The extreme heat policy-enforced roof on Hisense Arena brought a welcome cool and it was embraced by the number five seed Agnieszka Radwanska in a clinical two set, round two romp that sent a message of intent to all in the women’s draw.

The 6-0, 7-5 stats will forever show a one-sided first set against Olga Govortsova, the merit all Radwanska’s. And to be fair the Pole was quite outstanding, her tenacity and defence forcing many an overhit from the 98th-ranked Govortsova who really did not play badly at all. It was just that her opponent was almost flawless in resolve and execution.

“I am very, very happy to come back in the second set and win in two sets, conditions were very hot even under the roof. It was a really good match,” she said, an ice bath and the third series of the TV drama ‘Revenge’ apparently on the cards for tonight.

Maybe it was getting even that she had in mind from the off, Govortsova winning their last encounter two years ago shortly after Radwanska had made the number two world ranking, the only time she has beaten the Pole in their four meetings.

It all began very quickly, the opening set done in 24 minutes. Any 6-0 first set score in women’s tennis presents a speedy dilemma to the losing player, the necessity to find an alternate and better route as soon as possible, imperative. Govortsova accordingly opted for the ‘hit it harder on every point' approach as the second chapter began.

Fortuitously the 24-year-old Radwanska chose the start of the second set to let her intensity slip ever so slightly and Govortsova, a year her senior, pounced. A two love lead deserved but draining, the winners all hers and the errors too.

Gradually Radwanska clawed back to 4-4, more than a touch of Monica Seles in her feisty and inevitable retrieving, the low hit double backhand efficient and demoralising always.

Govortsova has been around some time, her 27 consecutive Grand Slam tournaments exceeded though by the Pole’s 31 in a row. It was indicative of this contest, Radwanska just doing everything that little bit better.

From a distance she looked small in height, her 1.73m much distorted by her taller, upright opponent - but Radwanska packs a punch without a doubt and will be threat to all this fortnight.

You suspected the break of serve by Radwanska at 5-5 would be pivotal and she held her own serve easily to clinch the final set minutes later.

Govortsova left the court with a similar speed at which she played but she has little to be concerned about.

It was just that her opponent today, was very, very good.

Good Luck
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
Old Jan 19th, 2014, 09:54 PM   #7
country flag rucolo

http://www.ausopen.com/en_AU/news/ar...ugh_field.html

Quote:
Radwanska picking her way through field

Saturday, 18 January, 2014

By Alix Ramsay

A Grand Slam tournament is more a marathon than a sprint and the 'slow-and-steady approach' to the challenges ahead tends to win the day.

Many a young gun has shown flashes of brilliance and chutzpah to cause a bit of an upset in an early round only to crash and burn in the very next match. That has never been Agnieszka Radwanska’s way.

Poland’s favourite daughter picked her way carefully through the wreckage of Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova’s game on Saturday and emerged triumphant on the other side to take her place in the fourth round 5-7 6-2 6-2.

It was not easy, it was anything but straightforward, but slowly, carefully, and with the minimum of fuss, Radwanska moved on.

It is hard to work out exactly what it is that Radwanska does that makes her so successful (13 career titles won, a Wimbledon final reached and a place in the world’s top five secured) and it is best to focus on what she doesn’t do: she doesn’t make mistakes. She is not particularly powerful, she is not startlingly quick but she reads the game like a book, anticipates well and hits every shot with precision and placement. In short, she is the direct opposite to Pavlyuchenkova.

The Russian has made the headlines in the past, knocking down top names at big events and setting herself up as the next big thing to hit women’s tennis. And then she slides into another trough, changes her coach (at the moment she is working with her dad and her brother but that may change in the future) and disappears from view for a while.

Saturday looked like it was going to be a day for headlines as she edged out the first set but it was not to be. The only headlines Pavlyuchenkova was going to make was for suffering a fit of the vapours (she had the doctor on to check her blood pressure in the second set and went off for a break before the start of the third) – and it was not even hot out there.

Then again, she had cause to feel a bit faint. She had been happily clattering winners and unsettling the Polish metronome with a combination of thunderbolts and walloping misses, a tactic that had given her a lead of a set and a break. And then Radwanska slowly and quietly came back in that understated way of hers.

The world No.5 could not compete with her rival on the winners front, but she did not have to. For all that Pavlyuchenkova racked up (39 belters), she also amassed 49 unforced errors and that is never a good combo. On the other side of the net, Radwanska was doing nothing flashy (only 25 winners spread over a two hour and 15 minute match) but there were only 19 fluffs. And only three in the third set. There was nothing Pavlyuchenkova could do to match that.

“The first set was very tight,” Radwanska said. “I had a lot of chances but I couldn’t win it. I’m so pleased I played better in the second set. Now I’m in the fourth round, everybody will be playing good tennis. Unfortunately.”

But it never really matters what everyone else is doing – Radwanska just keeps chipping away, slowly and steadily. Her Australian Open marathon has barely got started yet.

Good Luck
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
Old Jan 21st, 2014, 08:33 PM   #8
country flag rucolo

http://www.ausopen.com/en_AU/news/ar...ast_eight.html

Quote:
Radwanska storms into last eight

Monday, 20 January, 2014

By Dan Imhoff

With a game built on rock-solid consistency, it is little surprise Agnieszka Radwanska’s results at Melbourne Park are a reflection of her style, the world No.5 through to her fourth straight Australian Open quarterfinal after a 6-1 6-3 dismissal of Garbine Muguruza on Monday night.

The winners flew off the statuesque Spaniard’s racket with 23 to Radwanska’s mere nine, but it was the unforced error count, 44 to 15, which brought her undone.

The 24-year-old Pole stands to reach her first Australian Open semifinal if she can overcome two-time defending champion Victoria Azarenka on Wednesday, but she will be up against it.

The Belarusian owns a 13-3 head-to-head record over Radwanska, including winning their past seven matches, and comes off a convincing straight-sets victory over dangerous American Sloane Stephens earlier on Monday.

“I think this is quarterfinals and I’m playing a great champion, especially here, and I think I have nothing to lose against her,” Radwanska said of the upcoming showdown.

For her efforts, Muguruza – whose Venezuelan mother and Spanish father were watching from home in Barcelona – will leave Australia with fond memories, having come through qualifying to clinch her maiden career title in Hobart without the loss of a set and then reaching her first Grand Slam fourth round.

She took out 24th seed Kaia Kanepi in the first round and former world No.1 Caroline Wozniacki, the 10th seed, in the third round, and gave Radwanska more than her share of headaches early on.

Three of the first four games went to six or more deuces, with Muguruza notching up backhand down-the-line winners at a rate of knots.

But it would be Radwanska who would secure the crucial first break for 3-1 after a six-deuce game.

From there, the Pole went on a tear, taking the last eight points of the set to secure it 6-1 after 44 minutes.

It was quickly becoming a tough night for the Spaniard.

Unable to make any further inroads on the Radwanska serve – she converted none of six break-point opportunities for the night – Muguruza soon found herself serving to stay in the match at 5-3.

She saved the first two match points before another forehand caught the tape, ending the contest after 77 minutes.

“I’m very, very happy that I could play my best tennis today,” Radwanska said.

“(I) saw her playing other matches and knew it was going to be tough. (I) had to play 100 per cent today.”

Tired of her consistent run of quarterfinal finishes at Melbourne Park, the fifth seed is determined to break new ground in 2014. Azarenka, though, may have other ideas.

Good Luck
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
Old Jan 22nd, 2014, 11:15 PM   #9
country flag rucolo

http://www.ausopen.com/en_AU/news/ar..._azarenka.html

Quote:
Aga ousts defending champ Azarenka

Wednesday, 22 January, 2014

By Alix Ramsay

What is it with defending champions this year?

First it was Novak Djokovic who took the swan dive on Tuesday night and today it was Victoria Azarenka who departed in tears and a taxi, beaten 6-1, 5-7, 6-0 by Agnieszka Radwanska. Or, to be more precise, it was Azarenka who was absolutely marmalised by the quiet, shrewd and impassive Radwanska.

Who knows what emotions were churning inside the No.5 seed, but for the two hours it took her to advance to the semi-finals, but she never let dab. There was not a flicker of joy when she won the first set not a hint of panic when she lost the second – with a 12-3 losing record to Azarenka, she knew she had to keep everything under control from the first point to the last if she was to notch up her best result here.

This is her eighth trip Down Under and this was her fifth quarterfinal; surely, she thought, this time she could break the hoodoo and go one step further. Couldn’t she ever.

“I lost against her so many times, I knew I had to play my best and even better. For sure this is the best quarterfinal I ever played here. I said to myself, one day I have to take one more step forward and I’m so happy I did it today.”

As befits a two-time champion, Azarenka arrived with her entourage, one led by her boyfriend RedFoo. He, as befits a dance music star, brought with him a wee entourage of his own. They were smaller, skinnier and younger than the original Foo but other than that, they were dead ringers for Vika’s fella. A pair of Foo-lets. Or Footles.

Anyway, from starting the match as a cheery troop of lads, they went awfully quiet as Radwanska ran away with the first set.

There is something Hingis-esque about Radwanska. Compared to her rivals at the top of the game, she is not particularly powerful (and on a duff day, she can be blasted off the court) and she is not ridiculously fast. But no one reads the game like Aggie and no matter where Azarenka tried to punch the ball, Aggie was there first; she had seen the shot coming and was waiting to pounce. Add into that mix an alarming number of errors from Azarenka – 47 in all – and the champion found herself running up-hill in cement boots.

Every time she came in, she was passed or lobbed (and Radwanska’s lobs are belters). If she tried anything tricky or clever, she was toast. The only weapon that worked against the crafty Pole was sheer power – but when her forehand stubbornly refused to stay within the confines of the court, that was not doing her much good, either.

After five games of this punishment, Azarenka was ready to explode. Screaming something pithy and pertinent in her native tongue, something along the lines of “oh botheration”, she drew a chorus of ‘oohs’ from the crowd. That did little to help her mood. Meanwhile, up in the posh seats, RedFoo was looking a little pale, more PeakyFoo than usual (although that does sound like something you play with three-year-olds. Then again, Azarenka would probably have lost a game of that, too, so error-strewn was her play in that opening set).

The champion tidied herself up a bit in the second set and even if she could not cut back on the errors, she did, at least, start hitting a few more winners. She actually held serve. Twice. That was worth a round of applause in itself. But it was not to last and just moments later, Radwanska was a break up again at 3-2. That was when Azarenka flexed her muscles.

At last her ground strokes started to find their target and even if it did look like she was taking a sledgehammer to crack a nut, it gave her a little bit of momentum. The carefully constructed points and neatly orchestrated rallies of Radwanska suddenly looked a bit feeble against this all-out assault and sure, enough, the world No.2 edged her way towards parity. It took 55 minutes of sweat and toil, but finally Azarenka won the set, levelled the score and breathed again. Sitting in between his Footles, PhewFoo was looking happier.

But Radwanska was not to be bullied. If Azarenka wanted to play that sort of game then Aggie had the answer and, anticipating every shot before Azarenka had even thought of it herself, she unpicked the champion’s every service game and, in so doing, unpicked her psyche, too. The usual two-tone wail that accompanies every Azarenka stroke was soon replaced by shrieks and yelps and half chances were missed or put-aways went astray. She was taking a pasting and she had no idea how to stop it.

In between, Radwanska was playing like a dream. There were winning volleys played off her shoelaces, backhand winners that landed on a postage stamp and the overwhelming belief that if she got Azarenka involved in a rally of any description, Radwanska would emerge victorious. Azarenka could do nothing to stop it while RedFoo, now reduced to little more than Fffff, was checking his phone intently. No doubt he was looking for the Qantas departure times from Tullamarine.

So, from never managing to make it beyond the last eight, Radwanska is within touching distance of the trophy. In her way on Thursday stands Dominika Cibulkova, a woman she has beaten five times out of six and if that does not make her excited, nothing will. Just don’t expect her to show it, though, not until her last point is played – and that just might be in the final.

Good Luck
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
Old Mar 16th, 2014, 02:17 AM   #10
country flag DanLovesWTA

http://www.tennis.com/pro-game/2014/.../#.UyT5foWIops
Old Mar 16th, 2014, 02:42 AM   #11
country flag Dokisit

Dokisit is a name known to all Dokisit is a name known to all Dokisit is a name known to all Dokisit is a name known to all Dokisit is a name known to all Dokisit is a name known to all Dokisit is a name known to all Dokisit is a name known to all Dokisit is a name known to all Dokisit is a name known to all Dokisit is a name known to all

'The Wall' no more?
Dokisit is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2014, 12:10 AM   #12
country flag Dokisit

Dokisit is a name known to all Dokisit is a name known to all Dokisit is a name known to all Dokisit is a name known to all Dokisit is a name known to all Dokisit is a name known to all Dokisit is a name known to all Dokisit is a name known to all Dokisit is a name known to all Dokisit is a name known to all Dokisit is a name known to all

http://www.fedcup.com/en/news/175709.aspx
Dokisit is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21st, 2014, 08:33 PM   #13
country flag rucolo

http://www.fedcup.com/en/news/175709.aspx

Quote:
17 April 2014

Heart Award winners announced

The ITF has announced the first four winners of the 2014 Fed Cup Heart Award.

Poland’s Agnieszka Radwanska claims her second career Heart Award for her performance in the World Group and World Group II first round category, while the Zone Group I winners are Romania’s Simona Halep, Brazil’s Teliana Pereira and Uzbekistan’s Sabina Sharipova. The Fed Cup by BNP Paribas ties took place in February.

The four Heart Award recipients were decided by a public vote on FedCup.com and FedCup.com/es that saw over 60,000 fans make their selection.

Ten players were initially shortlisted by a judging panel consisting of ITF President Francesco Ricci Bitti and a group of former Fed Cup players and members of the international media. All the winners receive a cheque to be donated to their chosen charity.

Radwanska, Halep and Pereira will all receive their awards during the Fed Cup by BNP Paribas World Group semifinals, and World Group and World Group II play-offs taking place on 19-20 April.

ITF President Francesco Ricci Bitti said: “There were some outstanding performances during the Fed Cup ties in February, so I would like to congratulate all four players for coming out on top of the public vote.

The Fed Cup Heart Award continues to reward players for the commitment they make to their team and the competition as a whole. I am sure that all the winners will take great pride in making their donations to charity.”

The Fed Cup Heart Award is an ITF initiative that was first presented to USA's Melanie Oudin at the 2009 Fed Cup Final. It aims to recognise players who have represented their country with distinction, shown exceptional courage on court and demonstrated outstanding commitment to their team. A total of five players will be recognised in 2014.
Aga wins the Fed Cup Heart Award !

Good Luck
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
Old Apr 21st, 2014, 08:36 PM   #14
country flag rucolo

http://www.fedcup.com/en/news/175930.aspx

Quote:
19 April 2014

Radwanska leads Heart Award presentations

Agnieszka Radwanska, Simona Halep and Teliana Pereira were all presented with their Fed Cup Heart Awards this weekend. The Heart Award winners each received a cheque to be donated to their chosen charity.

Polish No. 1 Radwanska received her second Fed Cup Heart Award, while Halep and Pereira, representing Romania and Brazil respectively in this weekend's World Group II play-offs, won for the first time for their Fed Cup performances in February.

Radwanska has donated her cheque for $6,000 to the Alma Spei foundation in Krakow that supports children with terminal illnesses and their families.

“I think it’s great to play [Fed Cup]," said Radwanska, who is leading Poland's bid to reach the World Group for the first time against Spain in Barcelona. "I’ve been playing for the last couple of years and I really think it helped my team to go up and, you know, I’m very happy about it and I’m always ready to play.

“Of course the schedule is tough – a lot of tournaments sometimes in a row – but, you know, I’m really happy to play, especially now when we have a chance to go to the World Group.

“I think that’s why I’ve achieved this Heart Award because I’ve been playing Fed Cup for a couple of years now without any break."

Halep opted to give her check for $1,000 to the National Paralympic Team of Romania. The Romanian wheelchair players who received the cheque on Friday, Ciprian Anton, Mihai Gaita and Ionut Filisan, were the same that represented their country in the BNP Paribas World Team Cup European Qualification event in Antalya, Turkey last month - finishing sixth of the 11 teams.

Halep said: "It means a lot to me because it shows my desire to play for my country and I am really glad that I won it. I decided to donate the cheque to the Romanian Paralympic team because they are living a difficult life and need all the support they can get from us."

Brazil's Pereira, who won the award after winning all four of her singles rubbers in February to lead Brazil into this weekend's World Group II play-off against Switzerland, was delighted to receive her accolade. She donated her check for $1,000 to the Creche da Escola Municipal Salviano Gomes Leite, a school in Barra da Tapera that she lived next to as a child.

“I feel really happy. I feel special," Pereira said. "We had a great time in Asuncion so I think it’s just amazing because you play for your country and then you receive a gift like this so I’m very happy.”

Good Luck
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
Old Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:04 PM   #15
country flag Gary101

Gary101 is a name known to all Gary101 is a name known to all Gary101 is a name known to all Gary101 is a name known to all Gary101 is a name known to all Gary101 is a name known to all Gary101 is a name known to all Gary101 is a name known to all Gary101 is a name known to all Gary101 is a name known to all Gary101 is a name known to all

She so deserved this. She is carrying that team in singles and doubles at the risk of her own success in tournaments.
Gary101 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote