Graphics questions, tips & tutorials (FAQ on Page #1) - Page 70 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 30th, 2013, 12:05 PM   #1036
Effy
God gave us Rock'n'Roll

Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Graphics questions, tips & tutorials (FAQ on Page #1)

how to make avies from videos? please help
Effy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 30th, 2013, 12:39 PM   #1037
country flag Poiree

Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute

do you mean gifs? If so, try this http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost....&postcount=507
Old May 30th, 2013, 01:03 PM   #1038
Effy
God gave us Rock'n'Roll

Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute

thanks so much
Effy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2013, 01:39 PM   #1039
country flag Antoshka

Antoshka has a brilliant future Antoshka has a brilliant future Antoshka has a brilliant future Antoshka has a brilliant future Antoshka has a brilliant future Antoshka has a brilliant future Antoshka has a brilliant future Antoshka has a brilliant future Antoshka has a brilliant future Antoshka has a brilliant future Antoshka has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poiree View Post
I know how to make gifs, but are there any tips about coloring ?
Old May 31st, 2013, 01:42 AM   #1040
country flag Poiree

Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antoshka View Post
I know how to make gifs, but are there any tips about coloring ?
Well I don't know which program you are using, but you can find lots of colouring tutorials for Photoshop in the first post of this thread
Old Jun 10th, 2015, 05:59 PM   #1041
country flag SV_Fan

SV_Fan has a reputation beyond repute SV_Fan has a reputation beyond repute SV_Fan has a reputation beyond repute SV_Fan has a reputation beyond repute SV_Fan has a reputation beyond repute SV_Fan has a reputation beyond repute SV_Fan has a reputation beyond repute SV_Fan has a reputation beyond repute SV_Fan has a reputation beyond repute SV_Fan has a reputation beyond repute SV_Fan has a reputation beyond repute
Graphics Help

Hello,

I'm just getting into photoshop and photography and I needed some help. In photoshop how can I addd the lines and shapes over a picture as seen in the following images below?

Check Out My Art!
SV_Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10th, 2015, 06:15 PM   #1042
country flag Poiree

Re: Graphics Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by SV_Fan View Post
Hello,

I'm just getting into photoshop and photography and I needed some help. In photoshop how can I addd the lines and shapes over a picture as seen in the following images below?
I moved your post to the tutorials thread In the future if you have any PS questions, please post them here. You can also find quite a few tutorials on the first page.

As for your question, I would do it with the pen tool (although if you are a beginner it may be easier to use the brush tool). If using the brush tool I would create a new layer over the picture layer and just draw the lines. If you need more precise instructions I can make a little tutorial for you in a few days
Old Jun 25th, 2015, 12:53 AM   #1043
country flag SV_Fan

SV_Fan has a reputation beyond repute SV_Fan has a reputation beyond repute SV_Fan has a reputation beyond repute SV_Fan has a reputation beyond repute SV_Fan has a reputation beyond repute SV_Fan has a reputation beyond repute SV_Fan has a reputation beyond repute SV_Fan has a reputation beyond repute SV_Fan has a reputation beyond repute SV_Fan has a reputation beyond repute SV_Fan has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Poiree, can you make a tutorial or please try and explain how I can get this look in pictures..? The pink around her body.

Also, in pictures how can I achieve this dark look in pictures...?

Check Out My Art!
Old Jul 3rd, 2015, 05:57 PM   #1044
country flag SV_Fan

Anyone??

Check Out My Art!
Old Jul 8th, 2015, 12:01 AM   #1045
country flag Poiree

Sorry for not answering earlier... I don't have PS at the moment so I can't make a real tutorial so I'll try and explain. First, you need to extract the person from the background (there are various ways to do this. One of the ways is using layer masks as explained here http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost....&postcount=187). After that you should insert the extracted figure on an empty canvas and paint the canvas the colour you want. Then you can use the polygonal lasso tool to select the area around the person you would like to keep and once you have selected it, invert your selection and delete the rest of the background. Also, make sure the colour layer is behind the layer with the picture of the person. Hope this all makes some sense It was a bit difficult to explain without screencaps...

As for the second question, I am not exactly sure what you mean. Are you interested in the shadow or the colours of the whole picture?
Old Jul 8th, 2015, 10:43 PM   #1046
country flag SV_Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poiree View Post
Sorry for not answering earlier... I don't have PS at the moment so I can't make a real tutorial so I'll try and explain. First, you need to extract the person from the background (there are various ways to do this. One of the ways is using layer masks as explained here http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost....&postcount=187). After that you should insert the extracted figure on an empty canvas and paint the canvas the colour you want. Then you can use the polygonal lasso tool to select the area around the person you would like to keep and once you have selected it, invert your selection and delete the rest of the background. Also, make sure the colour layer is behind the layer with the picture of the person. Hope this all makes some sense It was a bit difficult to explain without screencaps...

As for the second question, I am not exactly sure what you mean. Are you interested in the shadow or the colours of the whole picture?
Thank you! It worked!

Also, I was referring to the colors of the picture.

Check Out My Art!