Aleksandra Krunic - Page 97 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 8th, 2014, 06:01 PM   #1441
country flag Just Do It

Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Aleksandra Krunic

A WTA win, that is huge for Aleks Now against Halep
Just Do It is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 8th, 2014, 06:19 PM   #1442
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
Sure about Halep?
Bino is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2014, 08:08 PM   #1443
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
Halep plays LL Indy de Vroome tomorrow. So it's very likely that Aleks has to play her.

This will be an awesome match up for her she has nothing to lose here.
Old Jul 8th, 2014, 09:49 PM   #1444
country flag Igorche

Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute

Bravo Aleks

Tennis Tipping
TITLES
Singles:
2012: CH Quanzhou, CH Charlottesville
Doubles: 2011: CH Antalya (W/coolfish1103) 2013: CH Andrezieux-Boutheon (W/kfh_9118) 2014: WTA Linz, CH Asuncion (W/kfh_9118)
Igorche is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2014, 11:31 PM   #1445
country flag Potapovushina
Not impressed.

Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Do It View Post
Now against Halep
Well, Simona still has to beat the almighty De Vroome.
Potapovushina is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9th, 2014, 02:47 PM   #1446
Not impressed.

Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute

Doubles QF: Kania/Tatishvili d. Kalashnikova/Krunic 7-5 3-6 10-7

It should have been 6-0 6-2. They led 4-0* 40-15 in set 1, and *5-2 40-30 in set 2.

I'm sad, they form such a lovely pair, I so would have liked to go deep into the tournament.
Old Jul 9th, 2014, 04:49 PM   #1447
country flag Bino

So close but tomorrow she has the big chance for a historical win! Halep wins 60 64 over de Vroome.
Old Jul 10th, 2014, 06:31 PM   #1448
Not impressed.

Lost to Simona, 2 & 4 in QF.

I thought she played well, it's just that it was Simona Halep on the other side of the net. I'm proud of what she showed today, she was able to sustain and win quite a few rallies thanks to her good movement. 2nd set was really really close because Simona dropped her level. Krunya was broken in the 1st game, then both held, and from 1-2* to 4-5* it's been only breaks of serve - 6 in a row. Sadly, Krunya couldn't either hold once nor break again in that last game. It's a shame as it would have been interesting to see her push it to a TB.

But great showing from her!
Old Jul 11th, 2014, 01:18 AM   #1449
country flag DanLovesWTA

DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute

Bucharest Open 2014

Sorana Cirstea,Jelena Jankovic,Samantha Stosur,Victoria Azarenka,Sabine Lisicki,Ana Ivanovic,Caroline Wozniacki,Monica Niculescu,Petra Kvitova,Flavia Pennetta,Belinda Bencic,Irina-Camelia Begu,Lucie Safarova,Madison Keys,Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Donna Vekic,Angelique Kerber,Elina Svitolina,Agnieszka Radwanska,Venus Williams,Andrea Petkovic,Camila Giorgi,Zarina Diyas.
Deserve my appreciation: Steffi Graf, Elena Dementieva, Justine Henin, Kim Clijsters, Na Li.
DanLovesWTA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11th, 2014, 01:18 AM   #1450
country flag DanLovesWTA

DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute

Sorana Cirstea,Jelena Jankovic,Samantha Stosur,Victoria Azarenka,Sabine Lisicki,Ana Ivanovic,Caroline Wozniacki,Monica Niculescu,Petra Kvitova,Flavia Pennetta,Belinda Bencic,Irina-Camelia Begu,Lucie Safarova,Madison Keys,Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Donna Vekic,Angelique Kerber,Elina Svitolina,Agnieszka Radwanska,Venus Williams,Andrea Petkovic,Camila Giorgi,Zarina Diyas.
Deserve my appreciation: Steffi Graf, Elena Dementieva, Justine Henin, Kim Clijsters, Na Li.
Old Jul 11th, 2014, 01:30 AM   #1451
country flag Bino

Definitely a good scoreline for her, so many breaks, that it's difficult to hold is normal when you play against Halep.
Old Jul 11th, 2014, 01:33 AM   #1452
country flag Bino

Btw nice pics thanks a lot DanlovesWTA and if someone has a video link for the Halep match please post it
Old Jul 13th, 2014, 08:48 PM   #1453
Not impressed.

She's really way too cute.

Thanks Dan for the pics!
Old Jul 13th, 2014, 09:05 PM   #1454
country flag DanLovesWTA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bino View Post
Btw nice pics thanks a lot DanlovesWTA and if someone has a video link for the Halep match please post it
Simona Halep Vs Aleksandra Krunic WTA Bucharest Open 2014 2R

Old Jul 14th, 2014, 06:47 PM   #1455
country flag Bino

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanLovesWTA View Post
Simona Halep Vs Aleksandra Krunic WTA Bucharest Open 2014 2R
Thanks a lot