Aleksandra Krunic - Page 47 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 26th, 2012, 10:23 AM   #691
country flag JJ Expres

JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Aleksandra Krunic

i'm glad she is winning, bojana wasted so many opportunities during the last 2 years, and it was her choice to play premier events instead of some weaker internationals, so this is Aleksandra's time to shine
JJ Expres is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 26th, 2012, 11:13 AM   #692
country flag JJ Expres

JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute

alex is constructing points really well, and her game seems so fluid, i see a lot of potential in her
Old Jul 26th, 2012, 12:05 PM   #693
country flag pj5

pj5 has much to be proud of pj5 has much to be proud of pj5 has much to be proud of pj5 has much to be proud of pj5 has much to be proud of pj5 has much to be proud of pj5 has much to be proud of pj5 has much to be proud of pj5 has much to be proud of pj5 has much to be proud of pj5 has much to be proud of

tough match to watch.
krunic just slowly weaving her web....................
pj5 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2012, 12:27 PM   #694
country flag JJ Expres

good tournament for Alex anyway, important 80 points
Old Jul 26th, 2012, 12:51 PM   #695
country flag Igorche

Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute

Aleks

Tennis Tipping
TITLES
Singles:
2012: CH Quanzhou, CH Charlottesville
Doubles: 2011: CH Antalya (W/coolfish1103) 2013: CH Andrezieux-Boutheon (W/kfh_9118) 2014: WTA Linz, CH Asuncion (W/kfh_9118), CH Ankara (W/Michael!)
Igorche is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2012, 12:57 PM   #696
country flag verdegreen

verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of

Shi will jump about 40 places in WTA rankings, that is good news. She should play more Internacional tourbnaments now, becouse her rankig will alow at least qualies. She is defending 40pts in USO and 46 in Tashkent till the end of year, so solid results in august can realy push her up the rankings!
verdegreen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27th, 2012, 10:53 AM   #697
country flag Linguae^

Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future

Aleks has time in front of her, good luck!
Linguae^ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2012, 09:17 AM   #698
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2012, 09:26 AM   #699
country flag maya-serbia

maya-serbia is a splendid one to behold maya-serbia is a splendid one to behold maya-serbia is a splendid one to behold maya-serbia is a splendid one to behold maya-serbia is a splendid one to behold maya-serbia is a splendid one to behold maya-serbia is a splendid one to behold maya-serbia is a splendid one to behold maya-serbia is a splendid one to behold maya-serbia is a splendid one to behold maya-serbia is a splendid one to behold

who is that guy with Alex?
maya-serbia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2012, 10:36 AM   #700
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Not sure, maybe her coach?
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2012, 11:11 AM   #701
country flag Charlieflip
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all

I belive thats her hitting partner

Ivanovic|Cornet|Bartoli|Radwanska|Hantuchova
Charlieflip is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30th, 2012, 09:04 PM   #702
country flag JJ Expres

(1)Mandy Minella (LUX) v Jessica Pegula (USA)
Gail Brodsky (USA) v Bojana Bobusic (AUS)
Aleksandra Krunic (SRB) v Julia Boserup (USA)
(5)Madison Brengle (USA) v Q

nice draw for Alex

Julia hasn't won a match since march...
Old Aug 2nd, 2012, 04:28 PM   #703
country flag JJ Expres

just when i thought that she might be on a right track

Julia Boserup (USA) d. Aleksandra Krunic (SRB) 64 63

Old Aug 2nd, 2012, 07:10 PM   #704
country flag verdegreen

verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of

Alex was up 4-2 in the first set and lost 4 straight games, and then i think she broke that girl at the start of the second...
18 points for win would have pushed her about 5 places up the rankings!!!
verdegreen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2012, 07:58 PM   #705
country flag JJ Expres

Krunic-Hogenkamp 6:4 1:4*

6:4 2:6 1*:1
6:4 2:6 2*:2 (4 breaks of serve in 3rd set )
6:4 2:6 3:2* (she saved 2 break points )
6:4 2:6 4*:2 (10 points in a row on Hogenkamps serve )
6:4 2:6 5:2* ( )
6:4 2:6 6:2
important 40 points for Alex

Last edited by JJ Expres : Aug 21st, 2012 at 08:35 PM.