Aleksandra Krunic - Page 50 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 20th, 2012, 07:40 AM   #736
country flag Geekking

Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of
Re: Aleksandra Krunic

Aleks will win today. She is playing so great!
Geekking is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 20th, 2012, 10:12 AM   #737
country flag Igorche

Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute

(7)Aleksandra Krunic (SRB) d. Margarita Gasparyan (RUS) 6-1 6-2

Tennis Tipping
TITLES
Singles:
2012: CH Quanzhou, CH Charlottesville
Doubles: 2011: CH Antalya (W/coolfish1103) 2013: CH Andrezieux-Boutheon (W/kfh_9118) 2014: WTA Linz (W/kfh_9118)
Igorche is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20th, 2012, 10:39 AM   #738
country flag Antoshka

Antoshka has a brilliant future Antoshka has a brilliant future Antoshka has a brilliant future Antoshka has a brilliant future Antoshka has a brilliant future Antoshka has a brilliant future Antoshka has a brilliant future Antoshka has a brilliant future Antoshka has a brilliant future Antoshka has a brilliant future Antoshka has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igorche View Post

Keep going Aleks
Old Dec 20th, 2012, 02:42 PM   #739
country flag Linguae^

Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future

Samo ih dovrsi sad, pre smaka.
Linguae^ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20th, 2012, 09:06 PM   #740
country flag Losing Streak
Only Pova that matters~

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igorche View Post

Kichenoks Sasnovich Kremen Pervak Kovinic Bencic Vekic Diyas Bellis Svitolina Cirstea Mladenovic Garcia Pavlovic Rezai Jovanovski Mitu Savic Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova
Losing Streak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20th, 2012, 09:23 PM   #741
country flag Igorche

Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linguae^ View Post
Samo ih dovrsi sad, pre smaka.

Tennis Tipping
TITLES
Singles:
Doubles: 2011: CH Antalya (W/coolfish1103) 2013: CH Andrezieux-Boutheon (W/kfh_9118) 2014: WTA Linz (W/kfh_9118)
Old Dec 21st, 2012, 10:37 AM   #742
country flag verdegreen

verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of

Aleks
Vote for AK http://www.tennisforum.com/showthrea...6#post22609506
verdegreen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 21st, 2012, 04:34 PM   #743
country flag Geekking

Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of

She lost today Played amazing in 1st set but got hurt and lost in the tiebreak.

This girl promising player and I'm sure will have a better carrier than Jankovic, and will get close to Ana's achivements.
The problem is she needs to control her anger while on the court. She fights for every point, this is nice , she gets angry so easy even losing good or easy points.

Today same thing happened. She was leading the 1st set and Monica Puig took a game which she served and Aleks got angry After that she threw her racket to upwards and then she lost her concentration. When the match was 6-5* in the 1st set she fell into the court and got hurt . Her patella and elbow bled and she took medical after losing the first set.

To be honest if she had played against Savic or Sirotkina today she would have won and we will be watching Aleks in the final instead of crappy Savic..

Btw, I got an autograph from her. She is so nice and sweet girl. I'll post her autograph later today.
Geekking is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 21st, 2012, 05:00 PM   #744
Only Pova that matters~

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Aleks

Kichenoks Sasnovich Kremen Pervak Kovinic Bencic Vekic Diyas Bellis Svitolina Cirstea Mladenovic Garcia Pavlovic Rezai Jovanovski Mitu Savic Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova
Old Dec 22nd, 2012, 02:32 PM   #745
Only Pova that matters~

She's #2 in MD acceptance list for 25K Pune next week. Wonder if she's gonna play

Old Dec 22nd, 2012, 03:07 PM   #746
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Hope she plays!! GL in Pune!!

Bally

Ana Ivanovic
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22nd, 2012, 03:36 PM   #747
country flag Just Do It

Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute

Is seems she is slowly moving towards Australia.
Just Do It is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23rd, 2012, 06:41 PM   #748
Only Pova that matters~

Pune 25K

(7)Ilona Kremen (BLR) v (Q)Chihiro Nunome (JPN)
(Q)Chihiro Takayama (JPN) v Shiho Akita (JPN)
Fatma Al Nabhani (OMA) v Margarita Lazareva (RUS)
(2)Aleksandra Krunic (SRB) v Keren Shlomo (ISR)

Shouldn't be hard for her to get at list to the semis

Also, she's playing doubles with Kalashnikova, and they're seed #2.

Old Dec 23rd, 2012, 08:31 PM   #749
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

GL Aleks!!

Bally

Ana Ivanovic
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 25th, 2012, 03:51 PM   #750
country flag Igorche

Aleks lost 2-6 3-6

Tennis Tipping
TITLES
Singles: