Serena Just Fell Backwards - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 17th, 2008, 06:14 PM   #1
country flag cheo23

cheo23 has a reputation beyond repute cheo23 has a reputation beyond repute cheo23 has a reputation beyond repute cheo23 has a reputation beyond repute cheo23 has a reputation beyond repute cheo23 has a reputation beyond repute cheo23 has a reputation beyond repute cheo23 has a reputation beyond repute cheo23 has a reputation beyond repute cheo23 has a reputation beyond repute cheo23 has a reputation beyond repute
Serena Just Fell Backwards

Oh my god!!! I hope she's okay!!!
cheo23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 17th, 2008, 06:17 PM   #2
country flag Wannabeknowitall

Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Serena Just Fell Backwards

Luckily her ankles are taped.

She fell on her fat ass. That did not hurt.
She fell and there was a slight bounce and then it jiggled.
That was one of the hottest slow motions falls I've seen.

Serena has the perfect shock absorber, hopefully she's good.

Black presidents of the US=1
Black head coaches in the SEC=0
Something needs to change.
Wannabeknowitall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17th, 2008, 06:18 PM   #3
country flag aguy9797

aguy9797 has much to be proud of aguy9797 has much to be proud of aguy9797 has much to be proud of aguy9797 has much to be proud of aguy9797 has much to be proud of aguy9797 has much to be proud of aguy9797 has much to be proud of aguy9797 has much to be proud of aguy9797 has much to be proud of aguy9797 has much to be proud of aguy9797 has much to be proud of

I know, swear to God i thought it was a small earthquake!!
aguy9797 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17th, 2008, 06:19 PM   #4
country flag cheo23

cheo23 has a reputation beyond repute cheo23 has a reputation beyond repute cheo23 has a reputation beyond repute cheo23 has a reputation beyond repute cheo23 has a reputation beyond repute cheo23 has a reputation beyond repute cheo23 has a reputation beyond repute cheo23 has a reputation beyond repute cheo23 has a reputation beyond repute cheo23 has a reputation beyond repute cheo23 has a reputation beyond repute

What does taped ankles do???? It's not like it prevents your ankles from being twisted??!
cheo23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17th, 2008, 06:20 PM   #5
Olórin

Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute

You guys
Olórin is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17th, 2008, 06:20 PM   #6
country flag Tennisstar86

Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wannabeknowitall View Post
Luckily her ankles are taped.

She fell on her fat ass. That did not hurt.
She fell and there was a slight bounce and then it jiggled.

Serena has the perfect shock absorber, hopefully she's good.

Serena Williams

Sharapova

Hantuchova
Tennisstar86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17th, 2008, 06:21 PM   #7
country flag Mikey B

Mikey B has much to be proud of Mikey B has much to be proud of Mikey B has much to be proud of Mikey B has much to be proud of Mikey B has much to be proud of Mikey B has much to be proud of Mikey B has much to be proud of Mikey B has much to be proud of Mikey B has much to be proud of Mikey B has much to be proud of Mikey B has much to be proud of

lol! its not really suprising for serena to take an occasional tumble, she moves well but alot of the time she launches her body across the court with such force its amazing how well she recovers in the point and doesnt spend more time on the floor!!
Mikey B is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17th, 2008, 06:24 PM   #8
country flag Just Do It

Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute

That was Serena ? I felt it in Serbia.
Just Do It is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17th, 2008, 06:25 PM   #9
country flag Avid Merrion

Avid Merrion has a reputation beyond repute Avid Merrion has a reputation beyond repute Avid Merrion has a reputation beyond repute Avid Merrion has a reputation beyond repute Avid Merrion has a reputation beyond repute Avid Merrion has a reputation beyond repute Avid Merrion has a reputation beyond repute Avid Merrion has a reputation beyond repute Avid Merrion has a reputation beyond repute Avid Merrion has a reputation beyond repute Avid Merrion has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
someone youtube it!!
Avid Merrion is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17th, 2008, 06:26 PM   #10
country flag Wannabeknowitall

Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisstar86 View Post
Why do I need help?

Serena's ass is the perfect shock absorber.
It's like two perfectly shapes air bags with muscles and a few pounds of fat.

Black presidents of the US=1
Black head coaches in the SEC=0
Something needs to change.
Wannabeknowitall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17th, 2008, 06:26 PM   #11
country flag joão.
;

joão. has a reputation beyond repute joão. has a reputation beyond repute joão. has a reputation beyond repute joão. has a reputation beyond repute joão. has a reputation beyond repute joão. has a reputation beyond repute joão. has a reputation beyond repute joão. has a reputation beyond repute joão. has a reputation beyond repute joão. has a reputation beyond repute joão. has a reputation beyond repute

omg, rly?
joão. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17th, 2008, 06:27 PM   #12
country flag schorsch

schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustDoIt View Post
looooooooool
Official Masseur of the Jelena Clinic
Djokovic, Davydenko, Tipsarevic, Wawrinka, Baghdatis, Gulbis, Troicki, Kyrgios
schorsch is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17th, 2008, 06:27 PM   #13
country flag Paneru

Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute

It was nearly identical to the same type fall
Venus had in the SF against jankovic last year here.
Paneru is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17th, 2008, 06:28 PM   #14
country flag frenchie

frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustDoIt View Post

Radwanska - S. Williams - V. Williams - Kerber
frenchie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17th, 2008, 06:28 PM   #15
country flag Tennisstar86

Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Why do I need help?

Serena's ass is the perfect shock absorber.
It's like two perfectly shapes air bags with muscles and a few pounds of fat.
Cause this is one of your innapropriate comments that you are prone too..... not as bad as some things you say about rafa's ass but still.....

Serena Williams

Sharapova

Hantuchova
Tennisstar86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote