Aleksandra Krunic - Page 74 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 9th, 2013, 04:17 PM   #1096
country flag verdegreen

verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of
Re: Aleksandra Krunic

Another game with love for 2-1, then had a bp for 3-1 but still it is 2-2

ERIĆ*JOKIĆ*JOROVIĆ
IVANOVIĆ*JOVANOVSKI*JAKŠIĆ

KVITOVA*DATE-KRUM*PETKOVIĆ*MLADENOVIĆ*LI

NETTENIS.ORG
verdegreen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 9th, 2013, 04:26 PM   #1097
country flag Linguae^

Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future

Poor Babos if she loses this, she wants it so badly.
Linguae^ is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9th, 2013, 06:06 PM   #1098
country flag Igorche

Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute

Aleks
Bojana Jovanovski/Jelena Janković/Ana Ivanović/Vesna Dolonc/Aleksandra Krunić/Jovana Jakšić/Ivana Jorović/Doroteja Erić/Katarina Jokić/Nina Stojanović/Dejana Radanović/Nikolina Jović/Natalija Kostić/Tamara Čurović/Jelena Dokić/Kristina Mladenović/Andrea Petković
Igorche is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9th, 2013, 09:20 PM   #1099
country flag verdegreen

verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of

Damn. My conection broke at 3-2, and since then Alex did not won a game!
I am so mad at her schedule. She should play more WTA tournaments. She can beat top 100 players. She loses lately alot of threesetters to solid top 150 players, so she is there with them, close. I think she can't beat top 50 or be top 50 but i am shore she could be like top 70-80 or something, like Dolonc. Especialy in doubles, top 30 definitively. She just needs to play more with top players. She played top 100 players maybe like 7-8 tims in her career, that is not much experience and she is already 20 years old. She is curently just a solid ITF journywoman and i think she can at least be a solid WTA journywoman.

ERIĆ*JOKIĆ*JOROVIĆ

NETTENIS.ORG
Old Jul 9th, 2013, 09:47 PM   #1100
country flag Linguae^

Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future

She needs something to happen in her career, life, this is not going anywhere that's really relevant, she needs to step it up. A new coach, something, she needs something. She looks anxious on court and needs a more professional approach.
Linguae^ is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9th, 2013, 11:47 PM   #1101
country flag verdegreen

She needs her on version of JJJs Monterrey.
They are the same age, and, for example, in 2010. Alex was miles away from Jovana. JJJ was like top 1000 and without any titles i think, while Alex won several 10ks, one 25k and one 50k. That was huge. She almost reched top 200 then.
And now, JJs boost of confidence in Monterrey brought her 3 5ks, same number as Alex has now, and she is getting better every tournament.

Alex stands almost in the same place, always fails to defend her last season points, then plays some great tournaments a few weeks, then plays nothing, loses point, than plays some strong tournaments with strong opponents. insted of some easier ones, and that cant give her any consistency.

For example, if Guanzhou title, Prague sf, Baku qf and some random 25k title happened in the same year, she would have been top 100 already...

Bad Gastein is next week, some top 500 players are playing, she is not, she skipped entire grass season, playing nothing, and she could have played Wimbledon.. Alot of bad choises.
Makes you wonder if she realy wants to play tennis besides Fed cup...

20 years old is still young. But no need in waisting time...

ERIĆ*JOKIĆ*JOROVIĆ

NETTENIS.ORG
Old Jul 17th, 2013, 03:16 PM   #1102
country flag Igorche

Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute

Aleks is in MD in Baku
Bojana Jovanovski/Jelena Janković/Ana Ivanović/Vesna Dolonc/Aleksandra Krunić/Jovana Jakšić/Ivana Jorović/Doroteja Erić/Katarina Jokić/Nina Stojanović/Dejana Radanović/Nikolina Jović/Natalija Kostić/Tamara Čurović/Jelena Dokić/Kristina Mladenović/Andrea Petković
Old Jul 17th, 2013, 03:37 PM   #1103
country flag goOudinUSA
Congrats Mai!!

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

GL Aleks!!

Bally
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18th, 2013, 09:22 AM   #1104
country flag verdegreen

If she does not defend her 80 points there, she will fall around 20 spots on WTA rankings. Also, if JJJ plays the final of this weeks 25k she is playing, Aleks will be serbian no5.

ERIĆ*JOKIĆ*JOROVIĆ

NETTENIS.ORG
Old Jul 24th, 2013, 07:40 AM   #1105
country flag Igorche

Aleks is currently playing in R1 at Baku vs. Svitolina, it is 3-6 6-4

Ajde Aleks
Old Jul 24th, 2013, 08:13 AM   #1106
country flag Igorche

She lost 3-6 6-4 2-6
Old Jul 24th, 2013, 12:53 PM   #1107
country flag Igorche

Baku R1: Daniilidou/Krunić d. Brianti/Peer 4-6 6-4 10-8

Ajde Aleks
Old Jul 24th, 2013, 03:35 PM   #1108
country flag Igorche

Old Jul 24th, 2013, 05:34 PM   #1109
country flag goOudinUSA
Congrats Mai!!

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Aleks Atleast the doubles win!

Bally
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25th, 2013, 12:49 PM   #1110
country flag Igorche

QF: Daniilidou/Krunić d. Linette/Svitolina 7-6(4) 6-1

Ajde Aleks