Aleksandra Krunic - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 16th, 2008, 08:56 AM   #1
country flag Cp6uja

Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute
Aleksandra Krunic

Date of Birth: 15.3.1993. (Moscow)

Young Aleksandra living and training currently in Moscow (where she is borned) but will represent Serbia where she already compete and won under-12, under-14 and under-16 National Championships titles in past. Right now she is one of TOP10 ranked 1993 juniors in world (TOP150 overall in under-18 ITF junior competition) and together with 1991 Bojana Jovanovski she is right now most promising Serbian young WTA prospect and "player to watch" in global, not only in Serbia. She is also one of most promising young members of famouos Spartak Moscow tennis school and she won Russian Under-16 championship this year.

I know that is too early to talking about her senior-career future but so far juniors career of this girl is very promising and deserve to be mentoned. She is litle "out of radars" in Serbia b/c living in Moscow and maybe "out of radars" in Russia b/c she is Serbian player but she is maybe bigger prospect than other Serbian promising youngsters (Jovanovski, Curovic) or any of several 1993 upcoming players from Russia.

AMAZING BELGRADE MIRACLE: In just three years (2008-2011) 5 different players born in same city reach world #1 in rankings and several GS titles and finals (WTA singles: Ana Ivanovic and Jelena Jankovic, ATP singles: Novak Djokovic, ATP doubles: Nenad Zimonjic and Daniel Nestor... with notable performances of Bojana Jovanovski, Janko Tipsarevic and Viktor Troicki which is also all three born in Belgrade)
Cp6uja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 16th, 2008, 12:37 PM   #2
country flag Milena S.

Milena S. is a name known to all Milena S. is a name known to all Milena S. is a name known to all Milena S. is a name known to all Milena S. is a name known to all Milena S. is a name known to all Milena S. is a name known to all Milena S. is a name known to all Milena S. is a name known to all Milena S. is a name known to all Milena S. is a name known to all
Re: Aleksandra Krunic

Interview with Krunic HERE it's in Serbian

www.TennisPhotos.co.cc
Always fresh photos of Serbian tennis players
Milena S. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17th, 2008, 12:30 AM   #3
country flag rada

rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute

Ema Polic will be the next one from serbia to watch

Good luck Jovana Jaksic, Sabine Lisick, and flavia pennetta

Monica Seles the real number one always
Good luck to all the Aussie girls Oi Oi Oi
rada is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 18th, 2008, 07:15 PM   #4
country flag Backhand_stille

Backhand_stille is a name known to all Backhand_stille is a name known to all Backhand_stille is a name known to all Backhand_stille is a name known to all Backhand_stille is a name known to all Backhand_stille is a name known to all Backhand_stille is a name known to all Backhand_stille is a name known to all Backhand_stille is a name known to all Backhand_stille is a name known to all Backhand_stille is a name known to all

Yeah Alex is Great...!! She will plays G1 in France next week!! good luck
Bojana Jovanovski

Coming up: KRUNIC,CUROVIC,GAVRILOVSKA
Backhand_stille is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5th, 2008, 03:53 PM   #5
country flag azdaja

azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cp6uja View Post
I know that is too early to talking about her senior-career future but so far juniors career of this girl is very promising and deserve to be mentoned.
well, if her first results on itf circuit are anything to go by things look promissing. she reached the final of 10k prokuplje and lost just one set and served a bagel and 2 breadsticks on her way there. it's not a big tournament, but it's her first and she's only 15 so this is looking good.

*puts krunic on watch list*

Last edited by azdaja : Jul 5th, 2008 at 08:07 PM.
azdaja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2008, 01:46 AM   #6
country flag rada

rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah she has done very well at this 10k

Good luck Jovana Jaksic, Sabine Lisick, and flavia pennetta

Monica Seles the real number one always
Good luck to all the Aussie girls Oi Oi Oi
rada is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2008, 11:32 AM   #7
country flag ce

ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute

i will start following her results
Old Jul 6th, 2008, 12:58 PM   #8
country flag Ana&Jelena Fan

Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of

She won 6:4, 6:1 in final!!! First tournament and the first title. New Serbian sensation.

Jelena Jankovic

Vojislava Lukic

Good luck to: Davenport, Srebotnik, Kirilenko, Kostanic, Mirza and Serbian DC squad (Djokovic, Tipsarevic, Zimonjic, Bozoljac, Pashanski and Troicki)
Ana&Jelena Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2008, 01:20 PM   #9
country flag maya-serbia

maya-serbia is a splendid one to behold maya-serbia is a splendid one to behold maya-serbia is a splendid one to behold maya-serbia is a splendid one to behold maya-serbia is a splendid one to behold maya-serbia is a splendid one to behold maya-serbia is a splendid one to behold maya-serbia is a splendid one to behold maya-serbia is a splendid one to behold maya-serbia is a splendid one to behold maya-serbia is a splendid one to behold

Bravooooooo Alex!!
maya-serbia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2008, 01:26 PM   #10
country flag ce

ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute

omg
Old Jul 6th, 2008, 02:54 PM   #11
country flag ninanina19

ninanina19 has much to be proud of ninanina19 has much to be proud of ninanina19 has much to be proud of ninanina19 has much to be proud of ninanina19 has much to be proud of ninanina19 has much to be proud of ninanina19 has much to be proud of ninanina19 has much to be proud of ninanina19 has much to be proud of ninanina19 has much to be proud of ninanina19 has much to be proud of

Aleks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Jul 7th, 2008, 01:51 AM   #12
country flag Cp6uja

Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute

Currently only British sensation Laura Robson, "Frenchy" Kristina Mladenovic and just other 4 girls younger than Aleksandra is better ranked. It's impressive fact because Krunic so far never compete at any big "Grade A" junior tournament (like any of slams or Orange Bowl for example).

Also, just for Serbian fans i want to give one my exclusive prediction. Dont be very surprised if Aleksandra already like teenager overtake Jankovic and Ivanovic (both TOP50, but never TOP40) in career high DOUBLES rankings which will be very important for our FED CUP chances when we finaly since 2010 will play in World Group I. She played so far just 4 grade 2 tournaments and in Doubles she won 3 out of this 4 (and she plays doubles with different partners) so no chances that is fluke or just coincidence. She is probably future real-deal for Doubles and very promising for singles. She will finaly debut very soon at "Grade A" juniors events which will be much better indication about her.

Talking about her Prokuplje success - she won her 1st ITF tournament younger than Ana or Jelena and this start of her professional career with win at 1st 10K tournament which she ever plays litle remind me at Vaidisova, Karantantceva or Paszek sensational careers start. Very good sign for sure.

AMAZING BELGRADE MIRACLE: In just three years (2008-2011) 5 different players born in same city reach world #1 in rankings and several GS titles and finals (WTA singles: Ana Ivanovic and Jelena Jankovic, ATP singles: Novak Djokovic, ATP doubles: Nenad Zimonjic and Daniel Nestor... with notable performances of Bojana Jovanovski, Janko Tipsarevic and Viktor Troicki which is also all three born in Belgrade)
Cp6uja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2008, 04:09 AM   #13
country flag ArturoAce.
Chip 'n Charge

ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations Aleksandra!
ArturoAce. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2008, 03:25 PM   #14
country flag Borislove

Borislove is a name known to all Borislove is a name known to all Borislove is a name known to all Borislove is a name known to all Borislove is a name known to all Borislove is a name known to all Borislove is a name known to all Borislove is a name known to all Borislove is a name known to all Borislove is a name known to all Borislove is a name known to all

Pictures from Aleksandra's first pro tournament. (source: tournament's website http://www.tktoplicanin.org.yu/index_en.html)

Borislove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2008, 03:28 PM   #15
country flag Borislove

Borislove is a name known to all Borislove is a name known to all Borislove is a name known to all Borislove is a name known to all Borislove is a name known to all Borislove is a name known to all Borislove is a name known to all Borislove is a name known to all Borislove is a name known to all Borislove is a name known to all Borislove is a name known to all

From the Prokuplje final

Borislove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote