Aleksandra Krunic - Page 14 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 17th, 2010, 05:12 PM   #196
country flag leo830301

leo830301 is a glorious beacon of light leo830301 is a glorious beacon of light leo830301 is a glorious beacon of light leo830301 is a glorious beacon of light leo830301 is a glorious beacon of light leo830301 is a glorious beacon of light leo830301 is a glorious beacon of light leo830301 is a glorious beacon of light leo830301 is a glorious beacon of light leo830301 is a glorious beacon of light leo830301 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Aleksandra Krunic

Gl!
leo830301 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 17th, 2010, 05:22 PM   #197
country flag Just Do It

Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute

Alex won her QR1 4-6 6-0 6-1
Just Do It is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17th, 2010, 05:46 PM   #198
country flag Slutiana

Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute

Keep on going.
Slutiana is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18th, 2010, 04:27 PM   #199
country flag Just Do It

Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute

Alex lost in QR2
She is playing doubles with Jelena Jankovic
Old Jul 18th, 2010, 07:48 PM   #200
country flag leo830301

leo830301 is a glorious beacon of light leo830301 is a glorious beacon of light leo830301 is a glorious beacon of light leo830301 is a glorious beacon of light leo830301 is a glorious beacon of light leo830301 is a glorious beacon of light leo830301 is a glorious beacon of light leo830301 is a glorious beacon of light leo830301 is a glorious beacon of light leo830301 is a glorious beacon of light leo830301 is a glorious beacon of light

GL in doubles!
Old Jul 18th, 2010, 09:42 PM   #201
country flag Illusionist

Illusionist is a splendid one to behold Illusionist is a splendid one to behold Illusionist is a splendid one to behold Illusionist is a splendid one to behold Illusionist is a splendid one to behold Illusionist is a splendid one to behold Illusionist is a splendid one to behold Illusionist is a splendid one to behold Illusionist is a splendid one to behold Illusionist is a splendid one to behold Illusionist is a splendid one to behold

Student and mentor

Jelena Dokić
Kim Clijsters & Serena Williams

Illusionist is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 19th, 2010, 05:37 PM   #202
country flag leo830301

Haha! You are right, Illusionist!
Old Jul 20th, 2010, 11:29 AM   #203
country flag Mountain Ana

Mountain Ana is a name known to all Mountain Ana is a name known to all Mountain Ana is a name known to all Mountain Ana is a name known to all Mountain Ana is a name known to all Mountain Ana is a name known to all Mountain Ana is a name known to all Mountain Ana is a name known to all Mountain Ana is a name known to all Mountain Ana is a name known to all Mountain Ana is a name known to all

They managed to win the first round match
Mountain Ana is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21st, 2010, 11:30 PM   #204
country flag JJ's biatch

JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute

they won the quarters as well!
JJ's biatch is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22nd, 2010, 04:35 PM   #205
country flag leo830301

Coool! GL in next Round!
Old Jul 30th, 2010, 07:49 PM   #206
country flag cosmic

cosmic is a glorious beacon of light cosmic is a glorious beacon of light cosmic is a glorious beacon of light cosmic is a glorious beacon of light cosmic is a glorious beacon of light cosmic is a glorious beacon of light cosmic is a glorious beacon of light cosmic is a glorious beacon of light cosmic is a glorious beacon of light cosmic is a glorious beacon of light cosmic is a glorious beacon of light

What is her next tournament?
cosmic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31st, 2010, 10:55 AM   #207
country flag Cp6uja

Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute

She is Moscow resident, and she usually playing all relevant Russian (+former USSR) ITF events, but for some reason she decided to change that strategy next month. So Alex will not play next week at Moscow 25K or 50K Astana (KAZ), and which is more interesting she decide to withdrew that other week from Russian 50K in Kazan, and switch them with 25K in Germany with very strong field for that level (Oprandi, Koritseva, Schruf, Woerle...)

AMAZING BELGRADE MIRACLE: In just three years (2008-2011) 5 different players born in same city reach world #1 in rankings and several GS titles and finals (WTA singles: Ana Ivanovic and Jelena Jankovic, ATP singles: Novak Djokovic, ATP doubles: Nenad Zimonjic and Daniel Nestor... with notable performances of Bojana Jovanovski, Janko Tipsarevic and Viktor Troicki which is also all three born in Belgrade)
Cp6uja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31st, 2010, 08:50 PM   #208
country flag cosmic

cosmic is a glorious beacon of light cosmic is a glorious beacon of light cosmic is a glorious beacon of light cosmic is a glorious beacon of light cosmic is a glorious beacon of light cosmic is a glorious beacon of light cosmic is a glorious beacon of light cosmic is a glorious beacon of light cosmic is a glorious beacon of light cosmic is a glorious beacon of light cosmic is a glorious beacon of light

OK, thx for you answer!
cosmic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12th, 2010, 09:04 PM   #209
country flag Just Do It

Alex into 25K QF.
Jessica Moore next.
Old Aug 12th, 2010, 09:10 PM   #210
country flag Mountain Ana

Mountain Ana is a name known to all Mountain Ana is a name known to all Mountain Ana is a name known to all Mountain Ana is a name known to all Mountain Ana is a name known to all Mountain Ana is a name known to all Mountain Ana is a name known to all Mountain Ana is a name known to all Mountain Ana is a name known to all Mountain Ana is a name known to all Mountain Ana is a name known to all

She doesn't have the middle. It is either first round loss, or SF/final...
Hopefully, the second is case now
Mountain Ana is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote