Live - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 17th, 2015, 07:59 AM   #1
country flag Hugues Daniel
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute
Live

Care of making live comments? Is this allowed?

Ready to watch that match.

Dubai R2 vs Garcia
Hugues Daniel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 17th, 2015, 08:32 AM   #2
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Live

Nothing much to say so far. Both players try to play their game. I think Aga will progressively find her zone - means, read Caro's game better and better.
Old Feb 17th, 2015, 10:03 AM   #3
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

So we had a curious one here. Aga's sense of humor during the blood pressure check: "did you find my biceps?"
Old Feb 18th, 2015, 08:00 AM   #4
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Dubai R3 vs Muguruza

Go Aga!
Old Feb 18th, 2015, 08:34 AM   #5
country flag MichaelN

MichaelN has a reputation beyond repute MichaelN has a reputation beyond repute MichaelN has a reputation beyond repute MichaelN has a reputation beyond repute MichaelN has a reputation beyond repute MichaelN has a reputation beyond repute MichaelN has a reputation beyond repute MichaelN has a reputation beyond repute MichaelN has a reputation beyond repute MichaelN has a reputation beyond repute MichaelN has a reputation beyond repute

Aga still ill and not doing well.
1-4

TE: Slam winner and #1.

Retired from GM until Aga wins something relevant...
MichaelN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2015, 08:43 AM   #6
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Magic forehand!

(last two points of the eight game)
Old Feb 18th, 2015, 09:55 AM   #7
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Well, minus a few mistakes here and there, I think she did her best. Muguruza was too good.
Old Feb 26th, 2015, 12:37 AM   #8
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

That was a fine match from Aga. Couldn't comment live cause stream problem, couldn't leave it at the risk of losing it. Aga kept control of the match from start to finish in her own way. Means she was reading Flavia well, keeping a high tempo and placing the ball well when going for winners or at least taking the drive (it helped that Pennetta couldn't reach well on her forehand side due to her thigh injury), not playing long enough though, but it could have been deliberated, and it was certainly enough since Flavia struggled to take advantage in the rallies most of the time. And Aga especially served well! I can recall at least ONE second serve that was surprisingly powerful!

To keep that serve is great. Very good performance, confident and with very few mistakes.