Serena: "I'll play anybody with the exception of Nadal, Federer and Santoro" - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 15th, 2008, 07:49 PM   #1
country flag spiceboy

spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute
Serena: "I'll play anybody with the exception of Nadal, Federer and Santoro"

http://www.charleston.net/news/2008/...he_plays37300/

Serena has no problem with whom she plays

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

At the Cup

Serena Williams doesn't worry about the competition, and that was evident Monday when she arrived at the Family Circle Cup unaware that Justine Henin had withdrawn from this week's tournament.

"I thought she was in the tournament until you told me that," Williams said.
"I'll play anybody with the exception of (Rafael) Nadal, (Roger) Federer and (Fabrice) Santoro. Other than that, I'm open for anybody."

Anybody could be No. 2 seed Maria Sharapova, if both she and Williams reach the quarterfinals, a pairing worthy of the championship round in most tournaments.

Williams likes her chances this week at the Family Circle Cup.

"I'm feeling really good about my game," she said. "I'm just taking everything a day at a time and not getting too excited or too depressed.

"I love playing on the clay. I have a lot of fun on the clay. And this is a good clay court. It's not too slow, it's not too fast and you can produce a good slide on it."
spiceboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 15th, 2008, 07:54 PM   #2
country flag Dodoboy.

Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Serena: "I'll play anybody with the exception of Nadal, Federer and Santoro"

Damn right she will
Dodoboy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15th, 2008, 07:55 PM   #3
country flag cellophane

cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Serena: "I'll play anybody with the exception of Nadal, Federer and Santoro"

at Santoro. She is right.

"I wish I were as aggressive and serious as those floors too!!" - GOAT Cynthia Zimmerman
cellophane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15th, 2008, 07:55 PM   #4
country flag Jeff

Jeff has a reputation beyond repute Jeff has a reputation beyond repute Jeff has a reputation beyond repute Jeff has a reputation beyond repute Jeff has a reputation beyond repute Jeff has a reputation beyond repute Jeff has a reputation beyond repute Jeff has a reputation beyond repute Jeff has a reputation beyond repute Jeff has a reputation beyond repute Jeff has a reputation beyond repute

Jeff is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15th, 2008, 07:55 PM   #5
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

why not Santoro?
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15th, 2008, 07:56 PM   #6
country flag jenny161185

jenny161185 has a brilliant future jenny161185 has a brilliant future jenny161185 has a brilliant future jenny161185 has a brilliant future jenny161185 has a brilliant future jenny161185 has a brilliant future jenny161185 has a brilliant future jenny161185 has a brilliant future jenny161185 has a brilliant future jenny161185 has a brilliant future jenny161185 has a brilliant future

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH i have so much respect after Serena saying that about Federer Nadal and Santoro, When I watch him play He drives me nuts!!! I always thought if i was even a good pro i'd still lose to him - theres a guy who plays like that in my club!
Old Apr 15th, 2008, 07:58 PM   #7
country flag Wannabeknowitall

Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORZA PENNETTA View Post
why not Santoro?
Because he has annoyed top players for 20 years.
I don't think Serena wants to be added to that list.

I love Serena's ambition.
If she believes she can beat some of the men, that's all I need to support her.
Because she was hitting the shit out of the ball in Miami.

Black presidents of the US=1
Black head coaches in the SEC=0
Something needs to change.
Wannabeknowitall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15th, 2008, 08:34 PM   #8
country flag Shvedbarilescu
Everybody's a star!!!

Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute

I love this quote. It is great to hear Serena has respect for the Magician.

I have never been a Serena Williams fan. But this year I have been warming to her. I loved her play at Miami, it was the most patient and diciplined and varied I have ever seem her play, and this comment on Fabrice makes me smile big time.

I will always be someone who 90% of the time roots for the underdog but when Serena is opposing other top players particularly Henin and Sharapova I think henceforth I am going to be on her side a lot of the time.
Old Apr 15th, 2008, 08:37 PM   #9
country flag SIN DIOS NI LEY

SIN DIOS NI LEY has a reputation beyond repute SIN DIOS NI LEY has a reputation beyond repute SIN DIOS NI LEY has a reputation beyond repute SIN DIOS NI LEY has a reputation beyond repute SIN DIOS NI LEY has a reputation beyond repute SIN DIOS NI LEY has a reputation beyond repute SIN DIOS NI LEY has a reputation beyond repute SIN DIOS NI LEY has a reputation beyond repute SIN DIOS NI LEY has a reputation beyond repute SIN DIOS NI LEY has a reputation beyond repute SIN DIOS NI LEY has a reputation beyond repute

She would rip Santoro a new one
SIN DIOS NI LEY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15th, 2008, 08:38 PM   #10
country flag starin

starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wannabeknowitall View Post
Because he has annoyed top players for 20 years.
I don't think Serena wants to be added to that list.

I love Serena's ambition.
If she believes she can beat some of the men, that's all I need to support her.
Because she was hitting the shit out of the ball in Miami.
I don't think she does. She's said before repeatedly that she plays on the women's tour and doesn't want to face any of the men on the men's tour. Anyhoo Serena's just serenaing around.

I just hope Serena doesn't get injured and the tournament will be great
starin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15th, 2008, 08:38 PM   #11
country flag cocco80

cocco80 has a reputation beyond repute cocco80 has a reputation beyond repute cocco80 has a reputation beyond repute cocco80 has a reputation beyond repute cocco80 has a reputation beyond repute cocco80 has a reputation beyond repute cocco80 has a reputation beyond repute cocco80 has a reputation beyond repute cocco80 has a reputation beyond repute cocco80 has a reputation beyond repute cocco80 has a reputation beyond repute

she can play guys but she can't win for sure. if she thinks she could she's dellusional.
cocco80 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15th, 2008, 08:38 PM   #12
country flag Destiny

Destiny has a reputation beyond repute Destiny has a reputation beyond repute Destiny has a reputation beyond repute Destiny has a reputation beyond repute Destiny has a reputation beyond repute Destiny has a reputation beyond repute Destiny has a reputation beyond repute Destiny has a reputation beyond repute Destiny has a reputation beyond repute Destiny has a reputation beyond repute Destiny has a reputation beyond repute

TWITTER NAME : https://twitter.com/Mozzawalks
Destiny is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15th, 2008, 08:39 PM   #13
country flag Destiny

Destiny has a reputation beyond repute Destiny has a reputation beyond repute Destiny has a reputation beyond repute Destiny has a reputation beyond repute Destiny has a reputation beyond repute Destiny has a reputation beyond repute Destiny has a reputation beyond repute Destiny has a reputation beyond repute Destiny has a reputation beyond repute Destiny has a reputation beyond repute Destiny has a reputation beyond repute

Such a joker when she's happy

TWITTER NAME : https://twitter.com/Mozzawalks
Destiny is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15th, 2008, 08:45 PM   #14
country flag treufreund

treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiN DioS Ni LeY View Post
She would rip Santoro a new one
Yeah, sure, right. Fabrice would show some stuff she would have NIGHTMARES about. He could beat ANY WTA player EASILY. He has beaten Nadal, Sampras, Agassi, Blake. Serena or any other female player would be destroyed by his magic shots and colorful shirts. Of course, she could then say that Fabrice hit "lucky shots"
treufreund is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15th, 2008, 08:48 PM   #15
country flag Watching

Watching has much to be proud of Watching has much to be proud of Watching has much to be proud of Watching has much to be proud of Watching has much to be proud of Watching has much to be proud of Watching has much to be proud of Watching has much to be proud of Watching has much to be proud of Watching has much to be proud of Watching has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by treufreund View Post
Yeah, sure, right. Fabrice would show some stuff she would have NIGHTMARES about. He could beat ANY WTA player EASILY. He has beaten Nadal, Sampras, Agassi, Blake. Serena or any other female player would be destroyed by his magic shots and colorful shirts. Of course, she could then say that Fabrice hit "lucky shots"
nobhead but yes santoro or any atp player would win
23 Grand Slam Titles
Watching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote